2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
brink . [ mission ]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2020 6:12:56 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

it was the early hours of the morning, the sky having just taken on a pale blue coloration as the sun began to peek over the horizon's edge. the gym had opened roughly a half an hour ago, its well-equipped interior filled with only a handful of individuals; cait and her fighting-type counterpart being two among the lot of them. it was only after a quick series of stretches that she went to a room that was graciously padded and mostly barren, the enclosed space meant for light skirmishes. 

the rules here were lax as long as no pokemon moves were recklessly utilized. any damage to the equipment or general area would result in either a harsh penalty or an outright ban. the establish was also not liable for any injures sustained, making sure whomever took advantage of their space was well aware of that.

"grragh."

cait stumbled back following a short bout, shooting her machamp a pointed look as he delivered a well-executed shove. he was taking it easy on her, dulling his own potential as a fighter so that she could gradually work herself up to being passable in the art of hand-to-hand combat. it was a learning curve that she had been working on for some weeks to overcome, having sustained innumerable bruises in exchange for her efforts. 

"
give me a minute, machamp.

the girl rubbed at her shoulder, tempted to take a break to grab a sip of water. 

@n0ble , @gawdzilla
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
brink . [ mission ]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2020 6:41:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]THIS IS THE SHAPE AND THE POINT OF THE TOOTH; NOTHING HAS EVER LIVED THAT WILL NOT DIE
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]WORDS
[break]
170[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break]
@gawdzilla[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
tl;dr quick intro

"...Cait, is that you?!" Moving slowly towards the water fountain, Derek's excitement causes him to rush over, albeit limping all the while. The Blaziken following shortly behind him had been sparring with it's trainer elsewhere in the gym, and unfortunately it's kicks were always too fast and too strong. Blocking was fruitless, and dodging was even harder to manage yet.
[break]
[break]
"I didn't take you for a, uh... Brawler?" Waiting until he could get a drink for himself and his pokemon, the trainer rubs a hand back against his hair, sweat slicking it back and holding it there. "Its been so long... I hope you've been well?"
[break]
[break]
Turning around to see if his other old friend was around, Derek tried to avoid eye contact until he could get a hold of himself. He's only been back in Hoenn for a little over a week, and he'd already bumped into not one, but two of his old friends. After everything that happened back in Johto, he couldn't help but tear up over their reunion...
[break]
[break]

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]
[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]
[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#202020;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #333333;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#dea02c;color:#2a2a2a;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#202020;border:solid 1px #333333;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #202020;background-color:#202020;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
brink . [ mission ]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2020 7:01:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Montserrat][nospaces]

[attr="class","SMASH-1"]
[attr="class","SMASH-2"]
[attr="class","SMASH-3"]
[attr="class","SMASH-topbg"]
[attr="class","SMASH-topsolid"]

[attr="class","SMASH-toptri"]

[attr="class","SMASH-icon"]

[attr="class","SMASH-topquote1"]
[attr="class","SMASH-topquote2"]"Don't wanna hear you calling out my name. I'm not here for fortune or fame. --- HERO!"
[attr="class","SMASH-post"]

[break][break]
Caius felt furious when he saw Derek, the grey haired fool leaving him to run an entire gym without even an inkling of an idea how to even open the front door. Had they not been on an excursion he would have walloped him over the head. [break][break]

Instead of walloping Derek when he saw him alongside Cait, Caius approached the duo with a gentle smile. His tight get-up was similar to something a cyclist might have worn, skin tight from his neck and ending just at his thighs. [break][break]

“Well, if it isn’t Cait Alfric and… Derek.” a beat passed before he said Derek’s name, “I didn’t know you two enjoyed training yourselves, not just your Pokemon.” His Jolteon was beside him, he had already been meaning to take them for a good walk this seemed like the perfect occasion.

