crushing metal [tos m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crushing metal [tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2020 15:15:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Francie's eyes grew bright and wide as she saw her blue and silver dinos ran around and crashed or rammed into various cars. She'd gotten to the place in Littleroot that was looking for some muscle to destroy some cars for them. In other words, her adorable dinosaurs could crush as much as they wanted and wear themselves out and Francie wouldn't have to scold them to behave!

The two rampardos' raged and screeched as they rammed their heads into the cars over and over again. She'd taken the job with somebody named Caius, who she hadn't waited on to begin the job. Why? Because she decided, if she finished most of the work, they didn't have to stick around for too long! Like, she was doing them a favor, right??

"Good job! Both of you are doing so great!"

As the blonde cheered, her dusk lycanroc that was at her side just stared in mild disbelief. The dinosaurs really were to huge children. Betty and Jughead the rampardos'.... they were terrifyingly immature and all the orange lycanroc could do was yawn in response to their destruction.

@matthew - bonus stage destroy car tos mission post 1/5

jksXsPfP
[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crushing metal [tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2020 18:48:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Matthew had arrived only to observe and protect. His obligation was to oversee the event and ensure that no one got out of hand. Give some people an inch and they'd take a mile, and that meant the people with the bats could very easily turn around and start hitting each other.[break][break]

He'd seen it before, and he was damned if he'd let it happen again. Not on his watch.[break][break]

And so he observes the arena of trashed cars with a severe look, or maybe he's been standing so straight and stiff that he's tweaked a muscle in his back and he's trying not to show how uncomfortable and in pain he is.[break][break]

Whatever the case, his attention rests on the young woman and her two Rampardos. The sight is a cause for concern given the Rampardos' habit of bashing heads. He didn't need anyone else getting bashed in their hot-headed crossfire.[break][break]

"Hey, lady. Make sure you keep those dino's in check, yeah? I don't need any casualties out here."[break][break]

His tone is gruff but it isn't intentional. Maybe he really is in pain. Who knows.[break][break]

His own Pokemon, however, seems to have taken to bouncing around the Rampardos' feet. Matthew doesn't seem to have noticed because he's taking a sip of his water. Every once in awhile he scratches at his cheek where the eye-patch rests. He seems uncomfortable and hot.[break][break]

The Rockruff puppy joins in on the Rampardos' fun, biting and tearing at pieces of metal. Unfortunately, he's not doing much damage, but it's the thought that counts, right?[break][break]

lG7Ernoq

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crushing metal [tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2020 13:01:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]While her dinos were bashing, there was a rockruff at their feet. They're familiar with small things at their feet, and very careful and aware of the rock pup even though they seem as if they're not paying much attention. They once had to not smash three of those little things at their heels once. Granted, they were smaller then as well.

When Matthew addresses her, Francie gives a stern nod. She's not the little girl she once was, which means she's quick to point out that her rampardos aren't the regular dino breed.

"No worries Mr. Officer!"

If he wasn't an officer, he should change his vibe, since that's what Francie totally thought he was, oops.

"Jughead and Betty are very careful. I gave them a parameter and they won't pass it. They've been trained to obey the boundaries I set in place, and I promise to return them if they end up being provoked otherwise."

Although her tone is sweet, there's an assertive nature to it as well.

@matthew

3DnZhVAo
[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crushing metal [tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2020 18:05:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

Matthew's response to her response is to clear his throat and scratch the back of his neck awkwardly. There's the slightest hint of colour in his cheeks at being called 'Mr. Officer'. Did he really sound that uptight?[break][break]

He ultimately grunts and looks away when she continues to try and smooth over his disgruntled command. It made him mull over his approach, question if he came across too strongly as an asshole.[break][break]

"Sure, yeah. Just.. keep an eye on 'em, I guess."[break][break]

Especially now that he's noticed his Rockruff traipsing around the Rampardos' feet like he was one of them. If they bashed their skulls into the metal of the car, the puppy bounced off of the tire, flinging itself backward with a yelp.[break][break]

"Ace, don't over do it, buddy."[break][break]

He sighs heavily, shaking his head at the entire display. [break][break]

"And, ahh... I'm not an officer, my.. my apologies, little lady."[break][break]

Another awkward clear of his throat indicates he's unsure how to rectify his situation.[break][break]

8ni0cWmM

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crushing metal [tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 15:01:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]
"L...little?"

