awards
1,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Picnic 2: Innocence Lost [dw]
POSTED ON May 26, 2020 2:44:57 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
A month had passed since Oscar’s fateful picnic. It took but a month to break in Accelgor and teach him Oscar’s ways. While at first he was rebellious and ornery, he quickly grew accustomed to his new life and proved to be a capable ally. Oscar was so satisfied with Accelgor’s addition to his happy family, he had decided that it was time to return to Route 117 to lead another campaign. If he could encounter a pokemon with half of Accelgor’s competence, it shall be a worthwhile effort.

He approached the same pond as before, covered basket in hand. He whistled joyfully as he threw down his blanket and sat himself down. The setup was similar; Clavis the Dewpider once again hid in the pond but this time Accelgor (hence forth known as Tir Na Nog) was the one hiding in the tree that cast a pleasant shadow upon Oscar’s blanket.

Just as before Oscar pulled out some bread and jam, being sure to “accidentally” spill some onto his blanket. He declared loudly, “Oppsie poopsie, it would seem that my clumsy hand has spilled jam aplenty upon my precious blanket. Oh well, I shall turn my back on the pile. It’s like my pappy used to say: Out of sight, out of mind!

He chewed on his disgustingly sweet jam sandwich and waited patiently for something to spring the trap. Just like before, no other trainers inhabited the route. At least, none that he could see.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 26, 2020 18:45:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It was been a month since Elsie had arrived in Hoenn. At first, it had been a little bit of a culture shock for the poor, forest-bound girl. As she had lived in Viridian Forest for her entire life, or at least, all that she could remember. However, Elsie was slowly beginning to adjust to her new adventure-strewn life.

Elsie pulled her straw hat up, allowing it to fall off and letting it rest by the string around her neck. Slowly bouncing in the wind. “This looks like a pretty good place to rest and have a break time. Right?”

A neat, silent clearing lay stretched out before the girl. A few trees cast shadows over the weed-ridden grass, that reminded her of her old home. Her newest partner and the only Pokémon she had yet caught in Hoenn. The little red worm perched on her shoulder nodded, once. The large yellow eyes bursting with energy, if only, for the food that was sure to come from ‘break time’.

“Well, I guess… I should let everyone stretch their legs.”

Elsie reached into a pocket and pulled out three more Pokéballs and threw them up into the air. They burst open and revealed her other three partners. The tall brown stag beetle, Pinsir. The proud warrior, Heracross, and the rambunctious little Larvesta.

This was a mistake. The summoning of both Stag and Beat had the unfortunate effect of ‘all-out bug warfare’ as Elsie had come to know it. Ever since the young girl had caught the muscle of her team, Heracross, her original partner, plus, Pinsir. The result was… something more than a rivalry.

Before, Elsie could step in. The Hercules Beetle and the Stag Beetle locked horns. The sleek blue cross clashed with the metal pincer. Eyes lit up with fury.

“Can we calm down?” Elsie whimpered, forced to watch their battle ensue. Thankfully their battle was called short very quickly. Beat looked up, as a waft of something sweet caught his attention. Taken off-guard, Stag fell short of his target, fell forward, and the sharp horns stuck into the soft ground.

Without a second thought, Beat zoomed away. The wings unfurling from his back. “Wait, come back! You can’t just run off without me”

Elsie made chase with the straw hat bouncing on her back. Across the clearing, down a bank of grass and through some trees. The tiny girl following in his wake, Wormy still perched on her shoulder but only just, by the speed she was forced to go. Nova and the annoyed Stag, lumbered behind.

“Beat, come ba--!” Before she could complete the sentence, Elsie, being the klutz she is. She fell over her own feet and fell headfirst down the bank. Over and over, the young girl fell. Forward rolling faster and faster until she fell into the stranger’s camp. The blue beetle, Beat just ahead of her.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 28, 2020 0:09:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ESCAVALIER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FELL STINGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVERSAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWORDS DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID SPRAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @elspeth

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WHIRLIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON POINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STEAMROLLER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK CLIMB

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON May 29, 2020 3:31:51 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar halted mid-chew as a buzzing rapidly approached. He smiled as he gulped and slowly raised his sandwich to throw into the pond, a signal for Clavis to strike. He turned his head slightly to take a peek at the target and nearly fell over with excitement. A Heracross, how lucky was he?

Oscar was elated, this time he wouldn’t need to use bait! The big catches were swarming already! He twitched with anticipation as the prey approached, and when it was close enough he-

“Beat, come ba-”

Oscar’s attention was drawn to the voice of a young girl, whose owner was soon tumbling toward him. He watched with shock as the girl flung into her camp like a discarded ragdoll. Her landing caused quite the commotion, though Oscar was too aghast to react with anything more than twitching awe. He watched the Heracross examine the girl, quickly linking the dots to form a disappointing picture. His surprise turned to annoyance. He clenched his sandwich with disgust before throwing it at the feet of the Heracross. He only partially meant to miss.

Oscar got up from his sitting position. “And here I thought I found a secluded hunting ground. Shoulda known my peace would be short lived.” He offered his hand to help the girl up, while agitated he remembered to practice his manors. Lest the brat cry and draw more attention. “Well on your feet, your Heracross is eating my lunch.

While this was occurring, Tir Na Nog watched from the tree tops. He anticipated a fight, but like his master was met with disappointment. While the threat of this young trainer was minimal, he stood at alert nonetheless. It was in this state that he managed to notice something approaching him from behind. He closed his eyes, the intruder wanted to be noticed. He turned to face his guest, and was met with a familiar face.

The Escavalier leered at Tir Na Nog, a look he recognized all too well. This wasn’t the first time these two had met, after all it was this very Escavalier that took Tir Na Nog’s shell when he was but a Shelmet. Ever since, the two had been bitter rivals. Tir narrowed his eyes, and his foe followed suit. Time stood still as they sized each other up, waiting for the opportunity to strike. A breeze rippled through the tree, shaking the leaves rhythmically. It was then that their battle commenced.

The Escavalier charged, but Tir was ready. He swung himself under the branch, allowing the enemy to charge right over him. As the foe passed, Tir swung back up and sprung forward. Tir latched onto Escavalier, covering its eyes as it continued forward. It flew out of the tree, swinging around as it tried to shake Tir. Tir endured, draining Escavalier of its vitality (Giga Drain). The wild bug knight slammed itself into the tree, attempting to dislodge Tir. It was no use, Tir’s grip was mightier than cement. One such crash dislodged another pokemon; a poor whirlipede that fell from its napping spot right onto its left side. Annoyed, the groggy pokemon struggled to flip onto its rounded center.

The crazed ride lasted for a few moments more, the Escavalier growing more and more sluggish as its energy was drained away. Soon it was dazed enough for Tir to stir the beast toward his master. After one more thrash, the Escavalier finally gave out, landing with a thud next to Oscar. Oscar looked down at the display with bewilderment. This was truly an unexpected development, though not unwelcome. He snapped out of his daze and regained his composure. “Nice work Tir.” He pressed a pokeball to the Excavalier’s head, and with a flash it disappeared.

Yeah right, where were we?
@elspeth
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 29, 2020 7:18:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]OSCAR CAUGHT ESCAVALIER!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FELL STINGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVERSAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWORDS DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID SPRAY

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!