twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
kotiinpaluu [c]
POSTED ON May 10, 2020 17:14:37 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
it is with a heavy heart that he finds himself outside the door to the commissioner's house. these visits have never been under good circumstances; each one prompted by tragedy of some kind. and he wishes this time was different, wishes that he could knock on her door to simply catch up with an old friend. but he can't.

knock. knock. knock.

when the door opens he looks for familiar objects: the small rack for shoes, the broad cape vest that hangs from the wall, wilfred the stoutland, and of course, the commissioner.

"good evening, dahlia." he knows to shed formalities when in her home. "it has...been a while." the faintest of smiles graces his lips, marred only by guilt. "but i have returned."

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
kotiinpaluu [c]
POSTED ON May 12, 2020 6:17:10 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 the familiar objects remain in their usual places. her stoutland sleeps, too deep within its slumber to stir. the commissioner is effervescent as always— her voice a gentle hum, the incessant blond curl of hair tucked and untucked by the quick pluck of her finger.

dahlia does not give in to solemnities. rather, she sets the stage with ring lights meant to flatter.

"so you have! welcome back!" dahlia beckons alexander deeper: a grecian host who welcomes him to retrace a carpet of his past steps. "is your family alright?"

the living room remains unchanged— but perhaps, a change of scenery would be nicer.

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
kotiinpaluu [c]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 5:00:23 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
dahlia beckons and alexander follows. "thank you," his head tilts into a slight bow as he steps into her home. a brief moment is spent to take in his surroundings. his eyes fall on the slumbering stoutland and the sight is enough to warm him. "they are! they are grateful for your help. as am i." 

perhaps a change of scenery would be nicer. he teeters on the edge of the living room. "would you like to go for a walk? it's a nice evening out." 

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
kotiinpaluu [c]
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 7:55:23 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "oh? in that case," dahlia glides to her coat rack to pluck an evening jacket from its arm. nothing fancy. just thick, and filled with swanna down. "wilfred needs a walk anyway. he's becoming too lazy."

she claps her hands, calling upon her dog. the hefty dog stirs, breathing life to what once was a hunk of furry driftwood.

"go on ahead. i'll lock the door." she says to stone. wilfred trods forth, sparing a step to lick the man's hand.

outside, the air is cool. silent, save for the roar of a nearby waterfall. evergrande is a still island— but perhaps, the quiet is mistaken for peace.

"so, alexander stone. what do i have the pleasure of doing for you today?" dahlia asks. "unless this really is just a plain old visit."

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
kotiinpaluu [c]
POSTED ON May 15, 2020 19:13:18 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
his eyes search for wilfred. "it's hard not to be sometimes." lazy, that is. he gives the stoutland a scratch under its chin as it trods past him. he heeds her words and steps back outside into the cool air. there's just something about evergrande that makes each breath feel refreshing. the lack of noise around them is appreciated.

"that would be really out of character for me." he jests, but soon shakes his head. "i wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing. i heard the past few months might not have been the most pleasant."

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
kotiinpaluu [c]
POSTED ON May 20, 2020 1:41:34 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "mm, the past months." dahlia sets her head against her hand, the flat of her palm struggling to hold all of its weight. "i've figured this is simply the new normal now. whatever that may mean."

she begins to walk— but not without waiting for stone. there is time. and should the ills of tomorrow's scheduling gnaw at the perimeters of her thoughts, dahlia would drown them in the fall.

"that's nice, stone." her stoutland keeps pace with them as dahlia catches alexander's eyes. "and this may be hopelessly cliched, but you do not need to worry about me. you've been busy yourself." she stops among the blooms scattered around the path.

"how long do you intend on staying?"

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
kotiinpaluu [c]
POSTED ON May 22, 2020 9:19:33 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
their idle footsteps against the bricks of red fill the air when words are not present. the wind is gentle as are her words. he stops when she does, meeting her gaze as she asks a question.

"for the foreseeable future." he meets her gaze and smiles. "i only hope i can make up for my absence. i want nothing more than for hoenn to be safe." silence befalls them once again.

"is there anything i can help with?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
kotiinpaluu [c]
POSTED ON May 26, 2020 23:19:18 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "make up for your absence." dahlia stills her hands, one holding the other to keep it from folding. she stops walking as if to pursue the thought with her eyes. "what do you think can make up for it, hm?"

the commissioner grows aware of how dramatic the scene is. the way the blooms bend in the breeze and how the horizon carries what some may believe to be a wistful gaze— she wants nothing of it.

so she turns to stone in full. the walk is paused. her feet shift to face him.

"do you know what you have missed?"

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
kotiinpaluu [c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2020 7:45:19 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
"more resources. helping to strengthen other parts of the region. perhaps a more proactive approach to issues rather than reactive. but honestly, i'm not too sure myself." 

alexander stops when she does. the drama of the scene is lost on him but he would not care for it regardless. her next question is not taken lightly.

"too much."

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
kotiinpaluu [c]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 7:05:55 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "i'll spare you the lesson in contemporary history," dahlia snaps. she'll take whatever answer he gives for now; there is no use in scolding a puppy long after its mistake. "what has happened has happened, so i will be counting on you to show your best face forward for the region now."

her heart pounds against her chest like a fist of fire. the adrenaline of a one-on-one confrontation burns the ribs and galvanizes the breath.

"i may have received criticism for your appointment, but what you do from now on will determine whether we save face—" dahlia resumes walking. "—for hoenn. no place else."

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
kotiinpaluu [c]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2020 7:24:26 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
he meets her fire with a steeled resolve, trained, and stands his ground despite the intensity in her voice. if anything, it only furthers his conviction.

"understood." 

for hoenn–it repeats again and again even as they continue walking. he clasps his hands behind his back; eyes drifting away.

"councilman silph should be preparing a new contract between devon and the league for you to review soon. if there's anything that needs adjusting, please let me know."

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
kotiinpaluu [c]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2020 10:01:41 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "good."

her lungs fill with air. the slightest scent of sea tickles her nose as she breathes out. pressing into her shoes, dahlia continues to walk. for a moment, she escapes onto some fantasized wave before being pulled back to work like a stubborn tide.

"of course. if you two are collaborating, i'm sure it will be fine," dahlia fixes her blonde curl behind her ear, "so do your best! i don't want to be playing the part of a scolding mommy- but i do want to let you know that i will support you as much as i can as commissioner."

she stops.

"if we walk further, the trail grows steep. we can turn back if you'd like."

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
kotiinpaluu [c]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 16:05:02 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
collaborating is definitely not the right word but he allows it to pass if only for convenience sake, nodding with a smile that accompanies. "your support is all i could ask for." it is definitely appreciated.

looking back, alexander nods. "let's."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
kotiinpaluu [c]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 2:28:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: