but anything you say will only fuel my lungs [o]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 0:20:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It wasn't unheard of for Asher to go to one of his investments and take a small guided tour. But what he'd decided to do that day, was work behind the counter. One of the girls there had gotten ... sick, struck by the monthly curse nearly every woman must deal with, and the poor thing had been doubled over in so much pain Asher had sent her home and volunteered to work in her place.

Granted, it didn't stop there. He'd started out doing her job, ended up swapping with a few employees, until suddenly he was walking around with cleaning supplies, humming happy tunes, and cleaning displays of the sticky fingers of children. He didn't mind cleaning the finger prints... at first.

Now he was ready to chop off some little fingers! It was like they did it because it left prints. He worked hard at scrubbing each display that he could, moving mostly on the first floor.

mission
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 2:00:06 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]

[]

For a woman who switched jobs as often as Katherine did, she had the strangest standards for accepting new job offers. It went in an order similar to this - the money was the most important. Always. How long she'd have to work for was a close second, and last but not least... What she was required to do.

And generally, she didn't care about that detail all too much. She only hated cleaning.

..And yet somehow, a friend coerced her into accepting this job for a couple of days, mostly to take over shifts for them. And like an idiot, she agreed. Now she was stuck in a museum where she had to constantly clean. It felt like a cruel punishment. However, the Rocketess refused to simply leave and break her promise. The violet-haired woman couldn't help it. A groan escaped through her lips before she pressed a few cleaning wipes against the glass, doing a hell of a lousy job with them.

"I swear... This is the last time I am coming here."

Kat hadn't noticed Asher yet. In fact, she wasn't even keeping herself busy with those lazy wipes. It seemed like observing the Pokemon was far more entertaining to her-- to the point that she was barely cleaning now.

tags:
notes: hi person who made this template <3

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#e05d87; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#e05d87; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 2:28:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
This girl with purple hair wasn’t new to him that day. In fact, he had gone behind her quite a few times that day to clean where she had either kissed or just lazily skipped over.

Patience was his virtue, though.

Instead of scolding her or becoming angry, he leaned on the glass with his sleeve — so he didn’t leave a mark — and smiled her way. He doubted she’d even pay him mind unless he said something. Really, that was disappointing. He was beginning to wonder if somehow he looked his age.

He really hoped not.

“Beautiful,” Asher began slowly. “Aren’t they? In the water like this, they almost look like they’re flying.”

As to not break the silence harshly, Asher used a soft tone to make his observation.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 2:42:36 GMT

[]

"They are having a lot more fun than I am." Katherine hadn't considered appreciating their beauty. However, it wasn't missed in the same way Asher's presence had been. A Corsola nears Katherine, eyes staring at her as if the glass wasn't separating the pair. When the Rocketess finally turns to face Asher, the Corsola blows bubbles in her direction-- as if finding insult in that.

"But whatever. I guess that's just what their lives are about. Having fun, looking pretty..." It didn't sound so bad.

"What about yours?" The woman asked with her eyes blinking a few times. Their shade matched the color of her hair, a deep, lavender-purple. "I don't know if I would've been able to live my life swimming in the same place forever."

And Katherine was in luck, for she was no fish.

tags:
notes: ---

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 2:47:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
“Well,” Asher began as if regaling her a tale. “There is the freedom of the ocean, on one hand. And on the other, the limitation of the ocean. Depending on species, there is limitation of breathing out of water.”

Asher had never thought he would actually be happy not being born something other than himself. Yet here he was, reflecting on life as a water type—specifically, fish.

“I can’t say I envy them. Although!” He held up his finger, quiet in his excitement. “I have to admit, I do enjoy floating weightlessly in the water. Letting the waves take me, if only for a little while.”

Reminded him he needed to get a decent water type and get to surfing again before he lost his sea-legs... what a shame that would be.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 2:57:10 GMT

[]

"Oh, yes. I mean... Me too. I like swimming, but I don't like swimming that much." Katherine confessed, allowing her gaze to linger upon Asher now.

The Corsola had left the duo to speak in privacy, it seemed. "I think... I'd have been a ghost-type if anything. I mean, phasing through walls..?" It brought a smirk to play upon her lips, tugging at the corners of them. It was a stupid idea, and an even stupider topic for a first conversation - but hey, it seemed to interest her.

"My name is Katherine. I am just a temp here. Covering a few shifts for a friend, I guess. And as you've probably already noticed..!" She turns, spreading her arms far and wide to gesture at the large portion of the glass that hadn't been cleaned properly, "I hate cleaning."

tags:

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 3:03:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
There was a jovial spirit about the girl that Asher could definitely appreciate. He was sure to keep his eyes locked into her as she moved, holding eye contact when she looked to his eyes, and keeping his charming smile ever present.

“I had definitely noticed you’re not the biggest fan of cleaning.” Asher confesses. “However, I can’t say I can toot my own horn as a reference for the chore. While it’s not altogether foreign to me, I can’t say I enjoy it...”

Slowly he brought his attention back to her eyes.

“I’m covering a shift for someone myself.” Asher leaned on the glass and toward the girl. “It ends in about an hour. Yours?”

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 3:10:09 GMT

[]

"A couple more," Two, three. Whatever it was. She couldn't really care for it at this point.

"But since you were probably thinking about asking me for some coffee after this..." Spooky. Did she read his mind-- or was it a terrible attempt at doing so? "You can still do it. This is my last shift, and I don't feel like staying anymore." The money wasn't that good. She half-needed the excuse to escape from this place, and Asher looked like a better excuse than most.

Or maybe Kat had been next to cleaning products for so long that her judgment was clouded.

tags:

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 3:18:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
That charismatic smile bloomed into a grin. Not those creepy grins, but the grin of a gentleman. Something Asher had learned in his many years, all thirty one of them, was how to read people. This one in particular seemed to respond to smiles and eye contact very well. Something he would be keeping in mind.

“You know, I was going to say dinner wherever you’d like, with money as no option.” He countered her ‘mind reading’ moment with his true intentions. “But if you would prefer coffee, I still insist that it’s my treat.”

Because even if he was technically a womanizing bastard who was only making conversation with her because she didn’t bore him like cleaning did, he could at least be a gent about it.

That and he liked her spunk.

OOC. this is post five for me, next is post five for you. We can submit this for rewards and do a social if you’d like! I’m enjoying them.
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 4:12:29 GMT

[]

It was the easiest for her to judge someone by their face. And if she was to judge Asher here and now (as she had been doing in her mind), she'd have only had good to say. Their meeting was as shallow and basic as it gets, but first impressions are everything. Or at least so she believed.

"Dinner is a bit too serious for an after-work date," Kat counters, already comfortable calling their little meeting a date. If it wasn't for the fact they've shared the last couple of minutes in the company of each other, she would've felt comfortable calling this a blind date, even.
"But yeah, sure. It can be your treat."

She was already fantasizing about a warm cup of sweet, vanilla latte and a chocolate croissant.

"There's this place outside the museum. 'Coffee and Swirlix'. We can go there." As soon as she changes out of these horrendous work clothes. She refused to be seen in public like this.

tags:
notes: i'm totally down for a social between them, i rly like the chemistry uwu. u can start it or i can do it, if you'd like!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 22:25:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 pokedollars, 5 infamy & 1 free water-type move,
[break]