priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
sparring [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 16:24:27 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"sure! i gotchu with that!"

priam scrambles for the belt of pokeballs on the corner of their little playground that he had taken off since it would get in the way with their wrestling. out of the ones he got, a particular pokemon that he brought comes to his attention. it forces priam to actually single it out from the rest.

"i was gonna try to get marcel to like this pokemon when i visit him at his day job later," he shares to abner as he releases the forretress from its pokeball. "i just don't get why he doesn't like her."

his eyes linger on the forretress for a while before he turns them to abner. "she's not that ugly, right?"

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sparring [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 16:28:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Well I mean, she's not that pretty either Pree."

The new nickname for Priam flows from his tongue as if its second nature. He shrugged his shoulders before thinking something over, Marcel in general, and letting out a sigh as he tossed out a pokeball to reveal his choice: Noct.

A few flaps of her wings later and the noctowl has stretched enough, laying her keen eyes on the opponent before her. She snorts, mostly, before immediately -- out of habit when she's thrown from her ball -- using her reflect and flapping her wings to get herself airborne.

"Alright Priam, I don't care what happens, but if you make that thing explode so harshly I get knocked on my ass, I'll knock you on your ass!"

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
sparring [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 16:41:44 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"huh?"

priam hasn't taken a step away from the forretress yet when it starts to glows white. the timing of abner's words almost seemed comical alongside the fate of the forretress and the individuals around it, most notably its trainer.

perhaps it was offended by the fighting words from both of the trainers, or maybe it just vibed with priam's nature. regardless, what was happening cannot be stopped.

the forretress explodes.

priam is thrown off a distance away since he was the closest at it, landing a few feet away from the source. he lays on his back as he grunts in pain. the forretress seemed to be unconscious as a result.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sparring [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 16:45:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Luckily his noctowl hadn't been anywhere near the damn thing, having taken a higher ground possibly because she was smarter than the fucktards on the ground howling in pain.

Said fucktard groaned and threw his fist on the ground, gritting his teeth. He had cuts and nicks in various places.

"Dammit Priam! I have a date tonight man! FUCK!"

Despite his words, and anger, he's also laughing. Because it wasn't even Priam's damn fault. What a mess this kid was. Abner enjoyed the chaos that followed him.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
sparring [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 17:01:30 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam manages to finally regain consciousness after a few moments of blacking out. the pain temporarily makes it unable for him to stand up so he decided to just lie down on the ground for a little bit more.

"ugh... a-am i dead?"

he holds his arm above his head and moves his hand. feeling the pain from moving his body immediately, he immediately retracts it back to the ground and deduces that he is, in fact, not dead yet.

his head turns to where abner's voice was. he tries his best to lift a thumbs up.

"girls like boys that look rough and tough. scars are actually hot, man. just add a bullshit story during the date and thank me later."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sparring [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 17:12:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"I don't need your fuckin' stories to get laid, Priam."

That's probably exactly what he'd do. Or he'd just shrug his shoulders and be like, 'what when did those get there?' before changing the subject... maybe would dote on him if he had the cuts and bruises.

After sitting up, Abner groaned and stretched before making his way over to Priam. He was sure to kick the forretress before bending over Priam and looking him over.

"You should go see a chiropractor, though. Shit's probably all misaligned. I know that's where I'm headed..."

Noct perched herself atop the forrettress and gave it a peck before she began preening her feathers.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
sparring [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 17:26:34 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
when priam felt too insecure about his secret strategy earlier, he felt so much more confident with the results of his forretress exploding.

"yeah, but you didn't deny that you still look cooler! i deserve credit!" he protests.

he tries to get up a second time, but his body just doesn't respond that well after the explosion. he was also thrown to the ground earlier by abner as well. he probably needs more than a chiropractor at this point.

"actually, can you help me up?" he asks, the tone more friendly than the one he used earlier. "please?" he adds, in case that matters.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sparring [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 17:44:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Oh shit, didja break yourself man?"

Abner's features fell from teasing to actually ... it wasn't concern but it wasn't like he wanted Priam to be hurt. Whatever's in-between that, that's what Abner's feeling, maybe.

"Marcel's gonna bite my fuckin' head off. Don't tell him about this, okay? He's already on my ass about fight club."

He mumbled while helping Priam stand and beginning to wobble their way toward the pokemon center. Like a good girl, Noct followed behind them in the air, keeping her eye out just in case she had to be a badass for them.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
sparring [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 17:54:26 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam grabs his belt of pokeballs as he stands up, recalling the forretress once he's on his feet. his concern for his own well-being gets overwhelmed with his concern about their fight club, however.

"wait, marcel knows? ugh, he's gonna lecture me on this!"

the source of his groans couldn't be discerned. the pain shown by his uncomfortable paces was the more logical explanation, but the way priam holds his priorities suggests otherwise.

"i'll just tell him i went to this super top secret mission that even he shouldn't know. yeah, maybe that'll work." the nature of marcel's role in the organization escapes him for the moment. "yeah, that'll work."

it's like saying shitty stories to impress dates, except marcel wasn't a date and priam hasn't actually been in a proper date.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sparring [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 18:03:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"I already told him we were on a mission and that mostly you came up with the idea, inspired by the violence around you that I wasn't causing."

Or something like that. He couldn't really remember. Fuck, Priam got bashed pretty badly. That's all Abner was really thinking about.

"But fuck Marcel, alright? Let's get you checked into the hospital and I'll even pay. Cause, if he finds out you were there, we're fucked."

He'd probably find out anyway. That phrase, 'big brother is watching?' Marcel's big brother and he's got a bunch of little rocket shits always on the look out for the next big scoop. Damn him.

- fin