She is short, so that's probably why he called her 'little lady.' But she couldn't help but feel like he thought she was a child. She wasn't! She was a young woman!

The yelp of the rockruff has her immediately turning to her dinos and glaring daggers at them. She cups her hands over her mouth and begins her lecture.

"Hey! There's a baby over there with you!!"

The two rampardos' had immediately halted and turned to look at Francie, then at the mentioned baby. Betty gives a groan and coo of apology while Jughead looks more embarrassed, puffing his apology and nudging at a vehicle before crushing it further. A piece of the car pops off and Jughead pushes it toward the rockruff as an apology.

"Thank you! Now please, be more careful!!"

Betty coos once more at the rockruff and dotes on it while grunting and snorting at Jughead like it was all his fault. Francie turns back to Matthew with a beaming smile.

"I'm really sorry about that. They'll be more careful now," she gives Matthew a thumbs-up and winks. "Promise!"

@matthew

f|ZfYDPb
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crushing metal [tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 0:14:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

Matthew is oblivious to the fact that his 'little lady' comment had not been well received. As such, her awkward repeat of the descriptor is missed in the roar of the crowd. The crowd that he glances over his shoulder to peer at with confusion. Was this really what people enjoyed? Watching a couple of Pokemon destroy an old car?

Yeesh.[break][break]

His face devolves into a scowl as he looks back at the situation. There's a note of strain on his face as he watches his Rockruff bounce around the heels of the two dinosaurs. While it seems fearless, he seems agitated, even despite Francie's words of comfort.[break][break]

It brings him some semblance of relief when the two dinosaurs stop what they're doing to pay attention to the puppy, who takes it upon himself to grab hold of the dropped piece of car. He growls and wags his tail as he attempts to shake the piece from side to side. Unfortunately, it's far bigger and heavier than himself, so he looks ridiculous.[break][break]

And then the woman apologizes which makes the back of Matthew's neck heat up with awkward, disgruntled embarrassment. He hadn't meant to offend, and he wasn't looking for an apology. Nothing had happened.[break][break]

"No need for apologies, miss... ahh.."[break][break]

He doesn't know how to follow that up, so he chooses to let his voice trail off and fall flat. [break][break]

Is the crowd watching this? Why is it so quiet? So hot in here? The urge to tug at his shirt collar rises but he doesn't fall for it. The less attention on him the better.[break][break]

LS1GZppv

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crushing metal [tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 0:38:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Holy heliodisks!"

Francie's tone holds confidence, though she does give a small laugh at the fact that she just realized she never introduced herself.

"I'm so sorry, I never introduced myself. I'm Francie Myrtle!"

No, she doesn't realize the weight her name carries as a gym leader. Not really, not yet. She's so used to dropping names like and without really thinking much of it, that she doesn't even stop to think that her own name bares weight to it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you... mister...?"

Francie gives pause enough for an answer, apparently ignoring the crowd. She'd been in enough battles and tournaments to seemingly ignore a crowd well enough.

@matthew
roll total 282 + ↓
TdWbsYRt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crushing metal [tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 1:37:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

Did she just use the phrase, holy Heliodisks?[break][break]

A smile breaks his stiff facade for a moment at the sheer innocence of the situation - it's unexpected. Though of course, that smile widens into surprise as he gives the woman introducing herself as Francie Myrtle a once-over. [break][break]

He wasn't a stranger to the League's higher ups, especially not the region's gym leaders. Or, well, he was a stranger to them technically.. given he had never spoken to any of them before.[break][break]

"Miste-- Matthew," another awkward throat clear because he's now in the presence of someone with a lot more authority than him. "Matt.. Griffiths. The pleasure is all mine, miss Myrtle."[break][break]

Rockruff dangles from the side mirror, body swinging limply as he holds on for dear life.[break][break]

Wd7c_Ci_

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crushing metal [tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 1:46:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Oh wow, no, um, please don't uh-- you don't have to call me miss."

