purdy gang [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
purdy gang [dw]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 7:07:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]mission

[attr="class","blipstop22"]lmfao

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"] ,

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop22"]uh oh

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

2am. Bars were starting to close.[break][break]

Someone honked a car horn, throwing up hands as Zacharias stood in the middle of the street; he was smack-dab in the middle of mauville, without a fuck to give, as the smell of alcohol wafted from his breath.[break][break]

He kept sipping his drink—a frufru drink with an umbrella embellished with a maraschino cherry. It was the last kind of drink that someone should walk around with, but it wasn't like he paid for it. Some chick was probably coming back from the bathroom to see that her drink had been stolen.[break][break]

Under the other arm, a 12-pack of beer in a crate that was begging to be ripped open.[break][break]

“Dom! Pri! Fuckin' now! Hi-yahhhh!”[break][break]

And with a burst of energy, Zacharias would throw himself onto the car hood with a loud smack—prompting the man to step out of the car to scream in his face. He was so drunk, he felt the spit hit his face and could only smile.[break][break]

But leaving the driver's seat open and exposed; keys in the ignition.

[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
purdy gang [dw]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 7:22:31 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
his body still wasn't used to alcohol as much as it was with nicotine. he was trying his best to keep his body upright while he chugs on a beer bottle that he was forced to finish.

taking one last swig, he throws the bottle on the ground as he watches zacharias gives them the go. the bottle shatters with the impact, and priam sprints towards the driver's seat for no reason besides wanting to showcase his driving lessons with circe.

"i got this! i practiced my driving for this moment!"

he swings the door open and steps in brazenly. priam starts the car immediately and tries to floor it, only to step on the wrong pedal. the car ends up going backwards, which priam notices. "oops." he stops the car, closes the door, and then puts on his seat belt.

priam steps on the gas this time, propelling the car forward.

@zacharias
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
purdy gang [dw]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 7:35:20 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 not at the sound of his name but at the screech of car tires does dominic come bounding over like an over-excited growlithe pup. his gait is so unsteady that by the time he comes near, his own tiny cocktail glass is functionally empty.

he halts and watches the car lurch backwards, doors still hanging open. zacharias loses his balance, and dominic exhales sharply as his war veteran instincts churn into overdrive. in a flash, he puts his little glass down on a nearby bench and sprints over to his fallen companion.

"hey, hey, hey!" he hollers at them both, waving his arms around. he nudges zacharias with his foot and reaches for the beer crate. "careful with that, you ingrate."

dominic feels a tap on his shoulder, and spins around, lashing out with a fist without thinking. the driver of the car drops to the asphalt straight on his ass, hand flying to his face to rub his cheek more from shock than pain.

@zacharias +

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
purdy gang [dw]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 7:39:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGBY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUNNY DAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @zacharias

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANECTRIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHOCK WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HOWL

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RATICATE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
purdy gang [dw]
POSTED ON May 16, 2020 7:04:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

@pharaohleap

When the car went into reverse, it slipped out from underneath him.[break][break]

Zacharias hit the ground, lacking the balance to recover from the sudden shift in gravity. With his body sprawled out on the blacktop, the last thing he thought about was the screeching of tires, or the fact that they were in the middle of committing grand theft auto.[break][break]

He was too fixated with staring at his shirt, where his drink had been spilled; his poor, poor appletini...[break][break]

“In...grate? Dommy, the beers are in crates,” he slurred, watching as Dominic cold-cocked the driver with a lazy smile.[break][break]

A smile that became much less lazy when he realized that Priam was driving, and the effort that it took for him to roll onto his knees was extraordinary, because he had twisted from side-to-side twice, as if he had been a squirtle laying on its shell.[break][break]

“Shotgun! Shotgun! I get shottttttguns!”[break][break]

He went for the passenger door, opening it with a wide and careless motion.[break][break]

There was a loud smack as it collided into the head of a poor Magby—it instantly rendered the baby pokemon unconscious.[break][break]

Free pokemon? Free pokemon.[break][break]

He yanked it into the car as he collapsed into the passenger seat.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
purdy gang [dw]
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 17:55:42 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam was too concentrated on the road that he does not even acknowledge what was happening around him. the only thing he has in his mind was to keep driving the car within the lane like a law abiding citizen.

he swerves left and right at the best of his ability, all while keeping his feet at the gas pedal and maintaining the vehicle at full speed. for the most part, it stays in the lane despite the uneven pathing.

and then a thud is heard.

"i hit something! did i hit something? i didn't hit something, right?!"

regardless, priam keeps driving, not wanting to check. another lesson he learned from his driving instructor is to just keep going if he hits someone with his car. his experience tells him that it was a good life lesson.

@zacharias
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
purdy gang [dw]
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 18:09:26 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic is on zacharias's heels to clamber inside the car and narrowly avoids getting his hand caught in the door as it was swung open.

as he throws the crate onto the back seat, dominic's gaze meets that of a wild, hoenn native pokemon standing on its hind legs to eat from a trashcan. the blue and yellow canine blinked at him with a calm, worldly gaze, and he could have sworn he at least knew the name of this one, it was on the tip of his tongue...

the car lurches slightly and dominic ducks inside to avoid being left behind with the car's original driver.

"i hate it here!" he howled from the back of the car, thrashing almost violently against the back of the zacharias's seat like a wounded animal.

"just drive in a straight fucking line, priam!"

he leaned in until he was practically wedged between the two front seats for a second. priam was doing a great job, and dominic let him know by gesturing vaguely at the dashboard and gearstick before flopping back in barely concealed despair.

