awards
1,972 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
A Normal Picnic [sw]
POSTED ON May 22, 2020 4:28:14 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Today was a perfect day for a picnic. A perfectly normal picnic in a perfectly normal spot on a perfectly normal day. With a stuffed covered basket and a comfy blanket in hand, Oscar was ready for a wonderfully perfect normal non-trap picnic. He breathed in the air in a very convincing and not contrived manner and said in a very convincing and not contrived tone, "My my, what a wonderful day for a picnic. I think I have the perfect spot too! Yes right here by this pond next to these trees. What a normal spot for a picnic!

He lay out his blanket in one swift motion, and as it drifted to the ground he sat down his basket. He stretched lazily and let out a sigh of contentment, "Yes sir, nothing could go wrong. I am not expecting anything out of the ordinary on this wonderful day!" He sat on his blanket, put his hand under the cover of his basket, and pulled out some bread and a jar of jam. He opened the jar, but oh dear! He spilled some on his blanket, totally on accident and not on purpose as that would be silly and attract wild pokemon! He bemoaned his clumsiness, "Oh what folly! I have spilled some delicious, sugary jam on my blanket! Oh well, no one shall notice for it is just me. Having a picnic with lots of delicious goodies, including this jam that I have so clumsily spilled on my blanket!"

He began to spread some of the jam between two slices, his eyes darting from side to side. You know, to take in the view on this beautiful normal picnic day. When his jam-only sandwich was complete he took a big majestic bite. "MMMMMMMMMMM!!!" He exclaimed, his mouth still full of jammy goodness, "It's so sugary and delicious! I am enjoying this jam! Whoops!" Some jam fell out the other side, this time actually on accident. I mean, the last time was an accident too, this one was just more accidental. "Oh uh-damn, more jam has fallen on my blanket! Surely this will not attract nothing, I will turn my back away from the stains, I am that confident." He turned away from the fallen jam and ate more of his sandwich, waiting patiently for nothing. Totally.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,898 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Normal Picnic [sw]
POSTED ON May 22, 2020 22:59:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LEDIAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COMET PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REFLECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,972 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
A Normal Picnic [sw]
POSTED ON May 23, 2020 6:19:03 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar heard the buzzing, a smile drifted on his sly face. He waited patiently for the prey to get closer, his hair stood on end as he heard it land and crawl toward his blanket. The sugary treat was too much for it to resist. When he deemed the prey to be close enough, he swiftly threw his sandwich into the pond. There was silence, and then the roar of water. Clavis the dewpider burst from the pond and Lunged at the Ledian. Clavis struggled to pin the confused bug type to the ground as Oscar swiftly tore off the cover of his basket to reveal a rope.

The Ledian wasn't about to take this without a fight, it opened its mouth to prepare a Supersonic. But Clavis was ready. As soon as Ledian had opened its mouth, Clavis shot a torrent of water down its throat (Liquidation). Oscar scoffed as he approached, "Don't drown the poor thing." Oscar pinned the bug as it coughed up water and tied its body up with his rope. He took special care to gag the poor thing so it wouldn't get the chance to use any sound moves. Clavis stepped away and looked at its master quizzically. Oscar took notice, "It is said that in fishing: to catch a big magikarp, you need to use big bait.

He turned over his jar of jam and covered the squirming bug in its sugary goodness. Oscar patted his bait on the head, "Don't worry, I'll make sure you're safe. Well, I'll try anyway." He stood up and declared, "Oh dear! I have spilled my jam all over my prized Ladian! My Dewpider and I will retrieve water to clean him! For this we will need to turn our backs, come Dewpider!" Oscar and Clavis turned away from the Ladian and sat by the pond, waiting for a bigger fish to bite.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,898 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Normal Picnic [sw]
POSTED ON May 23, 2020 23:22:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEWPIDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH LIFE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,972 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
A Normal Picnic [sw]
POSTED ON May 24, 2020 3:37:28 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar sat, pretending to gather water into nothing as he waited for a heftier catch. He looked to his left and spoke to his Dewpider companion, "Any moment now and we'll have something worth putting effort into." He patted his Dewpider's bubble, which caused it to jump back and hiss. He scowled, "Well since when did you hate bubble pats?" Oscar felt a tugging on his sleeve. He looked over and found yet another Dewpider. Oscar yelped in surprise and looked between the two Dewpiders. He would otherwise be confused, if the left Dewpider weren't a little bitch that hated pats. 

Oscar stood up and pointed to the imposted Dewpider, "Kick its ass Clavis!" Clavis jumped forward and got into the enemy Dewpider's face. The two stared each other down, bubble to bubble; pressing against each other as hard as they could without popping their domes. While seemingly similar sizes, it became clear that Clavis had the superior bubble. The enemy Dewpider stood no chance against Clavis's big dick power and slowly shrank away. It tapped into the ground with its legs, saying something to Clavis in some sort of Dewpider code. Clavis responded by smacking the bitch Dewpider into the pond. 

