nothing but faith in nothing [o]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 0:26:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Asher had been minding his own when he heard a rumor that a local farm was looking for fire type pokémon to help in harvesting their honey. Well, what a coincidence. He very much had himself that very type of pokémon! So he took the advertisement, contacted the farmer, and wasn't surprised to hear that there was somebody already on their way to the farm to help out as well.

It didn't take him long to make it to the farm, directions sent to his device and easily navigated with a simple app. Once he was close enough, he gave a wave to the distant bodies, an ever charming smile present.

"Why hello, hello! Sorry to be late. I hope I didn't keep anybody waiting too long."

mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2020 19:01:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","beepost"]
[attr="class","beeicon"]
[attr="class","bee b"]
[attr="class","bee i"]realistically, she could be doing better things with her time. perfecting combinations for the next contest, fixing that small hole in her bunny suit, occupying herself with literally anything else. and yet, she picks collecting honey... an odd choice for her but the bark of laughter that escaped when she saw the request had all but made up her mind. bee gets honey from a bee hive! it sounds like her own specific episode of a show and who is she to deny the amusement?

a hand rises to brush stray strands of white from her eyes as a man approaches. oh, is that her partner or whatever? hm, not bad. he fixes her with a charming smile and she's all too happy to return it with a grin of her own. although, hers has a bit too much teeth, bordering on menacing instead of that friendly thing she's going for. she tried, at least. could be worse?

"hey," she calls in response as he draws closer. the rabbit at her side grunts out his own greeting, arms crossing over his chest. is he trying to look tougher than he is? bianca has to stifle the laughter when she spares a side glance in kicks' direction. "nah, you're fine." she pushes away from the fence she had perched against to drift closer to the newcomer. a hand is extended toward him almost like an afterthought before she's drawing her attention away from the man and toward the farm itself. "you have any experience in beekeeping?"

[attr="class","beetag"]
[attr="class","beepoke"]

[newclass=.beepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beeicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bee b] color:#BE7EA8; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bee i] text-decoration: underline dotted #BE7EA8; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beetag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 1:54:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","xyzbackground"]
[attr="class","xyzpic"]

[attr="class","xyzwords"]

Asher is all to eager to take the hand extended to him as he gets close enough to do so. Greetings in such high spirits always made Asher a bit more ... bouncy? No, not bouncy, that seemed to be her... thing.[break][break]

He might've had a kink for animal costumes.[break][break]

"Admittedly, I do not. I get the general idea, creating enough smoke to clear them out... at least, that's what the job listing had mentioned."[break][break]

Now that he was thinking about it, perhaps he should have done a bit of research.[break][break]

"But, there seem to be small bits of hay near the bottom. Get those lit, the smoke will cause the bees to leave, and the honey can be extracted."[break][break]

Sure, that seemed legit. He was really just guessing.[break][break]

tag.

@bianca[break][break]

[attr="class","xyzpkmn"][break]
bridget

[newclass=".xyzbackground] width: 300px; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #1b1b1b; margin-top: 25; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzpic] margin: 0 auto; opacity: .8; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzwords] text-align:justify; color: #aaa; font: 11px monospace; padding: 30px; text-indent: 1em; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords b] color: #809874; font-weight: normal; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h1] font: 13px monospace; font-style: italic; color: #809874; margin: 0px; display: inline; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h2] display: inline; font: 12px monospace; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #809874; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h2::before] content:'✦ '; color: #809874; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords a] text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase!important; letter-spacing: 1px; font: 12px monospace!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzpkmn] border-top: solid 1px #aaaaaa; text-align: center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 20:20:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","beepost"]
[attr="class","beeicon"]
[attr="class","bee b"]
[attr="class","bee i"]his hand is met with a tight grip and a toothy grin. not bad, not bad. well, the handshake isn't at least? the jury's still out on if he's tolerable or another pretty boy. sometimes that's the most unfair part of pretty men? they're either hands down incredible or you wanna cave their skull in, no in between. the thought has her chuckling slightly as her hand retracts away from his.

her head tilts to match his response, one perfectly crafted bunny ear flopping into view. "you don't?" a tsk escapes her and she's brushing the ear away, shifting it back into place. of course, it merely flops over again and she resists the urge to growl out her annoyance. damn thing... it always seems to break one way or another. funny, she hadn't even done anything worth breaking it yet? broken bunny ear aside, bianca offers an amused smirk. "i was looking forward to being shown how things are done by my expert beekeeping partner. a shame, really."

at the mention of smoking out bees, kicks snaps to attention. the fire rabbit almost looks too confident, too puffy for her to bother with knocking him down a peg. instead she indulges him and knocks a fist into a furry shoulder. "you hear that, bud?" an eye roll and a grunt are the only earned responses but she laughs anyway. as long as he's ready, she can't complain. almost lazily, her eyes drift back to her partner.

