aavikko [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aavikko [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 13:49:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Asher could be a sneaky bitch and offer to take the pokemon, but Lance is too smart, which is why Lance annoys the shit out of Asher. Because he's too smart, and Asher has to be extra careful around him.

"Suppose I'd get a bit hangry as well in his circumstance." Asher points out before tilting his head curiously. "A gift shop seems to be my only option, doesn't it?"

What a lame option, and namely he'd have to go hunting somewhere that there wouldn't be a smart-dumbass to stop his plans.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
aavikko [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 15:08:54 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lancepost"]lance is no stranger to taking risks but this one is not taken. he pockets the pokeball the moment it stops shaking and recalls his shedinja at the same time.

"unfortunately. but i'm sure a man of your charm could make any gift desirable." 

turning to look past the teacher, lance narrows his eyes as he braces the dwindling sandstorm. "well, we're done here, leivern. unless you want to hold hands back to lavaridge?"

[newclass=.lancepost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lancepost b]color:#dea02c;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aavikko [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 17:17:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Perhaps just to annoy him, Asher made his way over and took Lance's arm, like he was a girl being taken to prom by the young stallion... could Lance be called a stallion? He is being called one right now, sorry.

"Why wouldn't I take the opportunity to be guided off into the sunset by my hero in shining... erm... ranger uniform."

Really, he just wanted to see if Lance would squirm or not. On the other hand, Lance had complimented him and said he could make any gift desirable, and maybe Asher was rewarding him.

By being annoying... yeah. Made sense.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
aavikko [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 18:49:46 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lancepost"]without warning their arms link and lance wishes he could relate it to prom but he never went to prom. he finds it annoying instead but chooses to not air it. "enjoy it while you can, leivern. not many get the opportunity to."

[newclass=.lancepost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lancepost b]color:#dea02c;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aavikko [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 18:51:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Asher's grin grows. He's annoyed Lance as much as Lance has annoyed him and damn if it didn't feel fantastic. Admittedly, he doesn't want to be attached to Lance for too long, but they're both suffering and because of that, he remains there until they get back to town.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aavikko [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 1:50:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]asher receives the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1 free biting move.[break]lance receives the following: 75 poke, 10 infamy, 1 free biting move (ranger).
[break]