forest within a city, [ gym ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 13:07:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Asher is no stranger to Mauville and makes his way in with easy. He had business that concluded quicker than he'd thought, so he wandered around the shops before going to his gym appointment.

Once at the gym, he signed in where he was supposed to and made his way into the battle arena to meet with the gym leader there. Oh, and what a beauty she was to behold. Stunning, just like her gym. He really shouldn't have thought any less would be so in a city like Mauville.

"Good afternoon miss Alfric. I hope that the weather's been treating you well."

A bit of a tease, considering the weather within her dome was completely controlled...

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 7:12:15 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"
it has."

the woman was comfortably seated on the opposing side of her field, a cushion settled between her and rough stone of grey. she appeared slightly distracted, though her gaze appeared to be fixed upon asher.

"thank you for asking."

with that being said, her attention flitted toward the single pokemon whom was situated at her side. the creature appeared visually unremarkable at first and even second glance as it blinked dully in asher's direction/ 

"this will be a one on one," she said, helpfully. 

her lombre strode forward as cait gestured, lazily taking up their position upon the field. 

"the last pokemon left standing will determine whether or not you'll acquire your badge."

cait paused for a moment, a hint of a grimace forming as her head cocked to the side.

"you are here for a challenge - correct?"

she flashed him a genuinely apologetic look, her painted lips spreading into a slight grin.   

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 15:36:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Yes," Asher chuckled and tossed out his beheeyem, Freddy. "I'm here for the challenge, Miss Alfric."

Freddy chimed and floated into his 'battle station' before twirling happily and probing at Asher's mind playfully that Cait was pretty and that the lombre was strange but sort of cute.

Asher ignored his antics, because this was business.

"We are prepared whenever you are."

With a simple thought, he warned Freddy to calm himself and get serious and just like that, Freddy's dancing ceased and he zeroed in on his opponent.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]