gasoline

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 14:12:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Abner Kipling."

Whether she knew him as one of the previous beasts of Kanto who had been sent into hiding once rocket was disbanded, or as a pro MMA fighter, was anybody's guess. Maybe she wasn't really in either circle and didn't know him from any other average Joe.

Not that he was average, but, he wouldn't argue. Too much work.

"What about you, pussy cat?"

He liked when she called him tiger and it showed in how he grinned like the devil at her.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 18:10:31 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giapost"]
[attr="class","giaicon"]
[attr="class","gia b"]
[attr="class","gia i"]his name brings a flicker of recognition, although she couldn't quite place it for the life of her. maybe the same circle run in kanto or the former glory as a beast... whatever it is, it passes as quickly as it comes. "abner," she'll repeat it anyway, if only to taste how it sounds on her tongue. funny, she has a feeling it'd taste better if it was screamed. a thought to tuck away for later perhaps.

"giada morgan," she purrs. and then, with a wink, she'll add, "but you can call me whatever you'd like." is it too forward to request more of the cat names? probably. does she care? not in the slightest.

her lips spread into a smirk and perhaps she wants to get more of a reaction out of him than just a devilish grin. maybe that's why she bumps her hip into his before quickening her pace. how far away from the next round are they now? too far for her liking.

[attr="class","giatag"]
[attr="class","giapoke"]

[newclass=.giapost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giaicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gia b] color:#A22041; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gia i] text-decoration:underline dotted #A22041; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giatag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giapoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 19:49:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Pussycat it is, then."

Abner's response is pretty quick. He simply bumps her hip back, catching up to her if need be, before wrapping a lazy arm around her and barely hooking his fingers around her frame. The only reason he does, is because he enjoys how her skin feels in his grip.

"Let's get somethin' ta eat first though. I'm starving."

He doesn't really care if they stop, but his stomach is growling, and he might bite extra hard if he's hungry.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gasoline
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 1:54:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]thread complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 20 pokedollars & 1 infamy.
[break]