ghosties [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ghosties [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 16:11:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Anything?"

A screech from above him, an impatient one, resounds the area. Abner winced at the volume of the screech and let out a sigh.

"Sorry, sorry. Didn't mean to offend you, damn."

Despite his 'apology' he's definitely chuckling. The goal of this haunted ship expedition was to find himself a damn gengar. Though he'd settle for a gastly or a haunter, it'd be nice if he didn't have to do the whole fucking trading thing to get the shit to evolve. He already had to worry about that drama with Zam.

Which is why he was being so lazy with evolving the thing to begin with. Why bother when more work had to be done later?? He wished it was just a stone or something. He could swipe it in a shipment.

But noooo, they had to get complicated.

Abner let out a groan as he laid back in the water, not miding the rough skin of his sharpedo who lightly gnawed on his arm. He glared over at him and frowned.

"Jaws, man, there are plenty of fish in the sea."

A smirk was given at his own pun, but the sharpedo did take a hint and was immediately zipping off after some fish pokemon, leaving Abner to give a hiss as he got out of the water and coughed to clear his lungs.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
ghosties [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 17:59:47 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]"plenty of fish?" her head tilts to the side from her perch. bare legs swing through water, causing slight ripples in the surface. "isn't that a dating site?" a laugh follows before she's rising, blonde twin tails bouncing with movement.

fitting, she supposes. in that sense, there really are plenty of fish.

a skitty circles around her ankles, mewling for attention. she has yet, however, to direct her eyes away from abner. "maybe you're a catch!" another fish joke, another laugh. could they trade puns all day? possibly. except, they're here for a purpose and so far... their journey hasn't provided much.

and where he gets out of the water, she's shifting in. her skitty is left on the piece of plywood she'd been using as a boat in favor of submerging her bikini-clad body. maybe she'll have better luck than he did.

"are you using your good eye, tiger?"

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghosties [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 23:52:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANTINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DHELMISE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STEELWORKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAVY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GIGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLPOOL

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ghosties [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 0:51:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"I only have good eyes."

Abner teases her quickly enough, tone dull, and really the only indication that it's a tease is the fact that he's grinning at her. He grins at everything and everybody, tease or truth.

Before he can continue his defense, he can feel the air shift. He looks over, seeing a the dhelmise in the water. He gives a snort before nodding toward his noctowl, waving his hand down toward it.

Seeing the dhelmise thanks to her keen eyes, the noctowl is able to lock on, using her reflect while approaching the dhelmise and the water. The dhelmise grinds, letting out a metal sound. It only provokes Noct to use extrasensory on the dhelmise.

Once he can see the dhelmise struggling, and just as it began a whirlpool, he quickly moves to throw a pokeball at it. Luckily, he managed to get the thing in the capsule before the whirlpool had fully started. Whether it stayed or not, only time would tell.

- capture attempt dhelmise

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
ghosties [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 1:00:22 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]a hum escapes and while she opens her mouth to reply, nothing follows. instead, a mantine will catch her eye. she offers him a wink before she's turning to follow it, shifting until she's diving deeper into water. if he watches her go, she doesn't notice.

the mantine is playful, that much she's certain of. it enjoys swirling in circles around her, a stream of blown bubbles following. pretty in a way but fish aren't exactly her style. she's more of a claws and fangs kinda girl. she'll indulge the water type anyway.

after a few more twirls with the mantine, she's waving it goodbye and swimming back up to the surface. giada emerges with a gasp and only manages to catch the tail end of the battle. well, sort of. the beginnings of whirlpool pull her body closer to the chaos and she's almost pouting by the time she reaches the plywood once more.

"hey, that almost swept me away," she calls, heaving herself back up onto the wood to the ever excited mewls of her skitty.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghosties [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 6:10:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OCTILLERY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] suction cups
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ice beam
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]lock-on
[attr="class","wildtabox"]aurora beam
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]water pulse

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUDKIP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD-SLAP

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ABNER CAUGHT DHELMISE!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ghosties [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 17:04:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"I mean, yeah. But did you die, though?"

Abner's smirking as his sharpedo returns him the pokeball with his new prize inside. Shit, is he become a ghost type guy too? Dark his first love, poison his second, and now ghost? Damn, guess he is then.

Either way, he pockets the new toy and looks to the water types that show themselves from the whirlpool. A very offended octillery who seems to just scold at them until given a aqua jet to the face by his sharpedo, who cackles beneath the surface, and then a little mudkip.

Which Abner sneers at. He doesn't see the appeal, except that it's come out of the water and immediately distracted by a puddle to play with.

- pass

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
ghosties [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 18:37:56 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she only offers him a roll of her eyes and a lazy smirk. should she have expected such an answer? perhaps. is it still mildly irritating? oh, definitely. instead of quipping back with snark, however, she shifts her focus.

a mudkip climbs up onto where she's settling, happily swatting at a puddle with small paws. the giggle that escapes her is delighted, even more so when her skitty joins the mudkip in playtime.

"cute," she coos, sinking down until she's comfortably laying on her stomach to watch them play. while he sneers at the mudkip, she grins from ear to ear. it's an adorable little thing that can easily grow to become a massive beast. perfect! even if it's outside her usual realm of comfort. you know, lacking claws and cat ears. still good enough for her to snag. perhaps that's why she decides to cut the playtime short with a simple command.

