mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
Clutching Pearls [Open M]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 1:11:04 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Without her Drifblim, Thea waits patiently behind June as the woman takes control of the situation. She is quick and efficient, commanding powerful attacks and using the strength and prowess of her team to work together to defeat the Gengar - who is now visibly shaken by his defeat. He'd likely never been bested before, and this was quite a shock to him.[break][break]

When all was said and done and the remaining ghost-types fled at the sight of their leader being defeated, June turns to face Thea. The woman is smiling, hands still clasped in front of her. [break][break]

"Well done, miss Fair! I may have to ask if you'll demonstrate your teamwork and efficiency skills to my class sometime. That was absolutely incredible form."[break][break]

She is, after all, a battle teacher. She's studied many different styles, and June's is both familiar and personalized - it was perfect.[break][break]

"Well.. we could capture the Gengar, I suppose. Or wait for the authorities to arrive. I'm afraid I'm not well-versed in practices like these."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 15:43:57 GMT
June Fair Avatar
Thea’s congratulations of course went straight to June’s head, the young woman shrugging in response with a cheeky smile on her face. ”Oh it was nothing! Okay maybe it was a bit great, wonderful, amazing even.” June was being as humble as she always was.

”Hey if you need me to show some kids how it’s done I’d be more than happy to.” If her ego hadn’t been stoked then she probably wouldn’t have just put herself out there and say that.

June was not really good at teaching people, she’d get impatient too fast and just get angry.

Once that was done and over with she turned back to the Gengar. ”Should probably capture the bloody thing and hand it over to the Rangers.” June began to explain, pulling out an empty capsule.

”They’ll know what to do with it. Probably just relocate it somewhere else so it won’t be bothering people and live in peace.” She continued as she lackadaisically underhand tossed the empty Pokéball at the Gengar.

”Got to say though you were a lot of help! Wouldn’t mind accidentally running into you on some other job!”

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 1:21:24 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Thea can't help but chuckle because honestly, the girl reminds her of some of her star pupils - the ones with immense confidence and potential. Of course, overconfidence and inflated egos were often a hindrance to capability, sometimes, but it was still sweet. [break][break]

"It was amazing, miss Fair. You should be proud."[break][break]

And she is, of course, thrilled to hear that the girl is willing to visit her class in Lilycove in the future. She hadn't been dishonest - she really did want the girl to make a guest appearance. In fact, she was fishing in her wallet for something to write on.[break][break]

"Please, if you don't mind, I'll have the academy reach out to you for an interview."[break][break]

Thea otherwise remains indifferent and reserved, allowing the young woman to take control of the situation and capture the Gengar for later relocation. [break][break]

"Of course, of course. Perhaps we'll bump into one another again."[break][break]

She had to say, after all, she did kind of get a thrill out of being in the action. Being a teacher was a bit boring sometimes - even if she loved it.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 6:29:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 pokedollars & 5 infamy.
[break]