celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
trouble [m]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 0:56:45 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giapost"]
[attr="class","giaicon"]
[attr="class","gia b"]
[attr="class","gia i"]sometimes the cover of the night works to her advantage and other times... well, she has to create her own form of leverage.

tonight is nothing more than a game. hide and seek with authorities, slipping in and out of alleys and buildings until the trail will eventually run cold. and yet, it's all with a single purpose: distraction. she's the bait, bound in red leather and done up with zippers. while the silly little officers are chasing her throughout the streets, her associates are making quick work of whatever warehouse full of pokemon they're looting. she didn't ask for details. no, instead, she winked and went on her merry way.

they gave her little restrictions for this mission. steal a few pricey pieces of jewelry, garner attention, and slip away. simple, easy, things she does on a daily schedule.

and somehow, what should be simple turns out to be a bit more complicated than she originally thought.

a laugh escapes when she finally stops, when she finally turns to find a body still close at her heels. "look what the cat dragged in!" a hand drifts to snag the whip at her hip, the devil's tail tipped weapon cracking against wet pavement. and while she engages with a dirty cop, a snarling luxray paces a few feet away.

[attr="class","giatag"]
[attr="class","giapoke"]

[newclass=.giapost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giaicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gia b] color:#A22041; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gia i] text-decoration:underline dotted #A22041; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giatag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giapoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trouble [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 14:33:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Unlike most policemen, Abner didn't have a trusty canine at his side. If only because he found there were a lot of other pokemon in his arsenal that were better than a canine would be. Though, he had to admit, the idea of like an attack houndoom would be pretty tight.

Either way, he's distracted from those thoughts by the woman cracking a whip before him. There's a dangerous grin playing his features. Do they know who one another is? Well, they're about to, at any rate.

Because he'd recognize that damn red suit anywhere. So many fucking zippers!

"Pussy cat, pussy cat." Abner's grin was wider than a gengar's. "How about you come in quietly. Hate to have to use force on a pretty kitty like you."

Despite his words, a gabite is tossed out from his belt and lets out a mighty screeching calling.

- poke-trafficking mission

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
trouble [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 20:35:43 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giapost"]
[attr="class","giaicon"]
[attr="class","gia b"]
[attr="class","gia i"]is this the part where she bares whatever fangs she has and hisses? probably. will she? no, where's the fun in that?

a genger's grin is met with a cheshire cat smile, with another flick of a whip until it snaps back against pavement. "where's the fun in that?" she's languid in her movements, as if she wants to savor the act of circling like a predator would prey. except it's difficult to tell which role each one of them plays.

another laugh escapes her and perhaps she should consider becoming a ribbon dancer or whip dancer or what have you with the way the red leather weapon coils. like a snake before a strike or a cat before a pounce.

"looks like you're gonna have to work for it," it's taunting and they both know it. the luxray drifts closer as his gabite joins the makeshift group. snarls rise in volume until shackles raise like pin missiles on a dark body. and while she'd hate to get her hands dirty, she's merely keeping up appearances at this point just as he is. the smile she wears widens into something ferocious before both cats are slinking forward. will he strike first or will she? should she actually try this time? or merely waste more time until the goods are hauled off... she almost wonders which option will provide a bigger reward, a bigger thrill.

perhaps they're about to find out.

[attr="class","giatag"]
[attr="class","giapoke"]

[newclass=.giapost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giaicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giatag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trouble [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 21:19:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Gar's all too tempted by that giant electric lion. Daring it to come toward her. She'd love to sink her teeth into it's fur, but for now, she'd have to attack at a safe distance. For its teeth are just as sharp as hers. Seems her trainer reads into this as well, since he gave her a simple command with that ever delightful grin of his.

"Sandstorm."

To possibly get rid of the rain, or maybe make a muddy situation, Gar is quick to unleash that sand storm while Asher moves a pair of goggles up to his face, to stop his eyes from getting any sand in them during the storm.

"How about that for an obstacle?"

He calls out into the sandstorm, purposing to make his way forward toward her. They can hardly see, though his gabite is able to due to her typing and overall build. She was bred to withstand such conditions and expertly see through the sand. Her accuracy wouldn't be affected by the sandstorm, and she readied herself for another attack if it was needed.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
trouble [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 5:40:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
g!darmanitan

is the cargo!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male or female - zen mode[break]
icicle crash / blizzard / ice punch / taunt / uproar / flame wheel

A RARE GALARIAN DARMANITAN rustles violently within its container. smuggled from galar, this darmanitan is of a rare breed. possessing a hidden ability, this darmanitan has broken free of its icy stoicism in favour of a fiery personality.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&[break]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
trouble [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 18:50:29 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giapost"]
[attr="class","giaicon"]
[attr="class","gia b"]
[attr="class","gia i"]all she tastes is sand. gritty, disgusting sand. ugh. really? it's literally everywhere, whipped up into a frenzy of a sandstorm. she tries to shield her eyes but planning hadn't been put into the mask she wears. it lacks covers over the eye holes, instead allowing sand to whip into her eyes. a hiss of pain escapes and she's scrambling backward while he slinks forward.

"fucker," she half pouts, half sneers. he couldn't have gone at least a little easier? damn, she'll be finding sand in places sand should not be for weeks.

the screeching of metal nearby captures her attention, however, and perhaps it's a welcome distraction. enough of a saving grace to allow her to slink back further. "i'd love to stay and chat but," she tries to laugh around the gritty sand in her mouth but it comes out half choked. "something requires my touch."

she's quick to try to escape, to try to scramble away in favor of checking the process of the haul. of course, he'll more than likely follow but she's planned for that. the luxray that trails behind her fires off a DISCHARGE in an attempt to throw them off even a moment. all she needs is a minute to gather herself, to swipe sand away from her eyes and secure the cargo.

meanwhile, a galarian darmanitan powers up fire until metal is groaning beneath the heat. it doesn't take much force for the angry snowman to bust its way out. and then, well... it begins to rampage.