"what do we do with the bees when they come out?" wouldn't they be angry? furious, even? she didn't sign up for angry bees swarming her... although, she can't deny that punching a bee wouldn't be the worst way to spend her time. her smirk widens a fraction, canines appearing a little sharper in this lighting. "i doubt they'll give up the goods without a fight." and really, she'd be disappointed if they did.

[attr="class","beetag"]
[attr="class","beepoke"]

[newclass=.beepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beeicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beetag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 20:36:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","xyzbackground"]
[attr="class","xyzpic"]

[attr="class","xyzwords"]

Given the freedom, Asher would call this woman insane. There was something about her that seemed mildly unsettling... and unlike most people, it fueled Asher to get to know her better.[break][break]

Why did she act this way? Why did she want to look like a bunny? Was it an obsession, or did she wish to be half human and half rabbit? Did she bite? Could she bite?[break][break]

Would he like it?[break][break]

"Well," Asher began as he put his hands on his hips and looked out at the bee hives. "I would imagine they'd be angry, yes. But that's nothing a little fire-power can't fix."[break][break]

Pun intended, and he showed so with a grin.[break][break]

"Game plan suggestion," he held up both fingers as if to tell her to hang on just a second. "Why don't I use Daisy here to smoke out the bees, and you two can go to town punching the bees, eh?"[break][break]

tag.

@bianca[break][break]

[attr="class","xyzpkmn"][break]
daisy

[newclass=".xyzbackground] width: 300px; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #1b1b1b; margin-top: 25; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzpic] margin: 0 auto; opacity: .8; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzwords] text-align:justify; color: #aaa; font: 11px monospace; padding: 30px; text-indent: 1em; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords b] color: #809874; font-weight: normal; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h1] font: 13px monospace; font-style: italic; color: #809874; margin: 0px; display: inline; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h2] display: inline; font: 12px monospace; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #809874; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h2::before] content:'✦ '; color: #809874; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords a] text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase!important; letter-spacing: 1px; font: 12px monospace!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzpkmn] border-top: solid 1px #aaaaaa; text-align: center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 22:42:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","beepost"]
[attr="class","beeicon"]
[attr="class","bee b"]
[attr="class","bee i"]she mirrors his stance with a bark of laughter, fingers digging slightly into the skin of her hips. the ears flop slightly with mirth and while the tail is nothing more than show, it wiggles in time with her shaking shoulders. "i like your style," she snickers. fight ire with fire. easy clap, ggs in the chat. it's right up her alley, although perhaps that's why he suggested the idea.

as if to cement the notion further in her skull, he continues. her head tilts slightly with interest, attention hanging from every word, every explanation. and then, her teeth snap together with so much force it actually hurts to grin that aggressively.

"we're the muscle?" her hands leave her hips to clench into fists. they're forced together a moment later in front of her chest, as if she's fist bumping herself for being worthy of such a challenge. "nice!" another bark of laughter escapes as red eyes dart to the fire rabbit at her shoulder. the cinderace simply stares back at her, chest puffing up further. it's subtle but he's mirroring her punch-y energy in his own way. although, she doesn't glance back toward the man until kicks shifts into the same pose as her. satisfied, bianca takes a step forward. "start us off, fire power." there's almost something menacing about the way she smirks, about the way she stares at the hive as if it's a buffet.

[attr="class","beetag"]
[attr="class","beepoke"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 16:59:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Alright so his suggestion to snuff out the bees and let her punch them had been a joke. Was this rabbit girl actually going to punch bees? What was she, Klonoa?

However, he wouldn't argue. If only because she seemed so very excited. He was pretty sure that her cinderance was excited as well, but those creatures were harder to read than a blaziken...

Daisy just watched with mild amusement before following behind Asher toward the bees. She wasn't deaf and understood human language very well. She'd been around it since she was a houndour pup fresh out of her egg. Because of this, Asher didn't even need to tell her a command. The dual type let loose a flamethrower down into the small hay bundles beneath the bee hives. It began stirring, and suddenly the bug type pokemon were coming out.

Being that Asher and Daisy weren't seen immediately upon the bees exiting, they were safe enough. The bug-types would flock toward Bianca and Kicks, leaving Asher to grab the honey trays, carefully, and moving them over to where they were to be set so the honey could be harvested.