"sing." and sing her skitty does. the mudkip is curled up and snoring within moments of hearing the lullaby's melody. eventually, she shifts into a sitting position and gingerly lifts the mudkip into her lap, offering gentle strokes of the fins attached to its cheeks.

capturing mudkip!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghosties [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 0:14:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEWGONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSCLOPS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]GIADA CAUGHT MUDKIP!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ghosties [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 1:05:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner wasn't sure if it was cute or not, but he was sure that Giada's ass looked great in the bikini. Much other thoughts were tossed aside once he heard a hoot from his noctowl above, and then watched as she took perch on his shoulders and proceeded to throw a hypnosis at the wall.

Curiously, Abner turns to see what had been put to sleep. A dusclops fell forward, forced out of the wall and phasing into reality. Seemed that the noctowl's keen eye had caught onto the ghost type. Abner takes out yet another pokeball, throwing it at the dusclops and turning back toward Giada and eyeing the dewgong behind her.

"You uh, got a friend there, G."

Every time Abner turned, the noctowl kept her head and gaze pointed at the dusclops and the ball, awaiting the result like a good girl.

- capture attempt dusclops

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
ghosties [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 1:18:15 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]the hoot goes in one ear and out the other. her attention is trained on the snoring mudkip, on how precious it looks in her lap. it'd be such a shame to disrupt it now... her skitty, meanwhile, drifts off behind her, little paws pitter patting against wood until she's situated at the water and splashing a paw into the surface. apparently puddles aren't as exciting as the ocean. who knew?

her head snaps up at the sound of a dusclops thudding into reality. the hell? a peeper, here?

she doesn't have much time to process it, however, as abner's piping up and her eyes slide over to him. a friend? well, yeah kind of? she'd consider the little mudkip a friend, even if it's too busy catching some z's to really gossip. "apparently so," she murmurs. although, it clicks a moment later that he's not talking about the mudkip but whatever's staring at her back.

you'd think a thief would have a better radar or something, right? apparently not. her mouth parts in surprise and she's rotating, scooping the mudkip up into her arms to keep it from fully waking. "where'd you come from?" the ocean, duh. her skitty rushes to the dewgong's side, excited mewls escaping the pretty pink kitty.

and while she'd usually opt for more hands on measures, the trend of the day is luring pokemon into sleep. besides, it has to be a crime to hurt such a majestic thing? "sing for me," she murmurs and the skitty is happy to give an encore. only when the dewgong is slumping further into the water, its head plopping to rest on wood, does she slide out a pokeball to yeet at its tired body.

capturing dewgong!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghosties [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 8:17:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FEEBAS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISARMING VOICE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLETT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KLUTZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAVY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW PUNCH

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ghosties [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 20:21:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Watching Giada get all hot in in a pickle about the mudkip's possible doom has Abner chuckling as he pockets his new dusclops. Something to add to his growing collection. He's becoming a bit addicted to catching his favorite types, which seems to be growing from just fighting and poison, to ghost and dark as well. Imagine that.

Without much warning, and mostly because he can't help himself while she's in that bathing suit anymore, Abner took the opportunity to, if let, grip the cat thief by the wrist and pull her against him. He'd then be quick to pick her up by the thighs and wrap her legs around him. He'd done the same to the Silphette once on a mountain. But it hadn't led to what he hoped... so he was left a little wanting. And look, Giada wanted to go gengar hunting with him.

Win, win.

"Why don't you sing for me?"

There's a golett that steps out a little too closely to the trainers for Noct's taste, so she blasts it with a wave of her extrasensory before turning her head in a full circle to make sure nothing else came close to them while they did whatever Abner always did with humans; to Noct's knowledge. The noctowl even used her psychic abilities to move a ball over to capture the golett for him. Because it was a ghost, this the noctowl knew, and Abner would be pissed if she hadn't done so.

Needy human. She ruffled her feathers at the thought.

- capture attempt golett

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
ghosties [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 20:57:00 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]okay, maybe it's a good idea to tuck the cute little mudkip into a ball now. or, better yet, simply allow it to sleep on the wood beside her instead. yeah... nice! she's careful in placing the slumbering baby down, as if it'll wake with the slightest of movements. and really, it's a good thing she moved it...

abner's catching her wrist without warning, causing her head to snap up, eyes to drag away from the mudkip to focus solely on him. there's a pause in her, a brief moment of surprise before she's grinning from ear to ear. took him long enough, she muses. her body is only able to press against him for a moment before he's gripping her thighs, hauling her up and guiding her legs around his waist. she crosses them at the ankles, arms already shifting to snake around his neck.

"you and i both know i don't sing," she murmurs. her eyes search his for a moment. for what, she isn't sure. and then, she's leaning to drag her lips against his ear, teeth grazing skin. "i scream." it's purred out as a whisper before she's pressing closer, squeezing thighs tighter around his waist.

while they do their usual routine, a feebas surfaces to the commotion. it's met with a skitty who, by all accounts, looks positively delighted to see another fish. the pink cat is quick to use another melody, another round of sing to lull the feebas into slumber. and only when it's peacefully snoring does she dart away to return with a pokeball from her trainer's belongings. she bats the ball around for a moment with a skilled paw before pushing it closer and closer to the feebas. it disappears in a flash of light, a blissful mewl following soon after.

capturing feebas!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghosties [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 5:39:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PYUKUMUKU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNARDS OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BATON PASS

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRIFBLIM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AFTERMATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PHANTOM FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MINIMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAILWIND

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!