"ah shit," she hisses as she finally stumbles upon the wreckage. easy and simple always ends up muddied and complicated, huh?

[attr="class","giatag"]
[attr="class","giapoke"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trouble [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 19:08:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Hearing the metal has him itchy. He immediately follows after, though stops with the discharge. His gabite does not, unaffected thanks to her typing. She quickly follows behind and gives a cry of excitement when the galarian crazed snowman makes itself known.

Abner's last to the scene and his eyes widen. How in the hell could they have missed that?! Oh, but he's not shocked, he's excited.

What a wonderful harbinger of chaos that was! And the best part, he had his pussy cat here. He made his way over to take her by the arms, quickly commanding his gabite.

"Dual chop!"

As the gabite commenced battle with that crazy ass darmanitan, Abner leaned to give his pussycat a small message.

"Catch that for me, pretty kitty, and I'll let you bleed me all you want tonight."

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
trouble [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 19:20:04 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giapost"]
[attr="class","giaicon"]
[attr="class","gia b"]
[attr="class","gia i"]could it get worse? yes, probably. at least there's not more of them...

she only half struggles against his grip. an act, really, but she wants to play the role of caught thief if there's any lingering eyes. "hey," she growls, even as her hips press back against his. a tease she can't help but indulge in. and then, it's gone, replaced by the stilling of her body. his gabite rushes to take on the galarian darmanitan while he leans to whisper in her ear.

tempting. definitely tempting. her head tilts to the side to expose skin, eyes trained forward on the ensuing battle. gia keeps her voice low, barely above a breathy whisper. "you act like that wasn't the plan anyway," she murmurs back. she'd bleed him out anyway, regardless of if he allowed her control or not. something about a long list of kinks shared, right? her hips push a little rougher as if she's trying to break away from him, a laugh following. "but sure. anything for you." it's only half a lie.

she's dancing away to join the luxray as he snarls at the angry snowman. and while she wants to use just one kitty, something screams that this needs a little more than just the electric feline at her knees. another pokeball is ushered out and a skitty appears in a flash of light. "sing," she chirps. while the skitty's tail swishes and the faint melody of a lullaby grows louder, she stalks closer with the click of heels. her whip cracks again pavement once, twice, but never thrice as it lashes out toward the rampaging snowman.

subdue with a lullaby then bind... her favorite combination. well, now, anyway.

[attr="class","giatag"]
[attr="class","giapoke"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trouble [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 19:31:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]With a whistle, Gar stops her movements against the galarian darmanitan only to make her way back over to Abner, breathing heavily, and grinning. Liquid that was once snow drips from her fangs. That snowman tasted good.

Abner recalls the crazy gabite before watching the girl at work and looking around. There's a noctowl above them, circling the area and keeping watch while Abner keeps watch from his position behind the woman and the snowman. He watches her attempt at capture, then it's success, just in time for Noct to let loose a hoot, and it's Abner's signal. The actual real police are on their way.

"Alright pussycat," he smirks at her before opening his arms wide for her. "Rough me up before you go, huh? Make it look like a real struggle?"

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
trouble [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 19:58:25 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giapost"]
[attr="class","giaicon"]
[attr="class","gia b"]
[attr="class","gia i"]with the angry snowman now somewhat peacefully slumbering, if you could call that aggressive ass snoring peaceful, she's free to retract the whip from it's body. a pokeball is ushered out and tossed toward the body, although she doesn't wait to see if it'll connect. after all, he can collect it when it's done. she doesn't care enough to bother.

"thanks, cutie," she coos to the skitty before recalling her back into her pokeball. ever the darling, really. one of her favorite kitties if she absolutely had to pick a favorite.

only when she's done does she turn toward him, an eyebrow raising behind a mask at the sight of his arms opening for her. "you're gonna let me waltz out of here?" it had been part of the deal, naturally, but still she can taste disappointment on her tongue. a pity... she just might have been inclined to give the cops a little show, break in the cell and all that jazz.

despite the mild confusion in her voice, she's draws closer as if she's tethered to him. the whip in her hand smacks against pavement once more if only for effect. "a shame," she snickers. "i was looking forward to handcuffs."

ah, but if he insists, who is she to deny him his fun?

she'll draw it out, circling before pouncing with claws and fangs and maybe a little leather against skin if he's lucky. time is ticking, however, and unless he's gonna cuff her, she's gonna have to slink on to the next.

[attr="class","giatag"]
[attr="class","giapoke"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trouble [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 20:06:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Each strike makes his grin grow. Each moment she's torturing him, he's enjoying it. This is their game, their shared interest. Something about the pain makes him feel more alive than sex, drugs, or alcohol. Nothing burns like it. Nothing tastes like it, and he's acquired quite the addiction to it.

Pain, that is. Giada's become a favorite harbinger of it, that's for sure.

Once she's finished, he's a bloodied mess on the ground and he's grinning. He can't get the cuffs out, she's been too brutal, and the sound of barking police dogs and the caw of his noctowl is their final call. The noctowl is clever enough to snatch that pokeball and bring it to her master on the ground, who collapses the thing and puts it under his hat before returning the noctowl to his belt.

"See ya a home."

It's all he manages before he lets himself pass out. More convincing a story that way, after all.

- fin / submitted!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
trouble [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 23:56:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, galarian darmanitan (abner).
[break]