here to help [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
here to help [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 13:01:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","ithread"]the surroundings have turned slightly ashen from the nearby volcanoes. iris is grateful to find it isn't difficult to breath in these parts. she spots a woman alone in the distance and, recalling the etiquette taught to her by the rangers, approaches her. "are you lost, ma'am?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ithread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ithread b]font-weight:bold;color:#818fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Inconsolata][newclass=.post]width:310px;background-color:#1f1f1f;font:11px Inconsolata;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
here to help [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 13:07:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Hm?"

Francie popped her head up away from the rocks she'd been inspecting. Why? Because she could have sworn she'd seen a rock type pokemon peeking around, but maybe it was a fighting type? Oh now she straight didn't know because she was embarrassed by her company.

"O-oh! No, no. I'm not lost. But um, thank you! Oh my goodness," judging by her clothes, Francie jumped to her first conclusion. "Are you a ranger? That's so cool! I know a lot more have entered Hoenn since I was last here. Is it fun? Er, I guess it'd be more difficult than fun."

Cue nervous laugh and rubbing the back of her head with a bright red blush.

@iris

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
here to help [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 1:34:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LAIRON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAVY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@iris &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FALINKS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGAHORN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLOSE COMBAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRST IMPRESSION

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
here to help [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 10:30:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","ithread"]she recognises the pre-evolution of a pokemon she had owned previously--it's the first time she's thought back to her rocket days in a while--though the second, not so much. it's that pokemon blue seems to fixate on. as she returns her attention to the woman, the mashtomp hits it with a MUD-SLAP, sending the chain toppling over.
[break][break]
iris is less sure in the face of the woman's enthusiasm. "uh..." it takes a moment for her to recover from her surprise. "yeah, i'm a ranger." she thinks a bit about her last question before answering, "i guess? i mean, i do enjoy it..."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ithread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Inconsolata][newclass=.post]width:310px;background-color:#1f1f1f;font:11px Inconsolata;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
here to help [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 12:20:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Well as long as you enjoy it, I mean, isn't that the point of life? Finding what you enjoy and living it to the fullest?"

Speaking of things she enjoys, her eyes fall on a lairon, female from the looks of her, and it causes Francie to get all too excited. It wasn't the rock type she'd been hoping for, and so she simply admires the beast, who buries herself back into the ground, not excited to have seen a marshtomp upon surfacing.

@iris - pass

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
here to help [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 1:24:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEDICHAM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORCE PALM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAIN PUNCH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CONKELDURR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
here to help [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 15:15:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","ithread"]iris doesn't understand such sentiments, though she's heard them uttered countless times--particularly since joining the league. still, she isn't one to be rude. she smiles. "i suppose so."
[break][break]
when she checks on her pokemon, she sees it playing with a medicham. "blue," she calls out, "get back here." the marshtomp strides over, its new friend remaining close by its side. it's apparently gotten quite attached. "uh..."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: capture attempt (medicham)

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
here to help [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 15:53:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Y...you suppose so?"

What was the point of life if not to live it to the fullest?? To not waste a minute?? Now granted, there were times she supposed she would have wasted in the eyes of others. But to think that somebody didn't think the point of life was to live it as much as they could??

"I mean, what else would life be fore other than to live to the fulle-"

Before she can finish her words, her aerodactyl she had released earlier, Tilly, comes crashing down with a giga impact, the conkeldurr that had been the subject of her abuse being tumbled with swirls in his eyes and his rocks crushing his tiny legs-- he skipped leg day, poor thing.

"Tilly! Geez... having fun? I'm so sorry," she apologizes to the girl for the sudden rush that was her aerodactyl. "She's really energetic..."

@iris - pass on conkeldurr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
here to help [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2020 1:05:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRONZOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAVY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HARIYAMA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WAKE-UP SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ARM THRUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]IRIS CAUGHT THE MEDICHAM!