[break][break]
[attr="class","SMASH-tag"]
@n0ble

[attr="class","SMASH-bottom"]
[attr="class","SMASH-poke"]

[attr="class","NOVACRED"]made by nova

[newclass=.SMASH-1 ]width:465px;position:relative; overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #ddd; padding:10px 10px 10px 10px;background-color:#f2f2f2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-2 ]width:462px;height:100%;position:relative; overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #ddd;background-color:#fefefe;padding:4px 1px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-3 ]width:454px;height:100%;position:relative; overflow:hidden;background-color:#f1f1f1;padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topbg ]width:100%;height:150px;background-color:#444;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topsolid ]width:400px;height:150px;background-color:#febc03;margin:0px 0px 0px -255px;position: relative;z-index:0[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-toptri ]height: 0px;width: 0px;border-top: solid 100px transparent;border-bottom: solid 100px transparent;border-left: solid 50px #febc03;margin: -175px -180px 0px 0px;position: relative;z-index:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-icon img]position:absolute;z-index:1;margin:-165px 0px 0px -200px;height:110px;width:110px;border-radius:100%;border:3px solid #444;border-right:3px solid #ececec;border-left:3px solid #ececec;padding:8px;background-color:#fefefe;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topquote1 ]width:280px;height:65px;background-color:rgba(244,244,244,.85);position: relative;z-index:0;margin:-132px -108px 0px 0px;border:1px solid #ddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topquote2 ]display: inline-block;font: 400 10px/16px Montserrat;padding: 10px 30px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-transform: uppercase;color:#666;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topquote2 b]font-weight:bold;color:#444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-post ]padding:40px;margin:20px 20px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:1px solid #ddd;font:400 11px/18px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-post b]font-weight:bold;color:#e2a809;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-tag div]font: 7px Raleway;text-transform: uppercase;font-weight: 800!important;letter-spacing: 1.5px;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color: #f5f5f5;color:#bbb;display: inline-block;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-bottom ]width:100%;height:65px;background-color:#444;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-poke ]background-color:#555;border-radius:80px;border:1px solid #333;width:40px;height:40px;margin:10px 2px;display:inline-block;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.NOVACRED ]font:7px/7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;margin:9px 0px 0px 400px;color:#aaa;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
brink . [ mission ]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2020 10:01:58 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"
oh.

cait appeared genuinely surprised as two familiar faces came into view. they approached her with warm greetings, images of the past resurfacing within her mind as her verdant gaze flitted between the pair. 

"
derek," she said. "caius.

her face immediately split into a wide grin, her eyes alight with joy. 

"
it's been ages!"

she tittered softly, careful to ensure her gaze remained fixed upon their faces. the young woman had a small weakness for handsome-faced and well-built men, especially in this particular setting.

"
machamp, these are my old friends."

her machamp had been in the midst of eyeing derek's blaziken before executing a subtle nod.

"
and i've been fine. just trying to stay in shape. how have you two been?

she wanted desperately to ask 'where' they had been, but she quickly surmised that personal affairs were at play. and she wasn't one to pry. 

@n0ble , @gawdzilla
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
brink . [ mission ]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2020 2:11:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]THIS IS THE SHAPE AND THE POINT OF THE TOOTH; NOTHING HAS EVER LIVED THAT WILL NOT DIE
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
128[break][break]

[break]
[break]
@gawdzilla[break][break]

[break]
tl;dr lorem ipsum

Smiling as he gave a small wave-like gesture to Caius, Derek takes a drink while listening to them both. Eager to catch up, he blurts out as soon as they're done talking. It was likely they would be able to tell he was much more eager to talk than to workout...
[break]
[break]
"I'm good! Better than good, actually! It, uh... It took some time, but I was eventually convinced to come back to Hoenn. Things aren't as bad in Johto as they are here, and my time training at the Dragon's Den was pretty cathartic." Finishing his water, Derek collected and offered some for his pokemon, who was having a stare-down of sorts with Cait's Machamp. "How about you, Caius? By the looks of it, you're as good as ever."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]
[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]
[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#202020;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #333333;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#dea02c;color:#2a2a2a;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#202020;border:solid 1px #333333;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #202020;background-color:#202020;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
brink . [ mission ]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2020 20:43:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","SMASH-1"]
[attr="class","SMASH-2"]
[attr="class","SMASH-3"]

[attr="class","SMASH-topquote2"]"Don't wanna hear you calling out my name. I'm not here for fortune or fame. --- HERO!"

[break][break]
Derek hadn’t changed a bit, he was still good old Derek. The sneaky, womanizing, grey haired pretty boy. If looks could kill, well, he would be safe because Caius didn’t FEEL any animosity right now. Atleast none he’d show in front of Cait. He had an offer for the green-head after all and throttling Derek wasn’t going to be all that appealing to them. Atleast he thought so. [break][break]

Instead he’d simply smile and nod, “I’ve been okay, just came back from the mountains and all. How are you Cait?”

