celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
blackout [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 22:11:22 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]"so," she purrs, settling the upper half of her body onto the man's shoulders. he squirms beneath her as elbows dig into pressure points but the squirming merely brings a malicious grin rising to red lips. "come here often, handsome?"

a pity, really. he's almost pretty in a way, even better tied up. too bad he'll be limp before the night's over.

a luxray lingers by the door, eyes gleaming golden every now and then. a lookout able to peer through walls. nice, right? perhaps the best partner for a thief. although, her current companion might be just a cut above the rest for reasons she'd happily list. her eyes dart over to him, head tilting into the captured man's cheek. and as if to either entertain the thought of riling up abner or simply be nothing more than a tease, she allows her hands to roam.

the man can't do much else besides sit there and squirm further into a wooden chair. her whip has more than one use, it seems, and it's a shame she can't use it for better endeavors. it does happen to make one hell of a rope, though. the man's hands try to escape their binds but only manage to brush against leather bound thighs. a laugh escapes her moments later.

"you're in one hell of a position to get handsy, love."

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
blackout [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 22:33:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner didn't even have a pokemon out of its capsule. He just stood, in his trench coat, jeans, and v-neck, watching the pussy cat play. Nobody knew the face of a random security guard. He made sure he was the most under the radar cop in the history of coppers for the very reason of keeping himself beneath the radar.

But this guy, this guy Abner had seen at a fighting rink, and he'd seen the guy at another league place, and in both instances rockets had lost their angles and the league had won. Through the grapevine and a little bit of snooping, Abner was able to distinguish that the guy was letting loose a few little bits of information here and there, to both parties. But rocket's intel he was giving? Not nearly as good as the intel he was giving the league.

Color Abner happy to do the will of rocket, like it was supposed to be done. Through fucking violence and flames. Or better yet, he might just let something eat the guy... he really needed a gengar for that. Damn.

"Can you blame the guy? Look at you."

Abner spoke in a tone that suggested it was her fault he was handsy but also that the man couldn't be blamed for being a man with a woman like that touching and caressing him. Abner wasn't riled by her ways or teased, but it did create a sort of tension in him at the thought of switching positions with the guy.

"But, let's get to business, shall we?"

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
blackout [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 22:47:30 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]he has a point, she supposes. all zippers and leather, skin tight and leaving little to imagine. it's a natural reaction but maybe not the one she's after. the man in question lets out a whimper as if that'll stop her from doing what she wants. it only causes nails to dig in, to break skin and send pricks of blood blossoming into the light color of his shirt.

"no," she laughs, dragging her nails across and then away. scratch marks happen to be her favorite masterpiece. "i definitely can't blame him." there's something about having such an effect that really boosts a girl's ego. even if said man is tied up and unable to scramble away from a hungry cat.

a sigh escapes, breathed into the man's neck, before she's slowly stepping away. not enough to allow the man to breathe normally but just enough where he's slightly relaxing. the heel of her boot taps almost impatiently against concrete, echoing through the room. "fine, killjoy. business it is."

giada watches him for a moment, as if she's curious what he'll do. will he start them off? or will he go straight for the throat? something tells her she might not get to have as much fun as she'd like. and while she enjoys taking her time with torture, they might not have such a luxury. not with the crimes this man has compiled. a thought rises before she's shifting in again, leaning to brush lips against an ear. "we've heard you've been quite busy. care to explain?"

or don't. it'll end the same either way.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
blackout [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 0:33:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]There was little he could do about the way she wanted to play. Cats often toyed with something as long as they possibly could before enjoying it. Hell, they rolled around in their catnip like a dog through shit. Enjoyed every crazed minute of their lusts as well. Abner appreciated that, and kinda wanted to get a pursian... maybe after a gengar, eh?

"Can't talk until we let 'im."

Removing the gag and tape, with a simple jerked movement, had the man letting out a whine. Abner was quick to grab his cheeks like a father scolding their child for saying a bad word.

"Now listen close, bitch. You so much as raise the volume of your voice past what I'd like and I'll fucking cut out your tongue. You'll be writing your confessions after that."

Leaning up, he removed his hand and pulled at his glove. Impatiently awaiting the information to be spilled. Which, he did. In spades. Abner listened as he confessed and recorded the whole bits and pieces, not minding how he was played with during or after.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
blackout [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 0:47:27 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]like a cat batting a mouse around the floor just for shits and giggles, she's careful in just how much force she uses. too much and he seizes, not enough and he could slip through. she settles for somewhere in between and while abner rips the restrictions away from his mouth, she sits back to admire his work.

of course, a moment comes where she's caught off guard. and while she'd like to say it's because she hadn't expected the words he uses, there's a different reason behind the pause in her movements. hands still, claws still embedded in skin. something about it is both terrorizing and alluring, as if existing halfway between violent and seductive. she can't place where she'd put it but what she can place is this: she'd enjoy that tone and maybe even more used on her.

a purr follows before she continues. the man spills his dirty little secrets to the confines of the room. abner records all of it. from every whisper to every pained groan she draws out of the man. sometime in between, she drifts away from claws and drags a little swiss army knife into it. although... a wince follows when the man has to pause to collect himself, to bite at his lip until blood is drawn as a blade swipes across skin. and maybe to cover it up, she peppers light kisses over the wounds, tongue swiping to clean.

oops, too rough?

her eyes dart to abner for a reaction, for a cue to either keep going or step back. sometimes she can be submissive... especially given that tone.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
blackout [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 1:24:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]No part of Abner hated what was happening. He thrived off of it, as a matter of fact. Though, jealousy did rise when he saw the man was getting more attention in those ways than he was. She could scar him from head to toe and he wouldn't be upset by it. As a matter of fact, his frown was proof that he wanted to blow this popsicle stand. But he knew he had a job to do, still, and was sure to give her a small nod of approval before turning toward the door.

