part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
bittersweet [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 14:51:12 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
outskirts solo wild
It was another day to hunt down dark types. With the recent increase of dark type spotting, the man couldn’t help himself but add to his ever growing collection. He wanted to get all the dark types and also, find his former dark type team. And so far, he has found a few though there were still many out there much like his other houndooms. Kimba, Memphis, Lukas, and Tobias had to be out there same where. He also hoped to find Atavias, the weavile, Talon, the shiny sandile, Draco, the tyranitar, Matajo, the scrafty, Isaura, the spiritomb, and Rurik, the poochyena. There were also some new dark types that have been spotted here. Maverick just couldn’t say away from his passion, dark types.

Today the man decided he needed to let some of his other pokemon out. So besides Azula who stood proudly next to him like a guard dog, the trainer let out a few other dark types. His warm colored orbs flickered to the horizon as the sun slowly crept below. Night fall soon to come. A hint of a grin tugged at the edges of his lips as he watched a few of the pokemon he found from his former team. Azur stood by his side, opposite of Azula. The pawniard named Katana practiced battling, slicing her bladed hands through the air. Johar, the sableye, sat on a near by rock, grumpy like always. And last but not least, Taibor watched with fascination as Katana moved so quickly. A chuckle escaped him. How he wish he could just find them all now….
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bittersweet [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 22:37:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEEZING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NEUTRALIZING GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAT WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]what will you do?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
bittersweet [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 19:59:47 GMT
outskirts solo wild. pass plz
Their little family reunion was short lived when HAZE appeared out of thin air. Maverick stood up, crimson colored gaze squinted to try and see through the thick smoke. “Watch yourself everyone,” the man warned his team, “Something is here.” Just as the moment, a dark blob floated to his left. “Taibor, use razor wind to clear the Haze. Azula, flamethrower as soon as it see it. Rest of you, stand by.” Without a moment to lose, the absol small scythe on his head took on a brilliant white glow. And with a simply swing of his head, white crescent air blades of energy cut through the haze in the matter of a few swipes. Seconds later, a wheezing like noise was heard to their left. Azula was quick to react. Taking in a deep breath, the fire and dark type let loose a stream of burning blaze of fire towards the shadow. The creature screamed, its body caught fire and soon fell to the earth with a thud.

Everyone was still as the fire disappeared to reveal at purple poison type. Maverick frowned, strolling up to the lifeless body of the weezing. “Whoops,” the man mumbled as he tapped the body with his foot, “Well than. I think we killed it.” Azula lifted her nose into the air, parted muzzle let out a celebratory howl. Azur joined in, the part sending chills down Maverick spine. Taibor however, wasn’t so happy about it. Jahor and Katana didn’t seem to care. Seeing his absol upset, Maverick leaned into him with a fake grin. “It’s alright. No harm done. We will call someone to came get it later. If not, I’m sure someone else would find it.” To be honest, Maverick really didn’t have the energy to deal with this today. “Let’s keep moving. Come on everyone.”

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bittersweet [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2020 2:10:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHARPEDO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKULL BASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC FANGS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]what will you do?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
bittersweet [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2020 17:20:49 GMT
outskirts solo wild. capture plz!
Several hours have passed since the group ran into any pokemon on the outskirts. In fact, it seemed like the outskirts were busier than normal with the influx of trainers. Maybe with the rumor of both dark and fighting types appearing more often, this had trainers crowding areas and scaring pokemon away. Maverick was about to give up for today, having little energy to roam around for long. He even recalled most of his pokemon back into their poke balls, only leaving his two canines Azula and Azur out. “I think I’m about to give up today you two,” the man told his fire and dark types, a sigh escaped him as he observed that waves crashing in the distance, “I just don’t have it in me today.” This was odd for Maverick. He was normally very self motivate and was always looking to find pokemon. But he just…. Didn’t feel it.

It was when his gaze fell to the shore line that he spotted something big. Dark brows scrunched, head tilted to one side in confusion. “What is that over there?” Maverick said out loud as though his canine would answer. “I might be seeing things,” he started, hand over his eyes to shade the sun from his vision and squinted in hopes to get a better look, “But that looks to be a sharpedo.” The man watched for a moment as the creature flopped out of water, a large net covered it. “It’s gunna die if it doesn’t go back into the water. Let’s go check it out.”

The trio made their way to the dying creature. It flapped hard under the heavy net, gasping for water. Puzzlement filled the man expression. “How in the hell did you get dangled and up here my friend?” “SHARP SHAR SHARPEDO!” The creature called out, breathing heavily from exhaustion. “Let’s see if I can get you out of there. Azula and Azur, see if you can bite through it well I pull.” With that, Azula and Azur went to bite down. However, their teeth clapped down on metal infused net that shocked them. Both whispered, backing away. “Shit!” The man cursed under his breath, almost being electrify himself. The sharpedo gasped once more, finally out of energy to fight.

Maverick pandered for a moment before an idea crossed his mind though he wasn’t sure if the wild pokemon or whoever trapped this creature would be happy about it. Reaching into his pocket, the man pulled out a pokeball. “Well… at this point, I can only offer this. I can’t get the net off so I can leave you here to probably die unless who ever caught you comes back or I can catch you now.” Again, the man just didn’t really have the energy. This was the easiest option that would benefit the creature and Maverick. “What do you say?” Tossing the ball, it hit its mark. Sucking the creature in and locked it in without the net. The ball shook once, twice, and a third time. The man chuckled. Well… that settled that. With the creature in the ball, he plucked the ball off the ground and made a quick get away before the real catcher of the pokemon returned.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bittersweet [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2020 22:50:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT SHARPEDO!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKULL BASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC FANGS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!