[break][break]
@n0ble

[newclass=.SMASH-1 ]width:465px;position:relative; overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #ddd; padding:10px 10px 10px 10px;background-color:#f2f2f2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-2 ]width:462px;height:100%;position:relative; overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #ddd;background-color:#fefefe;padding:4px 1px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-3 ]width:454px;height:100%;position:relative; overflow:hidden;background-color:#f1f1f1;padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topbg ]width:100%;height:150px;background-color:#444;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topsolid ]width:400px;height:150px;background-color:#febc03;margin:0px 0px 0px -255px;position: relative;z-index:0[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-toptri ]height: 0px;width: 0px;border-top: solid 100px transparent;border-bottom: solid 100px transparent;border-left: solid 50px #febc03;margin: -175px -180px 0px 0px;position: relative;z-index:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-icon img]position:absolute;z-index:1;margin:-165px 0px 0px -200px;height:110px;width:110px;border-radius:100%;border:3px solid #444;border-right:3px solid #ececec;border-left:3px solid #ececec;padding:8px;background-color:#fefefe;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topquote1 ]width:280px;height:65px;background-color:rgba(244,244,244,.85);position: relative;z-index:0;margin:-132px -108px 0px 0px;border:1px solid #ddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topquote2 ]display: inline-block;font: 400 10px/16px Montserrat;padding: 10px 30px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-transform: uppercase;color:#666;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-post ]padding:40px;margin:20px 20px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:1px solid #ddd;font:400 11px/18px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-tag div]font: 7px Raleway;text-transform: uppercase;font-weight: 800!important;letter-spacing: 1.5px;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color: #f5f5f5;color:#bbb;display: inline-block;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-bottom ]width:100%;height:65px;background-color:#444;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-poke ]background-color:#555;border-radius:80px;border:1px solid #333;width:40px;height:40px;margin:10px 2px;display:inline-block;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.NOVACRED ]font:7px/7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;margin:9px 0px 0px 400px;color:#aaa;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
brink . [ mission ]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2020 23:13:54 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"
work - work - and more work."

she laughed and gave a light shake of her head. her machamp took leave of their presence for only a moment, returning with a fresh towel that he pressed into her hand.

"
thank you, baby."

cait ran the soft material over her sweaty face, draping it around her neck once she felt as though she had cleaned herself up a bit.

"
outside of running the city i'm taking care of my pokemon. spring time just came and went - and i have to deal with the usual amount of eggs and newborns. my rapidash just foaled - which made for an interesting experience."

it was - admittedly - quite a bit to deal with by her lonesome, but she had made the wise decision to dole out duties to pokemon whom had proven themselves more than capable. her hypno was basically her second in the gym, making sure everything was in proper order in her absence. 

"
but it's all worth it in the end," she said. "and about that -

cait eyed derek, quirking a neatly trimmed brow.

"
you gonna try working your way back up to being a gym leader? i could put in a good with if you need it. networking goes a long way.

@n0ble , @gawdzilla
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
brink . [ mission ]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2020 1:03:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
130[break][break]

[break]
[break]
@gawdzilla[break][break]

[break]
tl;dr mission time?

Hearing them out, Derek seems to retreat a step reflexively when Cait asks him about becoming a gym leader again. The notion of being in one spot didn't bother him before, but now that he'd finally gotten himself back in the game...
[break]
[break]
"I uh... I'm not sure if I should." The expression on his face shifting to serious reflection, Derek rubs the back of his head before finally being able to face the two of them, eye-to-eye. "There's stuff I want to do before I settle down like that again. It's sort of...personal. Sorry, but I can't really explain right now." Or rather, he wouldn't. Sparing them just as much as he was himself, Derek took one last drink before glancing between his two friends. "You guys wanna train together, maybe?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]
[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]
[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
brink . [ mission ]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2020 9:21:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","SMASH-1"]
[attr="class","SMASH-2"]
[attr="class","SMASH-3"]

[break][break]
Listening to Cait’s duties made Caius glance at Derek from the side of his eye. The two were alot alike, Cait was kind, generous and friendly, and Derek was charitable, charismatic and under his veil of mystery a bit warm-blooded. Perhaps that’s what it took to be a good gym leader, it’s what made Caius the odd one out after all. He was brash and cocky, there was a lot to learn for the burly boy that was for sure. [break][break]

Caius looked down at his Jolteon and rubbed his chin, his eyes leaving the electric Pokemon back to his companions. “That’s a great idea Derek, we should all train together. Though, I hope we can catch up sometime. It’s been a while ya know?” [break][break]

Cait’s talk of newborn Pokemon... It was so riveting, “I want to be a gym leader someday...”

[break][break]
@n0ble

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
brink . [ mission ]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 12:40:56 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
cait acknowledges derek's stance with a nod, deciding that it would indeed be wise not to press. while she considered the man a friend, she didn't consider them close enough for her to pry excessively. so she allowed him his privacy - as was his right - and instead focused on caius's wishful statement. 

"
we're in need of more gym leaders," she admitted. "quite a few men and women have been cycled in and out this year.

the young woman was certain that the council were mildly frustrated by the apparent lack of reliable applicants. the pickings were slim and it was likely their choices were sorely limited. quite a few cities lacked proper leadership at present, which was especially unfortunate in the aftermath of the war.

"
machamp, you alright sparrin' with blaziken here?

her fighting-type gave an affirmative nod before she eyed derek's accompanying jolteon.

"
hm."

she reached for the belt secured around her  slim waist, producing a capsule and revealing its contents with a single press of the button. a glameow appeared, his gaze fixed upon the jolteon.

"
i think these two would make for a decent match," cait suggested.

the young woman then flitted her gaze between the pair of men, a teasing edge entering her tone of voice. 

"
so which one of you want to take me on?"     

@n0ble , @gawdzilla
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
brink . [ mission ]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 6:25:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vivaa"][break]
[attr="class","vivaalyric"]THIS IS THE SHAPE AND THE POINT OF THE TOOTH; NOTHING HAS EVER LIVED THAT WILL NOT DIE
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaaright"]WORDS
[break]
143[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break]
@gawdzilla[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaaright"]NOTES
[break]
tl;dr ready, fight!

"Uhmm, I think I'll leave the sparring to you two. Gives me time to catch up with this guy. Besides, Micah already beat me up enough for one day." Sending Blaziken off with a quick fist bump, Derek is soon taking a knee so that he'd be on level with the four-legged pokemon. Scratching it behind the ears, he quickly finds himself right at home with the once-stray canine. Entrusting them to Caius before he left back home to Johto, he was glad to see it was in much better health than those days.
[break]
[break]
"Gotta say, Cait, you sounded awfully confident issuing that challenge. You been practicing martial arts or something? Should Caius there be worried?" Coaxing them on from the sidelines, Derek soon takes out a snack which he shares with Jolteon. Nothing better than a little grub to go with a show...

[break]

[attr="class","vivaabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.vivaa]background-color:#202020;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #333333;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaa b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#A4B3B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaa a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#dea02c;color:#2a2a2a;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#202020;border:solid 1px #333333;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #202020;background-color:#202020;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
brink . [ mission ]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 19:20:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","SMASH-1"]
[attr="class","SMASH-2"]
[attr="class","SMASH-3"]

[break][break]
Caius stared at derek with a scrunched nose and tilted sneer, “No way Derek, you’re the one who left me high and dry before I could even see you do a aorta of battling. I wanna see you spar with Cait.” [break][break]

The fact Derek did his usual line of weaseling away was more than enough to push Caius a little ways towards snapping at his old boss, “Unless of course you’re worried about getting humiliated… You gonna vanish again?” There was little anger in his voice as he tried to turn venom and resentment into banter. [break][break]

“I’m sure Derek would love to spar with you, unless he wants to spar with me.”

[break][break]
@n0ble

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
brink . [ mission ]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2020 19:16:24 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
there was something going on between the two males - though she wasn't entirely sure as to what. from her perspective, it appeared as though caius was far more eager to verbally prod at derek than the former gym leader was; the man acting entirely peaceable in comparison. 

"i've been putting in some effort," she admitted. "self-defense can come in handy. and while i'm not the best - i'm no push over either."

her glameow gave a dramatic stretch and her machamp flexed his muscles, both appearing ready to confront whomever they were directed towards. 

"
i don't mind a bit of a show if you two want to go at it. i want whomever wins, though."  

cait's gaze flitted between the pair, her smile remaining broad as she sought to maintain the good mood. 

@n0ble , @gawdzilla