He turned back to Oscar and nodded. Oscar rewarded him with proper bubble pats, which Clavis greatly enjoyed. Oscar looked to the Ledian. Thankfully it was still there, but it looked confused by the event that had transpired. Oscar chuckled, "Don't you worry, something will come to eat you soon I'm sure." The Ledian looked less than enthusiastic.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,898 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Normal Picnic [sw]
POSTED ON May 24, 2020 8:19:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ACCELGOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STICKY HOLD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]U-TURN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER SHURIKEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GIGA DRAIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,972 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
A Normal Picnic [sw]
POSTED ON May 24, 2020 21:12:54 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar watched the surface of the water shimmer as he awaited his prey. Within the sounds of nature surrounding him, he heard a being drag itself toward the Ledian. Oscar smiled, the guest of honor has arrived. He turned his head slowly to take a peak, and what he found shocked him. A fucking Accelgor of all things loomed over the bound Ledian, no doubt preparing to use it as a mid-day snack. Yet something was amiss. The Accelgor just stood there, still as a rock. And then it shimmered away like a mirage. When Oscar realized what had happened, it was too late. He felt breath on the back of his neck. 

Oscar whirled around just in time to catch the true Accelgor rear back and fire 3 Water Shuriken in his direction. It was far too fast for a mere human to dodge, but luckily for Oscar Clavis was on top of his shit today. He had dove between his master's legs and jumped up to take all three Shuriken like a champ. He fell limp to the ground, breathing heavily. Oscar quickly returned Clavis to his pokeball, while the Accelgor prepared for another assault. Unfortunately for this bug ninja, it gave Oscar's trump card enough time to reveal herself.

A tail wreathed in flame slammed against the side of the Accelgor (Fire Lash), sending it twirling past the picnic blanket. Landing on the ground where it stood was Oscar's Salazzle Sama, who had been hiding in the tree overlooking the picnic waiting to fight for her master. Oscar sighed, half with relief and half with frustration. "You couldn't have jumped down earlier? That thing almost shredded me." Sama shrugged smugly as it turned toward the recovering Accelgor. It looked damaged, but far from defeated.

Oscar rolled his neck. "Alright Sama this thing is fast, but it should slow down if we manage to poison it. Think you can handle that?" Sama made some sort of throat click that sounded vaguely like a chuckle as it charged its target. Accelgor was ready, spinning as it threw 3 Water Shuriken. Sama side stepped the first two but the third blasted her in the gut, stopping her charge and allowing the Accelgor to rush forward for a closer attack. Sama didn't seem phased, instead taking the opportunity to spit a glop of Toxic goo when she deemed the Accelgor close enough. The enemy seemed surprised but readily jumped over the attack with the grace of a figure skater. 

It landed behind Sama, and Sama responded by spinning around to whip it with her flaming tail (Fire Lash). Once again Accelgor was too quick, bobbing and weaving between all of Sama's slashes. Sama got reckless; she wouldn't stop attacking giving Accelgor the perfect opportunity to slide in 2 Water Shuriken. This ceased her assault and staggered Sama back. She still had some fight in her, but if this kept up she'd be done for. Oscar had an idea. "You're giving it too many chances to attack, be more erratic! Don't give it space to breathe!" Sama sneered and let loose a blast of Flamethrower. Accelgor naturally sidestepped but Sama gave it no room to maneuver, going in for a volley of Venoshock with its claws. Sama was quick with her attacks but the Accelgor was quicker, flawlessly dodging every strike. Sama began to grow tired, but it put every ounce of energy it had in keeping the Accelgor moving backward. Just when the Accelgor was reaching peak smugness, it tripped over the Ledian.

Sama thought she had it, moving to strike. The Accelgor was quick to roll out of the way, and thus Sama struck the Ledian with its claws instead. The Ledian cried out, and the Accelgor looked to it with distress. Something immediately clicked with Oscar, "It wants to protect the Ledian not eat it!" Sama looked between the Ledian and the Accelgor with a devilish smile. The Accelgor charged forward but stopped as Sama grabbed the Ledian by the neck. Accelgor was frozen, it was at a loss on what to do. As the gears whirled in its head, Oscar took his chance. "Sama now!" Sama unleashed a torrent of flame (Flamethrower) blasting the Accelgor directly and sending him flying toward Oscar. Before it could get up, Sama charged and pinne dit with all of her weight. The ninja struggled, but Oscar had just enough time to take out an empty pokeball and chuck it at Accelgor's head. With a flash it disappeared, leaving only the pokeball. 

Capture Attempt
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,898 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Normal Picnic [sw]
POSTED ON May 24, 2020 21:49:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT ACCELGOR!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STICKY HOLD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]U-TURN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER SHURIKEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GIGA DRAIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing