rule number two: learn rule number one (fernando)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 12:48:17 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Without making any prior movements to evade an incoming attack, dodging the DRAGON PULSE becomes impossible. It lands a direct hit and sends the Shaymin sputtering backward, also planting its feet in place as the Pokemon tries to remain airborne.

Counter with AIR SLASH!

Direct interference isn’t something Fernando prefers but under the guise of assisting with a newfound battler, he doesn’t have many options. It’s more for her than his own Pokemon and it shows in the way that the Shaymin shows a brief delay before attacking. However, when it does, the flying type thrusts its paw forward, causing several blades of winds to fly toward the Altaria.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 13:41:52 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler was about to command her Altaria to dodge the incoming blades of wind when a high-pitched beeping sound stole her attention away from the battle. The woman trusted Chorus to know what to do without her telling him; even so, several blades of wind hit the airborne dragon, pushing him through the air in Skyler's direction.

A heavy sigh left her mouth when the blonde looked down at the device around her wrist, GPS coordinates blinking up at her in glaring red.

"Duty calls." She met Fernando's eyes, a small apologetic smile curling her lips. "I'm afraid I gotta go." Time was of essence in this case; there was always the chance this information had also reached other rival treasure hunters.

The sailor recalled the Altaria, giving the strange pokémon an apologetic smile too, and waved her arm in a goodbye as she made her way up the steps to exit the battle arena. "Nice to meet you, Fernando! I'll see ya sometime!"

● tags:
● notes: pass
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 2:49:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: