the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hit me [m]
POSTED ON May 20, 2020 2:29:45 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Emma isn't really here to gamble, it wasn't exactly her scene. Although she fit in well with the crowd of well-dressed, pompous assholes that walked around with their heads held high and their egos soaring to the roof, Emma had no intention of wasting her time betting against the sort of people who slept with a knife beneath their pillow.[break][break]

Rather, she lingered by the bar, nursing a stiff drink and idly people-watching. It was more likely she was here to scope out the area, looking for something or someone. Luckily for them they'd either decided not to show up or she hadn't had the urge to finish what she'd come here to do. It's probably the reason she pinched a crystal glass between her fingers.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: rigged gacha rolls

[attr="class","tag"]@gray

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hit me [m]
POSTED ON May 20, 2020 17:12:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
a jack of spades. anticipation builds as he watches the dealer slide a card across his. so much lingers on what's on the other side of the red-patterned card. he's calm; he's done the math; flipping over the card should only result in a win because that's what probability dictates. 

he pushes all of his multi-colored chips forward without the need of knowing what lies underneath the card. "stand." the dealer wears a look of amusement before pushing the same amount in. the pool's set and their fates have been sealed. the dealer flips his over first. a breath. he then flips the last card over. a win.

call it fate.

speaking of, something draws him toward the bar and he finds himself pleasantly surprised at who he sees. with a drink already in his hand he strolls over and slides into the seat next to her.

"did i not say fate would bring us back together?"

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hit me [m]
POSTED ON May 21, 2020 3:00:04 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

A familiar head of red hair catches her eye and with it, a sense of dread builds in her stomach. She skirts over it quickly in an attempt to disregard the familiarity - it surely couldn't be him. Except it was, and he's made a point to approach and sit next to her.[break][break]

Emma doesn't move from her half-lean. Her fingertip slowly traces the rim of her glass. It emits a quiet humming noise from the motion, and she rolls her eyes. Her golden gaze settles on him for only a moment before staring back into the crowd.[break][break]

"I call it bad luck."[break][break]

She finishes her drink, sliding it across the counter and gesturing for another. The bartender pays no mind to her rudeness, and instead finishing drying a glass before sliding her a replacement.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hit me [m]
POSTED ON May 21, 2020 17:54:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"still gloomy even with alcohol in you." 

he makes an offhanded comment as his eyes follow hers to the crowd. he scans over the various heads and no one in particular stands out to him. he's almost disappointed.

"who are you looking for?"

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hit me [m]
POSTED ON May 22, 2020 4:34:02 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

Emma at first says nothing in response to his offhanded comment. He was snarky and quick to react, and, while not off-putting considering the attitude she'd gotten from him when they'd first met, it was increasingly difficult for her to come back with hot remarks in return. She didn't often participate in idle banter of any kind, with anyone. [break][break]

What surprised her most is how freeing it seemed to be, how easy he made it look. He had approached her without invitation and been unafraid to strike up a conversation. In public, of all things.[break][break]

"They water it down."[break][break]

She shoots a look at the bartender who clearly could give less of a shit, before glancing back to Gray. [break][break]

"Doesn't matter, they stood me up."[break][break]

Apparently she makes jokes.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hit me [m]
POSTED ON May 23, 2020 17:27:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
disappointment flows over him when she reveals the truth behind their drinks. he clicks his tongue, furrows his brows, and stares down at the near-empty glass in his hand. "kinda wish you hadn't told me that." he lowers it, defeated.

"they must be blind. or dumb." 

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hit me [m]
POSTED ON May 23, 2020 17:50:09 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

Emma genuinely chuckles and it becomes apparent that she might have taste-tested more than just a few drinks. Due to her lack of responsibility now, considering her target had obviously caught wind of her arrival and had decided not to show. Which meant the rest of her night could be spent however she chose.[break][break]

At the click of his tongue and his response to her white lie or misguided truth, Emma's yellow gaze seems to soften with amusement. He had walked right into the misunderstanding she had laid out for him. [break][break]

"It would have ended poorly for them anyway. Dodged a bullet."[break][break]

Her lips twitch in amusement and she flags down the bartender to get the man next to her another glass. She slides a second glass down. It clinks against Gray's first glass, sloshing liquid up against the side of the container. She glances back up to meet his gaze, her smirk still lingering on her lips.[break][break]

"Probably the smartest thing they've ever done."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hit me [m]
POSTED ON May 23, 2020 18:03:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"quite literally, i assume." 

their last encounter repeats in his head. he remembers stumbling out of the car, remembers her saving him, remembers her killing a man. the ruthlessness of her actions is what keeps him on edge. guarded, almost. but the drink she buys him helps.

"what did this one do to deserve it?" 

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hit me [m]
POSTED ON May 23, 2020 18:18:44 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

Emma leans back in her seat, twirling the drink in her hand idly as she considers his question. She sighs heavily through her nose and a note of disgust taints her words and expression. [break][break]

"Something disgusting, and that's why they're running. But they can't run forever."[break][break]

The dark cloud over her face lingers a moment longer, the grip on her glass tightening before she takes another sip. It helps alleviate her anger, and she sets it back down on the counter.[break][break]

"I only hunt the people who deserve it. That's what matters."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hit me [m]
POSTED ON May 23, 2020 18:29:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
something disgusting. he can only imagine the possibilities as he swirls the glass before taking a sip. the burn is familiar and does little to soothe his worries.

"then why am i still alive?" 

like the driver she had ruthlessly murdered, he too was in on the mission. why did she choose to spare him and not the other? one could argue that he has much more guilt to his name.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hit me [m]
POSTED ON May 24, 2020 0:08:34 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

Emma observes him a moment, watching him sip at his drink. She ponders on his question because it had been something she'd asked herself quite a few times since she'd let him go.[break][break]

Her tongue flicks across her teeth as she sucks in a breath.[break][break]

"I keep asking myself the same thing."[break][break]

She sucks in her cheeks briefly before finishing the last bit of her drink in one practiced gulp. The bartender moves to replace it and she doesn't stop him.[break][break]

"Guess you got lucky."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hit me [m]
POSTED ON May 25, 2020 16:41:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
luck. he almost laughs. "nah, that's not it." he doesn't believe in luck. gambling his entire pay earlier and walking away with double the amount wasn't luck. surviving that car crash and coming out relatively unscathed wasn't luck. decisions influence everything.

"you let me live." he turns to look at her, smirk almost apparent on his face as he holds the glass near his lips. "you must be quite fond of me."

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hit me [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2020 20:50:25 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

Emma exhales sharply through her nose, glancing away and drumming her fingers against the side of her glass. It echoes a faint noise, a distraction from this conversation that leads her down a path she doesn't feel like addressing.[break][break]

And yet he brings it up anyway and her yellow eyes focus on his face, on the smirk tilting his lips. [break][break]

"Quite."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hit me [m]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2020 12:15:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"can't say i blame you."

like fire against the back of his throat, he finishes the drink and discards the glass. he doesn't even have to gesture to the bartender for another. she has all of his attention, at least for now.

"looks like you're free for the night." the bartender returns with another, though gray's gaze does not divert just yet. "want to get out of here?"

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hit me [m]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2020 17:16:28 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

He downs his drink in one final gulp, coaxing a raised eyebrow. Her own drink remains cold in her hand, fingers draped over the lip of it delicately, perhaps even possessively. She sips at it while he speaks, indifferent even to the bartender who replaces his drink.[break][break]

"And what would you have us do, stranger?"[break][break]

Emma chuckles, finishing her own drink in a similar manner to his own. [break][break]

P|Yk7TpG

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay