awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
surprise [c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 19:12:57 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Maybe he should take a closer look at Kaida’s file when he gets his next chance—for now he observes quietly as she eats through her bowl with a very healthy appetite. He’s barely halfway done with his when he noticed that her bowl is almost empty.

“In case you need someone to talk to when you’re feeling loneliness creep up on you—I say this because that’s what also happened to me after I left home myself and lived off the wild too—you know where to find me. My doors are always open for you,” he offered the other Ranger.

He couldn’t help but worry about her now, because the moment she got herself under scrutiny, it would potentially be ‘game over’ for her if and when things got out of hand.

the offered olive branch

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
surprise [c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 19:48:08 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Loneliness? Kaida looked up, already finished with her own meal, and blinking as if in shock. "I'll drop by if that happens, never needed a reason to visit family." Already she had plans to visit her Pokemon, she had to, she was gone too long with no check-in.

Standing up, she made certain her Pokemon were finished eating, and returned all but Muspel. "You have to be careful to...I don't want to discover I hurt you just because you warned me." She talked firmly, as if she wasn't the one in potential danger, and would wait until she got an answer before indicating for Muspel to leave. [break][break]

"Thank you, thank you for a lot...I should get going, it won't be good if someone spots me here."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Here we go!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
surprise [c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 20:07:35 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Again, everyone in the Rangers is like family to me—always have been, always will be. Even if our numbers are few, at least I can say that I have a family that’s even better than the one I left. Reasons, if you may.”

Once she’s done with her bowl, he finished off the last contents of his own and picked up both bowls before preparing to move to the kitchen.

“Be careful out there. And remember—let me know right away if you get in trouble.

Was he prepared to take the blame if word got out? He was. Was he ready to defend everyone’s actions to their last breath? Absolutely.

Never let anyone know what you are thinking.

we’re good for a wrap!

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
surprise [c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 21:34:34 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Whatever the void of memories in her head were, Kaida didn't want to give up what she had now. A loyal family she knew would protect her through thick and thin, and a new family that, while she didn't quite understand how to feel it through all the Rangers, she had to try. A big family deserved all sorts of help and protection. [break][break]

And now it was goodbye. [break][break]

Hesitating at the door, Muspel's tail thumping in excitement for the adventures they'd surely have, how was this supposed to work? Her face suddenly relaxed in a smile, a friendly goodbye it was, "You will hear from me, good or bad...but I'll be careful, goodbye." [break][break]

A good goodbye. Now she just had to make sure she didn't break anything she said. Don't get caught, see Lars again, fight whoever hurt the pack. Easy, with her death, she thought she had the upper hand in this hunt. [break][break]

She fought because she felt safer fighting than running.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Great thread, thank you!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
surprise [c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 21:45:30 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]thread complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 25 pokedollars & 3 infamy.
[break]