awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
left, right, left, right [mission]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2020 16:46:08 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
Bodyguard. Although Maverick did have a lean athletic built to him, he was not the bodyguard type. You know. The big muscly type that made men walk around like they’re stiff or can’t move. The only thing the man had going for him was his scars that marked his faces and unseen scars that marked his body. If not for that, he would just be a mean mugging looking guy who could be punched out with a mortal combat brutality move. Of course, having a monstrous six foot seven hell hound sporting a rapidash skull on her head to his right and a six foot three arcanine to his left helped with that too.

It was silly of him to take this job with such a ‘not so scary’ appearance. Yet, money forced Maverick to travel to petalburg city to be a bodyguard. Bu, Mav wasn’t really worried. He had his pokemon and hoped his partner would be scary looking. At least, more than Maverick. Glancing down at his smart watch, big bold numbers indicated what time it was. “This person better hurry up. The fight is about to start and I can’t cover the whole place by myself.” Impatiently, Maverick waited for his partner to show up already ready to rip this person a new one if the don’t show up soon.

tags ☆
@open
notes ☆ mission

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 7:06:52 GMT
Natsuki Ryuunosuke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

If there was anything consistent about Natsuki it was her ability to some how get lost at every turn even with directions! The assignment was simple in its nature but well she had no idea how she had ended up with it, maybe because they wanted inside information when they decided to raid the place? She couldn’t fathom what other rocket members were thinking and she refused to try and wrap her brain around it. She was dumb enough as it were and adding there combined negative brain cells would only chuck her further down the totem pole. She had decided this time around it was Roran’s turn to take the lead in making sure she didn’t get lost, much to Sayorans protests. She had reassured the umbreon that his brother would do a wonderful job, she regretted every word she had uttered as the two of them finally and rather breathlessly entered into the side door where the main waiting rooms for the contestants were. “SORRY” she managed to get out in a huff, no doubt her cohort was going to be rather upset with her for being so late. The whole idea was to protect the clients BEFORE the event not just during and after.

[break][break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn"]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn2"]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn3"]RORAN THE ZOROARK
[break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn4"]MALE // DARK // ILLUSION
[break]

[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[attr="class","niknikarrow"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]

0208 WORDS FOR [break]
ATTIRE
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]LAST TIME, I MISSED MY CHANCE, BUT NEVER AGAIN. THE FURTHER AWAY YOU SLIP, THE MORE I DIG IN. ALL THINGS COME AROUND AGAIN, AND THIS TIME I'LL BE READY AND WAITING. YOU CAN'T BELIEVE THE CONVICTIONS THAT I NOW POSSESS. THERE'S NO ONE LEFT TO SAVE YOU! WHERE YOU GO, I WILL FOLLOW! I'LL STEP-BY-STEP RE-ARRANGE YOU! THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE! YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME COMING, BUT YOU'LL FEEL THE FEAR FROM MY SHADOW. WITH INTENSITY - YEAH! - YOU'LL BLEED.
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#054F4A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#6CB5B5;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik6]margin:-24px 0px;height:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #6CB5B5;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknikarrow]margin-top:-80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #6CB5B5;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#054F4A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknik7]margin-top:-84px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#054F4A;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2020 16:12:55 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
Maverick was intimidating and scary if he wanted to be. Dressed in mostly black and a scowl expression, the man tried to not let his short fuse get to him as he waited. Warm gaze flickered over people face with his arms crossed over his chest, trying to look as though he was not the guy to mess with. But to be honest, to vibe he was getting from others was more like they found him disgusting rather than intimating. A roll of his eyes and a huff, a voice rang out with an apology. “It’s about damn ti…” Warm gaze fell upon a woman, his scowl turned into shock. “Oh…” His mothers nagging voice rang in his head about being polite to woman. His aggressive demeanor dissolved into contempt, boredom if anything. “It’s fine. We are already kind of late.” Maverick’s gaze flickered town to his watch, bold letters flashed with the time. A whisper of a sigh escaped him before he looked to her again. “How do you want to do this?” The man offered as he eyed her pokemon company enviously, wanted to own a zoroak himself. “Do you wanna start by sweep the building for suspicious looking characters? We can go see who these fighters are. I haven’t had a look at them fully yet to know who we are protecting. The prize is pretty high, someone might try to go for that during the fight. We could split up too.”

Of course, Maverick was oblivious to the woman being part of team rocket. And to be honest, the man didn’t really care. He just wanted to get this done and over with at this point. “Oh yeah,” Maverick mumbled as he offered his hand out intended to be a hand shake, “The name is Maverick by the way.” He motion to the large houndoom with a nod of his head. “That’s Azula. She has a great nose, able to sniff out anything. Excellent tracker if needed.” At the sound of her name, Azula stood tall and regal. Arrow tipped tail twitched. “And the arcanine is Evo.” The scarred male motioned to the other canine. The arcanine only nodded, though he seemed kind of grumpy. “He’s…. Still being tamed.” A half ass smile tugged the edges of his lips that was occupied by a shrug. It was true, the arcanine was still wild and dangerous though a few months has already calmed him down some. “Were do you want to start? We don’t have too much time.”

tags ☆

notes ☆ mission lets have fun!!!