mentoring [ c ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mentoring [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:00:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner waved toward the emptiness that was the vast expansion of the outskirts-- at least, this part of the outskirts, anyway. Other parts were filled with other stuff he was sure.

"Alright, so you want a little less in opening up a can of whoop ass, huh?"

Abner looked to priam and waved a hand toward himself, to taunt Priam, before squaring up.

"Come on kid, show me something, and I'll counter. Then I'll show you the counter in slow motion."

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
mentoring [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:07:22 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam knows he's gonna die if he charges in blind, but he does so anyways cause he trusts abner not to kill him right away.

"i watched someone do this in a movie last night," he tells abner as he loosens the joints on his shoulder.

he backs away and takes a running start. he builds up speed quick, not surprising for someone in their prime like priam. just a few distances away from abner, he leeps form his position and does a drop kick.

"priam kick!" he yells like an anime protag.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mentoring [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:18:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner doesn't dodge the kick as much as he uses his arms in the shape of a cross to absorb the kick, smirking as he does so. He twists his hands to grab Priam's leg before twisting his body and throwing the errand boy on the ground, grinning as he does so.

The grin is because he's laughing.

"Priam kick!"

Abner mocks, throwing his leg in the air and then holding his stomach because he's laughing too hard.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
mentoring [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:24:52 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
'oh no!'

his hands immediately protect his head as back finds the ground. for a moment, he's thankful that it wasn't the concrete that he hit. abner laughing at him hurt more than the physical pain, however.

at least he has a backup plan ready. he tries to convince himself that it's actually a two-step plan when he watched the older rocket die from laughter. he positions himself, and then extends his foot upwards from the ground.

"actual priam kick!"

in a prime position, priam's legs find a new target: one that's located in between abner's legs.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mentoring [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:33:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]For a moment, all he could really see was stars, and then he's doubling over in pain.

The pain's bittersweet, because he enjoys pain, but fuck if it wasn't the one place he didn't want the pain to be. His dick is necessary, hell, it's nearly sacred to him.

"Yousonofabitch."

Despite that, Abner's grinning before he quickly crawls over to begin 'pretend' strangling Priam.

"Conrad that was a low blow!"

He doesn't sound upset, he sounds impressed, and then promptly gets up and offers to help Priam get up.

"Nicely done. Good opening. My bad for laughing at your kick, it's a pretty solid strategy."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
mentoring [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:44:23 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
his hands would immediately go for his neck on reflex when abner wraps his hands around his neck. they loosen up soon after though, when he finds no intent to kill from him.

"hehe, yeah. definitely a planned thing," he agrees to abner's words bashfully.

he gets up with the help of abner and dusts off his back from the dirt from the ground.

hands would go to his waist as he attempts to gloat over the victory. "thanks! i learned from the best!" he puffs his chest from pride, but the aversion of his gaze from abner tells that the praise from abner got him sheepish.

immediately, he adds. "dom told me to always go for the nuts. how good of a plan is that?"

he is thankful that he has such good influences in rocket such as abner, marcel and .

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mentoring [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 16:10:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"....of course he did."

Fucking , Domb the Bomb vicariously strikes again through Priam. Abner's nuts just aren't safe anywhere from Dominic, he's learning.

"It's a solid strategy. I tend to bite people more than kick them in the nuts, usually startles them pretty well.... speaking of startling," with a swift motion, Abner's pulling a pokeball from his waist and grinning. "How about a battle, Priam? I could use the practice with a few of these gacha's I've gotten. Get a feel for 'em and all that shit."