orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
vital spirit [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 20:46:01 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

Orion nods in response to the thanks, smiling. "No problem! Avery'll adore it, I'm sure!"[break][break]

He's about to tell Francie to give Avery his regards if they talk to one another but stops short as the gym leader suddenly backpedals.[break][break]

"No, no, it's fine!" he insists, hands coming up in a gesture of reassurance as she fumbles justification. "It's whatever you're comfortable with, honest. I mean, I prefer to be called Orion, even."[break][break]

Like Francie, being called councilman — or worse, sir — was still something he wasn't used to.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
vital spirit [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 19:46:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Well then, Orion it is!" She throws her fist in the air in excitement, before her device buzzes and she flinches, startled by it.

"Oop, I'm sorry."

The ringtone is something from some video game and she's dorky enough to have let put it on there. Because she thought it was cute. (see kk stroll)

As her pale yellow eyes scan the screen, she frowns, then pockets the device. An apologetic smile is offered to Orion as she recalls her lycanroc and instead tosses out her aerodactyl, who lets out a screech before landing so Francie can drop down onto her back.

"I'm sorry to cut it short, but, there's an emergency at the gym. You'll have to stop by sometime and see what I've done with the place!!"

- don't need a throh, but we can do another thread if you'd like!

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#DEA02C!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
vital spirit [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 22:45:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE GRUMPIG FLEES!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TEETER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!