twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
fall down the rabbit hole [gym]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 17:37:10 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","devonpost"]AERIAL ACE will always land--there is no avoiding it. so alexander reads the battle and quickly decides his next plan of action, hoping that it'd be enough to turn the tide.

"DRAGON PULSE." 

he times his order to when the aegislash bursts through the SURF. the time it needs to travel to lapras allows the water-type to summon a DRAGON PULSE that flies right at the aegislash. he ends up taking the AERIAL ACE regardless, but this would perhaps guarantee a hit of their own as well.

[newclass=.devonpost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.devonpost b]color:#6c9975;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 17:56:07 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]

[]

The AERIAL ACE reaches just in time before the DRAGON PULSE is shot, and Aegislash's aim proves to be true. He slashes Lapras just before the water-type unleashes a rainbow-colored beam. It pushes the ghost-type away but presumably not enough to secure an escape route.

Thanks to his typing and his natural resistance to dragon moves, he manages to shrug off most of the damage dealt to him. He presses on, his eye never once shifting away from Lapras. Despite being worn down by the SURF, he knows what he has to do even before his trainer's order is issued.

"Finish it!"

Once more, a different aura engulfed the blade. A familiar, pale shade of blue glowed from Aegislash as he swept through the air and delivered another slash. SACRED SWORD, the pokemon's signature move, was executed another time.

This time, there's no avoiding it.

tags:
notes: aegislash is hit by DRAGON PULSE. he uses SACRED SWORD before lapras can escape.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#e05d87; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#e05d87; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 18:19:00 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","devonpost"]the final SCARED SWORD is unavoidabe and it decides the outcome of the battle. the lapras succumbs to the pain and falls unconscious; his body slowly sinking before being recalled back into his pokeball.

the battle dies down and for moments the only sound in the gym besides the splashing of water is alexander's footsteps. he approaches the challenger with a smile on his face.

"that was a tough battle! i have to commend your aegislash. it landed its attacks cleanly." 

alexander extends her the rune badge; the first he's ever given out since his appointment.

"this is yours now."

[newclass=.devonpost b]color:#6c9975;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 21:06:33 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]

[]

Aegislash is in no hurry to return to his trainer's side, instead, he takes a couple of moments to wind down as the adrenaline flushes out of his system. And Katherine, much like her partner, is in no hurry to move quite yet. Her eyes linger on Alexander as he approaches, and he is met with a satisfied smile that cannot be forced, not even by her.

"Thank you. I know he fought well, but I didn't expect your pokemons to put up such a fight." Frankly, it had been her closest gym battle to date. But Katherine figured that she should've expected for no less than a previous champion. The badge is taken just as Aegislash arrives to rest by Katherine's side.

"This was... Really nice, yeah. It's not every day I get to fight someone who's as famous as you, mister Stone." It's a bit of an awkward compliment, but hey, at least she meant it!

"We should do it again sometime," She turned, and Caliburn followed. Before making her exit, Kat offered a couple of teasing, parting words, "Preferably with no restraints next time. I know you kind of have to go easy on gym challengers."

tags:
notes: i'm fine with submitting it here / on ur next post if you want!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#e05d87; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#e05d87; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2020 10:28:27 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","devonpost"]alexander will have plenty of time after the battle to reflect on it and there is no doubt that he will. it still plays fresh in his mind, looping and rewinding as it waits to be analyzed. he leaves it for later.

"please. it's not every day i face an opponent as strong as you, miss fairburne" he returns the compliment in full, perhaps less awkward.

to her suggestion, alexander nods eagerly. "yes, we definitely should." no restraints and no obligations to use water-types; not that he has a problem with them, but he finds it counterproductive to focus solely on one typing.

alexander watches her leave the gym.

loved writing with you! down for another one if you are (:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2020 22:02:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]gym battle complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]
you two receive the following: 50 pokedollars and 5 infamy.
[break]