Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Wailord Watching
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 21:08:38 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Lucas was clad in the complimentary yellow rain jacket that was handed out at the beginning of the trip. Under his hood and around his neck hanged a pair of black binoculars. Shortly after the boat ride first began he'd been looking through them profusely. But when his arms grew tired without a single wailord to show for it he left them to hang for the rest of the tour.

"Excuse me," Lucas approached Francie, confident that she was one of the tour staff. Her face was familiar. He chalked it up to being one of the faces he'd seen listed under the "our team" section of the company website. "When're the wailords going to start appearing? Or do we have to heard further out still?"
[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Wailord Watching
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 21:35:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]At first, Francie hadn't realized she was being spoken to. But then the voice got too loud not to be directed at her and suddenly he was definitely talking to her.

Francie kind of scrambled, trying to figure out what he had said, and then finally it all slotted into place. Only about a three second delay was given before she realized who it was she was talking to and what he had asked.

It was Lucas fucking Lane, one of the head scientists of the Hoenn league.

Red cheeks hinted at where her nerves jumped. He was super important and she felt really small now, so there was that.

"H-hey hi um wait," thoughts collected, she progressed with speaking. "Um, I don't really know about the wailmers and wailords but um, I'm sure they'll show up eventually! Y'know, they're pretty fickle things believe it or--"

Cue the call of the wild, and the sound of singing wailords and wailmers themselves.

"Oh wow! Right on cue!"

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Wailord Watching
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 20:32:40 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Lucas chalked up Francie's lack of knowledge to being a brand new employee. He thought it likely that this was her first shift on board the boat.

When the Wailords began to sing Lucas' head pivoted in their direction near immediately. "Oh look at those. Now those are some beauts." Lucas brought his binoculars to his eyes when he saw a flash of pink. "You see that?" Lucas asked Francie. "Was that an Alomomola with them?" He named the only pink water-type he knew. "Looks a bit big though, right?"
[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Wailord Watching
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2020 13:47:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Ohmygoodness--"

Francie didn't have a pair of binoculars, so she just went off of the knowledge presented to her.

"I-If it's too big, it might be a shiny wailmer! They're like, more lavender, in my opinion, but it could be mistaken as pink in the hue of the ocean!!"

She gave her new friend, weren't they friends though???, a quick and rapid slap on the shoulder, grinning.

"I know catching's not allowed, and it's not rock so I don't want it anyway, but how cute is that wailmer?!"

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 20px; text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Wailord Watching
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 22:00:39 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

"Oh that could be it, could be."

As Francie made expert deductions about the pokemon's identity the lavender blob in Lucas' binoculars disappeared beneath the water.

"Cute?" Lucas couldn't see the appeal in the pokemon. "Yeah I guess so. It's pretty cute." He lied as naturally as he walked since his accident. "Now rock pokemon," he wiggled a finger in the air. "Now those are cute. Geodudes, bonslys, corsolas, probo- well not probopass. Besides probopass they're all cute."
[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Wailord Watching
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 23:54:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Francie’s eyes lit up with sparkles and rainbows, pebbles and holders. She suddenly couldn’t hold herself back.

“I know!! Onix is amazingly cute too!! Rockruffs are cute by default due to how they’re shaped but the originals, real rock skinned types, I can’t get enough of their cute little faces!!”

Consider her hooked, sorry Lucas. You’re best rock buddies now.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#DEA02C!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]