+ @zacharias

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
purdy gang [dw]
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 21:43:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SALANDIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CORROSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAMETHROWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOG

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXICROAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRY SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVENGE

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPHEAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ZACHARIAS CAUGHT(?) MAGBY!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
purdy gang [dw]
POSTED ON May 18, 2020 0:18:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]

@pharaohleap

He was hysterical.[break][break]

As Priam navigated the road like an absolute madman, Zacharias Burke could not stop the stream of tears that rolled down his face—he had the absolute pleasure of watching Priam collide the car right against a road-crossing Raticate, and something about the sight of the rodent going under the wheel made him roar with uncontrollable laughter.[break][break]

This, coupled with Dominic madly beating against the back of his seat, was almost enough to make him upchuck; he pounded his fist against the side of the car, not paying attention to the Magby that was situated between his legs on the floor in front of him.[break][break]

Good thing it was unconscious, there was no way anyone would be able to sleep through this.[break][break]

“I'm losing it. I'm gonna fucking lose it—” and he gasped for air like a drowning man.[break][break]

That was when a spheal hit the windshield—its round, insulated body bouncing off the car and to the distant horizon, like it had been a big bouncy ball rather than a pokemon.[break][break]

[break][break]

He felt like he was choking, wheezing with such a force it felt like he had dislocated a rib.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
purdy gang [dw]
POSTED ON May 18, 2020 19:22:40 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the spheal hitting the vehicle gets an intoxicated priam to jump. surprisingly enough, the hit was enough to wake priam up to alertness, swerving it away from the sidewalk as it almost hits a lamp post.

"i'm driving straight! i didn't do that!"

dominic's call was somehow enough to fix most of priam's wonky trajectory. unfortunately, it wasn't enough to keep victims from driving incidents away from them as a salandit flies straight in front of them, having fallen from a tree that priam was about to hit somewhere.

"why is mauville filled with trash pokemon?! i can't pay for this car if they break the windshield!"

in a sudden moment of clarity, priam turns his back away from the wheel and asks the most coherent person in the car.

"whose car is this anyways?"

@zacharias
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
purdy gang [dw]
POSTED ON May 19, 2020 2:52:59 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic thinks he looks serious and almost sober when he meets priam's gaze (briefly) before his eyes slide off to the blood splatter on the windshield left behind by the spheal.

"don't ask questions you don't want the answers to," dominic said darkly. which is actually his default answer to any question he's not sure of.

and... did they just drive past an adult version of his croagunk? when did that evolve? dominic swivels his entire body around, putting down a window to yell at the wild toxicroak.

"i didn't let you out. go back to your ball."

he throws his croagunk's pokeball out the window directly at the wild pokemon in a bid to return it but doesn't wait to see what happens next. dominic dips back inside and slumps into the seat with a sigh. it's been a rough day.

"a better question is where are we going, priam?"

+ @zacharias

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
purdy gang [dw]
POSTED ON May 20, 2020 0:04:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCRAFTY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOXIE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPEWPA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIKACHU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ELECTRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDERBOLT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
purdy gang [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2020 19:12:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]

@pharaohleap

A wild scrafty was clipped by the side of the vehicle, unable to successfully dodge the barreling vehicle as it continued its hellish trajectory.[break][break]

Zacharias finally managed to breathe, forgetting the sight of the Spheal that had sent him into such a tizzy. “Haha... hey, where are we going again?”[break][break]

Mauville stretched before them like an obstacle course; pokemon like cardboard cutouts ready to be smashed.[break][break]

“Gimmie one of those,” and Zacharias flung his arm back like it was a dead limb, bringing it into Dominic's space as he tried to clumsily fish for one of the beers.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
purdy gang [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2020 17:57:20 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the car slows down, at least, when priam contemplates on the destination.

priam lowers his head for a while, keeping eyes off of the road, before it pops right back up, turning to dominic. one hand remains on the steering wheel while the other points a finger at the former underboss with a snap and a click of his tongue.

"weren't we going to fetch elly 'cause he's just shy and didn't want to admit he wants to come along?"

the vehicle's speed picks up once more. priam takes a sharp turn, changing lanes and going to the opposite direction. wheels screech, car horns blare, and swearing were shouted by the other drivers as a result. priam paid no attention to them, however.

a pikachu that flew on the car's roof caught his attention though, especially when it found itself clinging on its life on the car's side mirror after being flung around by priam's driving.

"no! i need that!"

priam leaves the steering wheel for a moment to grab the pikachu and fling it inside the car before promptly returning to his seat like nothing has transpired.

the magby has a friend now.

@zacharias
capture attempt at pikachu
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
purdy gang [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2020 18:27:12 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 two things happen in quick succession.

first, zacharias sticks his hand directly in his face, coming dangerously close to gouging out an eye.

and second, a pikachu is hurled directly at his face, naturally. dominic snarls and throws it directly at the magby, eliciting a squeak and a little jolt of electricity. dominic shoots a glare down at both pokemon to silence them.

"elly..." he echoes priam, smiling vacantly for a long moment until realisation dawns on him and his brows knit together. a sour expression pinches at dominic's features.

"wait you mean gardner?"

dominic flops back further in his seat, busying himself with dislodging a can for zacharias before firmly pressing it into the outstretched hand. the task required enough brain power that it didn't really register that a spewpa had struck the backseat window and was sort of... oozing? he's glad he kept the window closed.

"i guess we have enough to beer to share..." he says, reluctantly.

@zacharias
skipping!