"I got what we needed. Have whatever fun you want, pussycat."

He definitely used her name in a tone like he'd said 'bitch' earlier, if only to provoke and tease her right back. She had a twisted artform about her that he admired and wanted to see more of. Who knew she was into that kind of fun? He'd have to have something that could heal him on standby, but, damn.

Sign him up yes please.

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
blackout [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 1:42:05 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]"oh?" she draws away enough to raise an eyebrow at him, tilting her head as if confused. he didn't want any part in this? a pity, perhaps. maybe she had wanted just a taste of what he could do, an inkling into what she could expect from him. the blade stills for a moment, just shy of another slice. "leaving so soon?"

part of her is almost a tiny bit disappointed. not enough to matter but to make her work a little less enjoyable.

ah, but that tone! it's being used for her and she'd hate to waste it. the knife cuts again, perhaps a little deeper than intended. the man's pained groan follows and she's quick to grin, quick to drag it out and start all over again. her eyes don't watch the work in progress, however. instead, they drift toward abner's form by the door. a challenge presents itself in her eyes. one that half says this could be you but also can you do better?

there's little doubt in her mind that he could do much better.

the reaction she gets from the captive is louder this time, halfway between a strangled scream and another groan. music to her ears! she doesn't bother to hide the satisfaction this time around. instead she'll dig a little deeper and finally divert her eyes to the masterpiece beneath her hands.

"don't let me keep you," she calls although her eyes don't stray back up.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
blackout [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 19:14:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner didn't hesitate in his walking. He did turn to see her work while unwrapping a lollipop from a wrapper. Something he'd picked up because he shouldn't be smoking anymore. Apparently it really was bad for one's health to start smoking at twelve. Who knew?!

Abner did, now.

The pained screams weren't music to his ears. They were annoying, really. He made his way over to them with a groan, not bothering to shove her aside. Instead, he reached around her frame to grab the guy with a single hand, squeezing the life out of him before popping the lollipop in his mouth and using his other hand.

Basically, it was like he was holding her and strangling the guy all in the same moment. Which is exactly what he was doing.

"You're a little fucked up, you know that?"

His tone said it was a good thing, so did what he rubbed up against her ass to show he had appreciated the show.

"But let's not draw the attention of the locals, hm?"

By then, the man was motionless beneath his fingers.

"Instead, let's get outta here. Grab a quick bite..."

Of each other or of actual food he didn't care either way. They could bite each other and then he could call for pizza. Hell, that sounded like a decent plan actually...

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
blackout [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 19:41:36 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she's distracted by her art, perhaps too distracted to pay much attention to his approach. she does, however, notice when he slides up behind her. the smirk she wears widens, paired with an almost soft purr. it's normal to be putty in a situation like this, right? no, probably not but she is anyway.

her body relaxes into his, the knife stilling in skin. and yet, she can't drag her eyes away. something about watching the lights flicker off in a house from outside is so alluring.

"yes," she whispers and her hips press a little further into his. "i do." and maybe it matches his or it's on a different playing field of its own. either way, she's enjoying this.

when the man's motionless, limp, and light has faded from now glassy eyes, she has to drag her eyes away. right, locals. there's still a few within the area... oops.

"fine, let's go," she feigns a pout when she turns in his hold. it dissipates moments later, corners of the mouth curling until a satisfied smile lingers instead. they finished what they came here to do and now it's off to elsewhere. more satisfaction to keep bringing the cat back. hm, she likes the sound of that.

giada slips away from him a moment later to snag the leather whip. releasing the hold on the man causes the body to slump forward and she pauses to watch stiff motion in action. ah, but he's suggesting grabbing a bite and she's quick to snap back to focus. a bite of him, of food, of all of the above. work and reward, plenty of reward even. somehow she's placing him on her list as her new favorite partner in crime.

there's a little extra pep in her step when she slinks ahead of him, an extra swing to her hips. "lead the way, tiger. i'm starving," and she'll never disclose what she's hungrier for: him or pizza. eventually she'll settle upon him but for now, pizza might win just by a slim margin.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
blackout [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 19:55:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]As they're on their way out, he sends the information he's collected to on a private server that's protected seven ways to Galar and back. He pockets his device after deleting everything he'd watched send and pays attention to the kitty that's prancing out the door like a prized mare.

He smirks at her before walking out of the room with her. It's a job well done and it'll be a fun night of insanity. Though, there is a matter of the body, and evidence, so he fishes into his pocket for a camperupt and turns to face Cam.

"Burn it once we're out, make your way out front."

The order is received quickly and the camerupt gives a low growl of a mewl while the two exit the building. The building that was abandoned anyway, and that nobody would miss. A wildfire out there? They'd know something went down, they'd be able to find the body and link it to somebody who was shady in both portions anyway.

But Giada and Abner? It wouldn't link back to them, not at all. He only lingered long enough to retrieved his camerupt and after that, they were teleported back to his place.

- fin / submitted

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blackout [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 23:54:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 pokedollars & 5 infamy.
[break]