Francie's tone is a little lower than normal, and Matthew might not have even heard her because of the crowd, but she lets the words fumble out regardless. With the people dying down, due to the fact that the two rampardos' are finished demolishing the cars, Francie turns to return her two dinosaurs. Her eyes fall on the cutie that is the rockruff and she makes her way over to his dangling body, giving it a tickle before catching him and grinning.

She makes her way back toward Matthew to return the pup, the people around them beginning to die down and move onto whatever else they're doing with their day.

"Here you go, Matthew. He's super energetic. Maybe he needs to have a few lycanroc friends to play with. I've three of my own, one of each form, if you ever need a babysitter."

Her offer is nothing but Francie being genuine. She has no idea it might sound like an offer for a date.

"Oh! They can even try and teach him how to rock climb! I was going to head out toward the mountains to get a carbink anyway..."

@matthew
post 5/5
roll total 425/300 + ↓
h7pEtuAq

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crushing metal [tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 2:01:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

Her lips move but the crowd is roaring again and he can't make sense of what she's saying. So instead of asking her to repeat herself, he just scratches the back of his neck and nods along, pretending he had caught it.[break][break]

But then she walks away from him and he has the sinking feeling that he's said something wrong or agreed to do something that he wasn't aware of and --[break][break]

She brings back his squirming bundle of joy. He's mouthy, trying to gnaw at her hand with razor-sharp puppy teeth. It's a habit he's struggled to break because he's never had a puppy before. Honestly, the only Pokemon he had trained himself was his Ludicolo and he had been the Achilles dude ever until he learned how to dance.[break][break]

Puppies went right over his head. Starly's too, apparently. [break][break]

Francie offers him back and he graciously accepts, curling the pup into his arms as best he can without teeth finding his chin.[break][break]

But then she's asking if he needs a babysitter and dropping hints that she has three Lycanroc and he's suddenly suffering from a misfiring brain response and he can't figure out how to respond. Is she asking him out? Or is he misreading this entirely. Should he agree?[break][break]

"Oh, ahhh..." he trails off, trying to come up with something to say. "Are you leaving now?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crushing metal [tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 12:09:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Yeah! I planned on it! I was heading over to route one eleven after this. Planned on flying. You can fly along with us, if you'd like! Or I mean, we can take a more traditional route too, just, might, take a while..."

Francie got really very distracted by the puppy. He'd been nipping and playing and chewing, and while it didn't seem to bother his trainer, it bothered Francie. She could remember constantly having to flick at Lyonel's nose because he chewed on everything. She'd have to flick his nose, tell him no, and hand him something he was allowed to chew on while congratulating him; teaching him the difference between yes and no.

Taking out Tilly's premier ball, she released her aerodactyl and smiled at how the beast nudged up against her side gently and then eyed the man across from her skeptically.

A habit of Tilly's, measuring a man by the immediate first interaction to see if she was good enough for her trainer. This one? To be determined.

@matthew

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crushing metal [tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 12:52:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

Matthew's expression softens at the interaction between Francie and the puppy. They seem so natural in spite of his stiffness. It's a relief.[break][break]

Of course, the insinuation behind her having actually asked him to join her is now solidified. She really wanted him to tag along and he felt more overwhelmed and sheepish. When was the last time he had gone anywhere or done anything with a woman? Even in a platonic, friendly setting? [break][break]

Too long, apparently.[break][break]

"Flying is.. is fine, yeah."[break][break]

But he swallows hard as the Aerodactyl she's released eyes him up and down. Francie seems oblivious to the skepticism in her Pokemon's eyes, but Matthew was no stranger to the unspoken pressure. Was he sweating? Why was he sweating?[break][break]

The Rockruff puppy has since fallen asleep in his arms, legs splayed and head handing off of his forearm.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
crushing metal [tos m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2020 21:35:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 100 poke, 5 infamy, 1x sparkling dust, 1x gachapon ticket. (bonus)
[break]
& @matthew