Nothing About Us To Feel Horrible About....

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 22:58:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Slateport City....

His stomach groaned with hunger, but for one to eat they had to have money and to have currency one had to earn it one way or another....

And since young adulthood he had opted to not carry or even keep any sort of surplus of money kept around, it only clouded one's mind, it dulled their senses. Eugene felt as if living day to day was what kept him on his toes, allowed him to be the best him he could be. If one had extra money they might merely waste it somehow either by gorging on an unnecessary buffet of food or by purchasing some grand item that they didn't need in any sort of reality.

His Pokemon had come to understand this value as well, they had become hardened by it, they were the best versions of themselves just like their Trainer.

Let's get this over with, simple job, we'll grab dinner right after yeah?

So let's get going Lycanroc, Lycanruff, you know what to do.

He often talked to his Pokemon like they were his peers, yet Eugene had trained them to take battle commands via different sounds, whether it be clicking his tongue, howling, along with other vocalizations rather than using words outright. After all, what was he going to do, warn the opposition about what was coming their way before it even started?

Taking to the city just after dusk had begun to settle in, along with the real hustle and bustle of the night life, Eugene and his Pokemon would seek out their target like the bloodhounds they were. 

OOC; mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 4:51:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The trip was more of a stroll, it wasn't too long, but it could have been closer by though neither fact bothered Eugene, Ol' Noface cared little for such things after all.

Rather than walk around with both Lycanroc and Lycanruff follow him at either of his sides Eugene opted instead to keep the less ominous looking Lycanruff, Midday Form, nearby while Lycanroc, Midnight Form, wandered in the shadows. Eventually the split up trio would arrive at their destination, a new sports bar arcade place dubbed "The Treasures". In this Lycanroc would approach from the unfinished establishment's rear while Eugene and Lycanruff outright took the place from the front without care. With the darkness of evening following them the latter two would push on, opening the front door Eugene would be swift to use his left hand to snatch the bell attached to the top of said door as to prevent it from ringing more than once.

Hopefully this meant they hadn't alerted anyone, but regardless they would continue while Lycanroc made his way through a loading dock area that had been left ajar. Lifting the heavy door on his lonesome before crawling inside into a back hallway he too would continue on. Flicking his head to the left Eugene would signal to Lycanruff to head over to where a few of the gambling machines had been set up, the establishment seemed to have a few of them off to the side away from the more typical arcade games. Taking a seat at the bar himself Eugene would calmly begin to wait until he saw the apparent owner arrive from the kitchen area, door swinging behind them as they stopped in their tracks, visibly spooked.

" You, huh? What ar... "

Shh, shhhh....Don't get too loud, you might upset Lycanruff over there....Now, I'm here on important business Mr. Fellow...Mind if I call you that? Haha, Mr. Fellow, yes I like that....

Anyways, my bosses would like for you to understand one thing and one thing only....

If you want to run a proper shop in this area you're going to have to pay for the right.

We own this city and you're only protected if you're in our good graces, surely this is an easy concept to understand?

Jjaaa?!

Just nod if you understand....

Apparently they did not understand however.

For "Mr. Fellow" was swift then to drop the platter he was holding only to retrieve a Poke Ball.

They never understood, they had to be taught and thankfully Eugene was willing to oblige as a Teacher.

OOC; mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 5:34:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar

From the Poke Ball the business' owner "Mr. Fellow" would summon forth a...Lickliicky?

That was his last stand?....

" Lickliicky use Power Whip! "

Sighing mentally the Rocket Grunt would proceed to wave on with his left hand, lazily calling for Lycanruff to spring into action.

Lycanruff, use Sucker Punch....

Snarling Lycanruff would narrowly dodge the Lickliicky's extended tongue and it's attempted lashing of the dog, zipping right past the long organ to then come charging in while glowing a feint purple energy. Proceeding to then smash into the pink Pokemon's belly headfirst Lycanruff would manage to push the Lickliicky back into it's owner however it would also manage to send the dog reeling back, both Pokemon expressing discomfort for the next few moments.

Almost smashed into the wall Mr. Fellow was nonetheless quick to order his Pokemon a second time even if it was only for his own sake/to avoid being squished.

" I need you to move Liicky! Use Wrap! "

Narrowing his gaze from behind the comfort of his Noface mask Eugene would then watch on as the Lickliicky's tongue managed to ensnare Lycanruff, though he and Eugene both were unbothered by the fact, an eerie note.

They were unbothered for Lycanroc was waiting in the shadows and soon enough sprung into action in the defense of the others. Leaping into action Lycanroc would chomp down on Lickliicky's extended tongue via the Crunch attack move, effectively biting the other Pokemon's organ outright. It was a dark sickening sight, but it was effective in that it forced the pink blob to release Lycanruff, sucking in it's tongue once more before holding it's mouth shut with both of it's hands in visible pain.

Ok boys, finish it with a tag team Sucker Punch!

While Lycanruff charged forward again with another blitzing headbutt, Lycanroc's left paw-hand would begin to glow a much darker purple before it threw a punch at the Lickliicky's cheek, the combo of which sent the Pokemon flying it's owner again before it fainted on top of them. Now with the over three hundred pound Pokemon pinning it's owner Mr. Fellow down efficiently Eugene would begin to poor himself a drink with what the establishment currently had in stock despite not being a finished business. Mixing together gin and tonic he'd proceed to gulp it down by nearly half even while wearing his mask, with some of it dripping down in the process even after he had set the glass down.

We could wreck the place, but how professional would that be of us, hmm....What do you say? Think you understand now that you've been taught a lesson?? Surely you don't need another, right?

I'd like to keep this simple, but I don't mind doing things the hard way, at least you can understand this, no?!

OOC; mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 0:56:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Eventually dragging the man out from under his massive Pokemon Eugene would proceed to beat on Mr. Fellow for a short while, just a couple of punches here and there to ensure the guy would go along with the plan.

He hadn't wanted to do it, but sometimes it was needed.

Getting the man to stop shaking was another job in itself, horrified at this point he was clearly full of anxiety and fear so Eugene gave him the time he needed to recover so he could sign the paper contract with a steady hand. Pouring the guy a vodka cranberry in the meantime to aide in this Eugene would finish his own gin and tonic before rereading the contract himself once signed. With his Pokemon patiently sitting behind him Eugene felt untouchable, proving his pure confidence in his allies.

Well, we're just about finished here...Oh, wait. We have a special marker for you to put up in your shop, it'll show others that you're protected, but not by who. If you need any help you'll have a contact number for us, we'll send you protection when needed. Shouldn't be much trouble though, we'll be owning everything here soon enough.

OOC; mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 1:23:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Wandering out of the establishment the trio would continue on through the darker side of Slateport, making their way to an in-between guy for Rocket members to get their mission payments.

Retrieving his bounty Eugene would then oblige his Pokemon to dinner, getting each of them and himself large portions of pork and
beef slathered with a brown gravy on top of white rice. Gorging themselves before heading out Eugene would take the time to check back on the shop they had dealt with, ensuring their marker had been put up before leading Lycanroc and Lycanruff on out of the city. The easy job was over, now it was time for something difficult, something fancy and fun for the trio to get some entertainment out of.

Well, was an easy job, nice payment though. So let's head on to the next job and see if we don't end up with a little extra money for awhile, hmm?

ruojgKJk

OOC; mission

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 6:11:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x shiny swap (can change pokemon into a shiny in site shop).[break]
note: you are not allowed to do missions alone.[break]i will permit the completion of this mission, but this is the only exception.
[break]
@eugene