@bianca / smoke out the bees mission

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2020 18:48:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","beepost"]
[attr="class","beeicon"]
[attr="class","bee b"]
[attr="class","bee i"]while most would definitely not be excited about dozens of bees rushing them, she's positively enthralled. angry bees, wanting to fight her? h-h-hell yeah, sign her up! realistically, she'd probably give anyone the hands if they asked but that's water under the bridge right now. kicks steps up in an attempt to stand in front of her, a shield against the inevitable onslaught of wasps. of course, her cinderace is undeniably proud and even a little soft if she wants to pick on him. but really, she's capable of handling a few bees. perhaps that's why she rolls her eyes and sidesteps around him to stand shoulder to shoulder with the fire rabbit.

her partner and his doggo begin to move toward the trees. her eyes dart to follow their path for a moment before she turns away toward kicks. she doesn't need to watch the man to know that he'll follow through on his part of the deal. something just screams "let's kick this job in the ass" about him and she's definitely not complaining.

"you ready?" she snickers, a hand raising to roughly pat at white furred shoulders. the look kicks gives her could definitely kill but it gives way eventually to a fierce grin. like trainer, like pokemon naturally. before she can prompt him further, however, the sound of flames licking across hay catches her attention and she's shifting into a fighting stance. the cinderace mirrors her actions, or well... she technically mirrors his pose but that's not important. the bees are coming and they're coming in hot.

the grin that she wears doesn't waver, not even as the bees rush in.

kicks starts them off with a PYRO BALL, a literal ball of fire hurling toward the bees. they try their best to scatter but wings are clipped and burned and the sounds that they make are grating on the ears. a few manage to break past the cinderace into her area of orbit. really, she shouldn't be laughing, especially like a maniac, but this is so entertaining! who'd of thought that she'd actually get to knock the heads of a few bees today? definitely not her! she's swinging as they come, some heads connecting and others managing to catch her with their own attacks. a few scratches, a few bruises she might feel in the morning, but no worries. she's having fun, that's all that matters. kicks continues his assault, switching tactics from balls of fire to FLAME CHARGE. her grin merely widens at the sight of her favorite rabbit rushing into the thick of bees with fire dancing around him. of course, he can't outdo her... and so, she rushes in as well, fists already flying.

[attr="class","beetag"]
[attr="class","beepoke"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2020 17:44:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"] Never in Asher's entire life had he ever seen somebody, namely a woman if he were to be honest, rush into the midst of danger with their pokemon and literally pretend their some form of rabbit pokemon as well. Though, it's not unattractive. Asher finds himself rather attracted to how crazy the woman is.

If only because he was curious what that sort of energy would be like in bed.

It was only once he'd gotten all the honey cleared that he moved toward the fog of fire and bugs. Daisy's flash fire absorbed the fire around her and boosted her own flamethrower, which was used to catch the stragglers and push them back into the hives, now that they were all emptied and replaced as needed.

Once a bit of the scuffle cleared, Asher gave Bianca a decently sized grin.

"You're a very impressive duo!"

@bianca / smoke out the bees mission post 5/5 for asher!

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2020 21:12:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","beepost"]
[attr="class","beeicon"]
[attr="class","bee b"]
[attr="class","bee i"]there's something about danger that makes the heart sing, that tugs at strings until a muscle dances like a puppet. she finds the thrill and chases it until there's nothing left, until she's sated and satisfied and no longer foaming at the mouth. this is no different. she swings until there's no more bees and she's the only one standing. the bee to own all bees, perhaps.

as the houndoom's FLAMETHROWER clears the last of the stragglers, she heaves out a sigh. now what're they gonna do? go find a gym and hit some body bags until the adrenaline is gone?

she turns at his voice, crafted bunny ears swaying with the movement. the broken one looks a little worse for wear now but nothing some hot gun and a few colorful curses couldn't fix. the grin she flashes him is almost ferocious with a bit too much teeth and not enough friendliness. "thank you," she figures it's best to be humble in some sense, even if it feels weird and tastes sour on her tongue. a fist rises, held out to the side for the cinderace. the fire type doesn't even bother to look at her, instead knocking his own fist into hers before crossing both arms across the fur on his chest. "had to make sure to give you a show." not necessarily but there's this delightful sensation that surges up when someone sees her in her element, wild and untamed. perhaps a pity he couldn't see more...

"you didn't do so bad yourself," the grin shifts into something predatory and she's stalking closer, a hand extending once she's within distance of asher. "pleasure doin' business with you!"

[attr="class","beetag"]
[attr="class","beepoke"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 2:58:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 pokedollars & 5 infamy.
[break]
& @bianca