celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 0:24:53 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giapost"]
[attr="class","giaicon"]
[attr="class","gia b"]
[attr="class","gia i"]it's almost peculiar to find herself in a hole in the wall. there's nothing of value here, really. just drunks and drinks and vibrating bass against surprisingly sound structures. different than the opulent galas she'd target and yet, almost better in a way she can't place.

maybe it's the alcohol induced flush or another free drink plucked from a man's hands with a flutter of eyelashes and the puckering of red lips. a pretty blonde in the seedy part of town is easy prey, sure, but she's familiar with the workings of the world, with which labeled strings to tug at. it's easy, thrilling, and a hell of a way to pass the time. and really, if she didn't have wandering hands and a penchant for glittering gems, she'd most certainly place herself into a position where men buy her things just for the thrill of having a pretty woman on their arm for a slotted amount of time. perhaps in another life she'll become a sugar baby and never have to starve or claw her way through disadvantages again. that life, however, is not now.

although, if he's buying, she's certainly down.

"hey," she can't help the purr that escapes when she slides between two bodies at the bar. she pays the man to her left no mind. no, her attention is already as focused as it'll ever hope to be tonight. and it starts with the swipe of a tongue against lipstick and the slight leaning into an orbit she probably shouldn't be in. "come here often?" it's cliche and maybe so is her barely there outfit but it's fitting for the mood and the shot she knocks back in one go. glass clinks against counter top and when she grins, there's thinly veiled hunger in the baring of teeth.

[attr="class","giatag"]
[attr="class","giapoke"]

[newclass=.giapost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giaicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gia b] color:#A22041; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gia i] text-decoration:underline dotted #A22041; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giatag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giapoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 0:36:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]When a blonde invades his personal space, Abner's not even inclined to blink. He does lazily shift his gaze to her. No part of his features change. He seems indifferent, or like he doesn't care.

In reality, he's about like seven shots in and he wondered for a moment what her lipstick tasted like.

"Not lately. But if hot asses like yours are coming and going more frequently, then, I'll consider it."

Because the bar's a noisy place, Abner had leaned into her personal space and spoken beside her ear. He doesn't have to look at her to appreciate her. There are other senses at work. The way she smells, the way she sounds.

"What about you, pussycat?"

Something about her reminded him of a pursian. Probably... her hair... because he's a real simple dude like that.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 0:54:51 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giapost"]
[attr="class","giaicon"]
[attr="class","gia b"]
[attr="class","gia i"]breath fans against the skin of her neck, her ear, her cheek and admittedly, she's already caught hook line and sinker. a shiver follows and then a laugh. not one used to convince a poor bloke that she needs another drink to do whatever he wants. an actual, genuine laugh as if she's amused by the thought of an attractive man coming back just for another glimpse.

"could be arranged," she turns her head enough to return the favor of a murmur in an ear. or it could be nothing more than two ships passing in the night. cards have to be played right and she has a feeling it has to be her hand. maybe it's the indifference on his features or maybe a gut feeling but there's something that makes her want to work for it. odd... a game of cat and mouse is always fun but it'd be a first to take the role of mouse.

pussycat. kitten. pet names she has absolutely no qualms against. in fact, she almost purrs again from just the sound of the name leaving his lips. say it again, maybe?

"first time, actually," her eyes slide lazily to the bartender to signal for another drink before returning. "not my usual playground." and there's a moment of consideration, of hazy deliberation before she's shifting a little closer, hip brushing against hip. man, that guy on the left really has to watch his elbows, huh? her head tilts to the side and messy blonde waves follow. "what's the occasion?"

[attr="class","giatag"]
[attr="class","giapoke"]

[newclass=.giapost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giaicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giatag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 1:36:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]There are a lot of words leaving her mouth and Abner's not really sure which one to follow, mostly because his brain fizzled out into a blind sort of lust when her hip rubbed against his. What more could a man ask for than a pretty blonde dressed in very little rubbing her hips on him and purring?

A lot of things, but for the time being, all Abner can think about is taking her in the nearest alleyway. Or the bathroom. The only thing that's holding him back is the crowd, and his own lazy ass not wanting to move from his seat just yet.

"I'm back in town. Wanted to see what changed while I was gone."

The words are an honest answer. He's not inclined to line to her, it wouldn't benefit him. Not that the truth is anymore beneficiary in this particular situation but the less brain power he has to put into what comes out of his mouth the better.

"Is it just me, or do you smell like a good time?"

That was supposed to be an internal thought, but, booze and close proximity and that whole his brain can't do a lot at once thing.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 2:09:45 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giapost"]
[attr="class","giaicon"]
[attr="class","gia b"]
[attr="class","gia i"]the telltale sound of glass clinking against counter draws her back like a bucket of cold water. her hip lingers for a moment before it retreats and her body is sent leaning over to snag the drink. cheap whiskey is on the menu and while it tastes like a burn, it's efficient and quick to provide the intended purpose: liquid courage and a poorly written excuse over text after she sneaks out an open window after three am.

her eyes settle back onto him with the settling of ice cubes in liquid. "back in town," she echoes before taking a too big sip to really be considered a sip. "doesn't everything always change in the end?" time moves and flows and carries them like plastic bags floating in the wind or whatever the hell katy perry said. still, she swirls whiskey in glass and mulls over the thought. sure, the processes of her mind are sluggish and the jury's still out on if they've every worked in the first place, but she tries at least.

and then whatever thoughts she might have had are quickly shooed away. replaced by incoherent sentences and fragments that would not be considered suitable for children on any station.

"definitely not just you but depends on your idea of a good time," gia murmurs. she can think of more than a few ideas for a good time but... well, not everyone's cup of tea perhaps. the lean is subconscious but the brush of lips against an ear is intentional. "claws or no claws?" house cat or tiger?

[attr="class","giatag"]
[attr="class","giapoke"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 2:18:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]The pretty girl's philosophical question falls on deaf ears. Or unwilling to realize she even said something philosophical, ears. Yes everything changes. Silas was proof of that... or perhaps he'd been blind and nothing had changed, but simply, come to light?

"Claws."

She almost didn't get to finish her sentence. The wicked grin across his features is proof enough in the confidence he answered with. There's no need for liquid courage anymore, so he shoos the bartender away with a wave of his hand.

"Hotel, bathroom...dark alleyway?"

Yep, he's ready, it's time, and he wants to get even more fucked up. Better yet, under the influence of a pretty kitty such as herself.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 17:46:19 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giapost"]
[attr="class","giaicon"]
[attr="class","gia b"]
[attr="class","gia i"]"right answer." the more aggressive the better seems to be a shared sentiment. the thought has her lips curling to mirror his grin with one of her own, red stained and hungry.

she pays no mind to the mild look of irritation that crosses the bartender's features. she has a drink in one hand and a vice in the other. what more could a girl ask for? gia's knocking back the rest of the glass's contents and sliding it away a moment later, the retreating bartender snagging it as he goes. she won't need it anymore. not where they're going.

"easy, tiger," she snickers. her body shifts away to push away from the bar. a look of expectancy is thrown over her shoulder, as if she's barely waiting for him to follow. "the night's young enough for all of the above." one, two, three, maybe four if she's lucky. and as pulsating lights paint her in a variety of colors, the ravenous look of her eyes almost glows like the slits of cat eyes in a dark room.

and maybe he'll become a vice that keeps her coming back for some high she can't grasp elsewhere. or maybe she'll retreat in the shadows like a fleeting memory. but first, round one is about to begin.

[attr="class","giatag"]
[attr="class","giapoke"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 21:22:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]If he'd gotten the answer right, he wondered if he got some form of a reward. He liked rewards. And punishments, he wasn't picky about either.

The reward he received was watching her curves in the light of the bar. She'd basically given him permission to touch with words like 'all of the above.' Right? That's how Abner took it, anyway.

So without asking permission because it'd take too much effort, Abner removed himself from his chair and followed behind her. Enough to wrap his arms around her waist as they entered the dancing area of the bar, bodies moving to the house music that played.

Was this a bar, or a club? Dunno, but today, it's something that plays club music okay?

Tucking his face into the crook of her neck, he inhales her scent with his eyes closed. His mouth parts as he grins, lips moving against her skin he'd gotten so close. Her body's back against his and damn if he doesn't feel a rush enough to just pin her to the fucking ground and take her.

"Bathroom first?" He growls into her ear, hands traveling south, fast.

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2020 21:57:12 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giapost"]
[attr="class","giaicon"]
[attr="class","gia b"]
[attr="class","gia i"]a body can have a mind of its own sometimes and hers feels like fire. like nerves doused in gasoline, set ablaze by the overwhelming heat of another. and maybe she knew what she was doing when she led him out here, where bodies mingle and mesh into one moving mass. lost in the crowd, lost in the sensations but acutely aware of the settling of arms around a waist and the growl that wants to snake its way out of her throat.

her head lulls to one side. an invitation, a beckoning. and he's meeting exposed skin with lips grinning into a pulse point. funny, this is how it feels to be putty in someone's hands. a pity, really. she had been hoping for more control tonight. her hands rise to find purchase in his hair, to run sharp nails over scalp until hair knots in the spaces between her fingers and she tugs.

house music becomes white noise and it's only body pressing against body. another shiver is earned when he growls in her ear, paired with the rolling of hips and a cheshire cat grin. "lead the way," she purrs back. she's never quite understood the concept before but sometimes it's even more satisfying to switch roles, to become the mouse instead of the cat. and right now, she's definitely prey.

[attr="class","giatag"]
[attr="class","giapoke"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 0:37:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner is quick to push her hips toward the bathroom, stepping with her, not before her. He's leading, but in a way that she is leading him. It gives her an out, because he's not the type not to let people have an escape. Knowing what it was like to be caged during a sex scenario, he purposes not to cage others.

While they walk, Abner's lips and teeth graze her skin lightly. Testing, taunting, building tension along with light touches along her less clothed features.

Though he's pretty damn sure he wouldn't mind being her slave for the night, and he makes a point of that by time they make it to the bathroom. There are complaints being shouted as he flips the blonde in his arms around, walking into the handicap stall with her. He turns then, allowing her the control now, and smirking at her.

His grin is her invitation, along with his growled words.

"C'mon pussycat. Show me your claws."

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 1:19:26 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giapost"]
[attr="class","giaicon"]
[attr="class","gia b"]
[attr="class","gia i"]they step in a way that's almost synchronized yet not quite. one leads and the other follows but she isn't terribly focused on exactly who has the upper hand right now. no, not when his hands are roaming and his lips are at her neck. the graze of teeth rewards him with a groan because it's unfair that he's teasing and riling her up with no outlet. ah, but she's getting ahead of herself, lured further down the rabbit hole by sensations alone.

laughter escapes gia, amused and a little breathy. the complaints earn a wink from the blonde but she never gets a chance to pay them much more attention. instead, she's spun around and led into the stall. the room spins a little with the movement and her body feels a little hotter the longer his hands are on her but neither of those facts matter right now.

not when he's inviting her to pounce.

red lips spread until a sultry grin roots itself onto her face and she needs no further prompting. her body presses closer, hands already reaching for clothes that better move or she'll want to leave them in tatters. "gladly," she purrs into the closing space between them.

and while she shifts to capture his lips with a dizzying sort of ferocity, it dawns on her that maybe she should've brought her costume's whip for the occasion. now that's a certain kind of control she'll try to secure by the end of the night. for now, she's content with digging nails into skin and nipping a little too hard at the pulse points of a neck.

[attr="class","giatag"]
[attr="class","giapoke"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 1:30:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Not really fully understanding that she'll tare his clothes off if he doesn't get them removed soon, he just lets her pull at them while he simply skips the removal of the clothes and slides his hand beneath them.

Now, if we go any further than this, then people might report it and proboards might get offended. TOS is a bitch. So, we'll discuss how that went down in specifics, if you want, through DMs on the discord.

By the end of it, Abner's a happy mess who's pulling his clothes back together by buttons and zippers. His breathing's regulating too quickly and already his tingling skin wants more. Those nips and bites weren't enough, neither of them were bleeding, but it was good foreplay.

Already he wants round two, but he can be patient, for now. If only because they have a dark alley and a hotel room to get to. Though, he'll let her pick the next location.

"Where to next? I'd like to get you somewhere I can see you fully exposed."

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 2:04:39 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giapost"]
[attr="class","giaicon"]
[attr="class","gia b"]
[attr="class","gia i"]tos is rude thank u now i'mma take this boy to church cmere

thankfully, his clothes are still relatively in one whole piece instead of ribbons of fabric. would he look even better with parts of skin peeking out at her through claw marks in fabric? definitely. will she get the opportunity yet? probably not. sometimes a girl can be patient, however, especially what the prize is as thrilling as that.

she's slightly panting when the satisfied glow begins to settle in. the rush of adrenaline, of sheer pleasure only lasts for so long and she's left wondering how much time is left until the next taste? her clothes are shifted back into place, a hand straying for a moment to run through messy blonde hair. the thrumming of her pulse has yet to fully subside yet but that's to be expected, heightened by the knowledge that half of the bar might've just heard what a cat sounds like when it screams.

"someone's eager," she lazily smirks, the last piece of clothing righted even though it'll simply be abandoned in a heap on the floor later. there's a brief moment where she considers leaning in to nip at skin once more but there's more that can be done and that thought alone has her slinking toward the stall's door. "alleyway? although, you might have to wait a bit longer before you get what you want." the lighting isn't right in the alleyway for what he's getting at but the night's definitely still young and she hasn't even broken skin yet. something about the knowledge that she'll have more than just memories to remember this by in the morning has her already moving to leave the bathroom, lured out by more.

[attr="class","giatag"]
[attr="class","giapoke"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 13:40:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner's grin turns devilish as she walks out. Her lure outside leads him outside as well, though he's lured by her along with the promise of the rest of the night.

Being that he'd gotten his adrenaline pumping decently, his mind was a bit more sobered, less fogged. Which simply meant that he was less cave man lust and more lazy-ass Abner, as usual. Given their agenda for the evening, he's more motivated than he usually would be on missions or on the job.

Speaking of, he pulled out his phone and texted a lie about a stomach bug, assuming he'd end up sleeping the day away. Once finished with his text of lies, he makes his way closer to walk beside Giada in a way that their bodies brush and tease every once in a while.

"You live nearby?"

If not, hotel time.

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 2:11:18 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giapost"]
[attr="class","giaicon"]
[attr="class","gia b"]
[attr="class","gia i"]two alley cats making their way out of a bar, one satisfied and the other hungrier by the minute.

she's proudly wearing a wicked grin that sprouted right about the moment she realized he's quick to follow. promises of quite the night and the sway of hips can really do a man in, huh? while he busies himself with his phone, she takes the opportunity to stretch as she goes. stalls aren't the comfiest of places... even with arching her back in an attempt to yank some tension out of muscles, it'll still be felt in the morning. another bullet point on the growing list, even if it's less favorable than the others.

he draws her back in with the brush of skin against skin. it's like a machine humming back to life, her nerves almost pulsating with anticipation. and maybe he's doing it on purpose or simply by accident but it still garners a response he'll enjoy: a purr.

"i live in new mauville," she supplies, glancing at him with a tilt of her head. "probably a bit too far but there should be a hotel a block or so away." could she wait that long? probably not. her body presses a little closer until her hips are just barely brushing against his. there's a moment of hesitation before she's directing her full attention to him, as if she knows curiosity might kill this kitty. "so, got a name, tiger?"

[attr="class","giatag"]
[attr="class","giapoke"]