snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,104 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
break me
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 7:31:52 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illiepost"]
[attr="class","illieicon"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]there's a word spoken in a language long since deceased that comes to mind as she weaves through headstones. noctivagus. night-wandering. fitting, perhaps, on a night like this where her feet moved before her mind could succumb to anything else but the overwhelming urge to move, to wander, to go and never return.

she finds herself wandering back to mt. pyre more times than she'd like to admit. before, it had always been meteor falls, where the beginnings of dragons are said to belong. where the stars above meet the ground below with craters like bullet wounds marring the earth. and somehow, the change of pace is almost welcome. sometimes... sometimes it lets her feel like her lost golett is calling her home. and sometimes, just sometimes, that is enough for her to never look back.

"anything?" she murmurs and it's almost as if she's talking to thin air, to shadows that lick across every inch of this graveyard. and yet, a rumble echoes around her. here, there, everywhere all at once. a golurk emerges from a cloak of shadows moments later and off-colored clay barely glistens in the dim moonlight. wherever she goes now, there's always something in the stretch of darkness at her back. whether it's ironic or poetic or foreboding is lost on her. instead, all she knows is the safety it provides. the comfort, the security. the haunting presence could enough to quell even the strongest of nightmares if it knew where to hide but the shadows and darkness of her mind are not so easily accessed. not my the automaton, not by anyone.

no, they haunt her and only her.

and perhaps, just for tonight, she wants to be haunted by a different kind of darkness. one of ghoulish descent, of spirits halfway between worlds and realms and yet still lingering in her presence. maybe then she'll feel a little better about not bringing flowers to a grave. it's a nice thought but... she'll never quite be able to shake that feeling that she wouldn't have to bring flowers or mourn or shatter like porcelain on tiles if she had just been stronger.

[attr="class","illietag"]solo.
[attr="class","illiepoke"]

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color:#E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illiepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
break me
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 23:22:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSKULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,104 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
break me
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2020 20:00:21 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illiepost"]
[attr="class","illieicon"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the first spirit comes within moments of wandering. a duskull, curious and slowly fading into peripherals with the passing of a cloud overhead. moonlight is briefly blocked and when it returns, it brings a ghost rising from a grave. she doesn't startle. no, instead the shell of a smile forms and she's shifting closer.

they exist together in silence for a few moments. her eyes are downcast, darting over words carved into weathered stone. and the duskull merely lingers over her shoulder. would it speak if it could? would she?

there's something comforting in knowing you're not alone, in understanding that the world is vast and even spirits can feel the emotions you wear on your sleeve. she does little to hide them. to hide the puffiness of her eyes or the dark circles from nightmares plaguing every sleeping moment. and if she begins to see nightmares in day... well, she won't hide that either. at least, not from the duskull at her side or the golurk a few feet away.

eventually, she moves on to the next grave and her brief companion flitters into the shadows. off to observe another living soul, to wander much like she does herself. lost in the depths of midnight, beneath the soft glow of a moon. perhaps she's more like the pokemon she seeks than she believes.

and as she mulls over the words on the next headstone, a passage about duskull from an old, worn book rises to fill the unoccupied spaces. they say duskulls enjoy the crying of children... you could almost wonder if one would have been delighted to have known her as a child, then.

[attr="class","illietag"]solo.
passing!
[attr="class","illiepoke"]

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color:#E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illiepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
break me
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2020 0:05:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GASTLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DARK PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,104 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
break me
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 3:00:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]another spirit filters in from the unknown, drifting between realms as if it's nothing. and she doesn't stir at the presence, doesn't even glance its way. perhaps it's because it's familiar and comforting. or, really, just that she's grown accustomed to ghosts lingering in the shadows.

she does, eventually, turn to regard it. her features are neutral, even if the hint of a smile threatens to quirk corners of lips upward.

it's a gastly, a ghost she's rather fond of. between its current form and the evolutions, as well as the mega evolved form of its final stage, she's quite the sucker for it. and yet, she doesn't beckon it closer. she doesn't bother to, not when she's here with a purpose in mind. it's not the automaton she lost, even if she wants it to be. that's a form it can never take.

and so, with a slight wave, she shifts over to the next grave. the golurk watches, observing but never offering much more than the comfort its presence brings. eventually, the gastly grows bored of watching a mourning woman and disappears into the night.

solo. like two months later yikes.
passing

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
break me
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 9:39:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PALOSSAND APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER COMPACTION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHORE UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULLDOZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]