awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Arrrg and whatnot [mission]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 23:37:21 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Being a bodyguard had its perks at times. For instance, getting to spend the weekend on a private yacht. Sure Oscar was working most of the time, staying on guard and such, but it was nice to be out on the open sea on what could only be described as a 'boat limo'. Asher really knew how to live it up.

Oscar sipped some champagne as he looked over the ocean speeding past their vessel. It was very kind of Asher to provide him some alcohol, otherwise he might have been a tad motion sick. With his stomach under control, he could not help but stand in awe at the ocean's splendor. So vast was its blue depths, who knew what expensive valuables lay within. Or what kind of horrific creatures. Both ideas made Oscar shudder.

As Oscar looked out, he swore he saw what looked like a sharpedo fin break the surface before diving back in. The sight broke Oscar's trance, he had to remember not to swim wherever they lay anchor. Being poke-food was not on the itinerary. Speaking of, he finished his drink and went to find Asher. He was pretty sure they were supposed to be doing something out here, was Asher having a party or something? The details became hazy half way through that glass.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 13:04:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Ah! There you are Ozzy!"

Asher's ever chipper tone is a stark contrast to what his intentions are for this yacht ride. It is a very expensive party, with very expensive parties involved, and his plan? He'd given everybody's contact information to rocket in order for the boat to be looted - not his boat, but an expensive party's boat - so that they'd loose a lot and have to spend too much to rebuild, and Asher could take their place in a high society setting.

Yes, it's underhanded. No, he didn't care.

Oscar was there as his insurance from rocket that he'd be safe, and honestly, he trusted Oscar enough that it was comforting enough. Also, Oscar was a cutie that blushed very easily when Asher flirted with him so: bonus!

"I was worried you'd off and gone in a supply closet with some of the cabin boys."

A wink later and Asher was giving away the fact that he'd very much figured out in their time together Oscar's orientation. Not that Asher cared. He'd entertain the idea of getting in a supply closet with a ditto if it transformed right and he was tipsy enough.

Ah, standards.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 16:34:46 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar remembered his mission on his way over to Asher, he was acting as assurance that Asher wasn't to be robbed when the Rockets appear. It was weird to be helping Asher and not actually being hired by him, but nevertheless he was glad he got to be a vital part of his ascension through high society. Oscar smiled as Asher greeted him, and for once it didn't look like it hurt him. It was probably the alcohol.

Normally Oscar would freak at Asher's jests about intimacy, but he was relaxed enough to just wince and roll his eyes. "Please, I'm above cabin boys. I am more of a captain's guy." He realized how 'being above' a cabin boy would sound but decided to ignore that. He heard a horn out in the distance. Oscar found a spot to look out and saw three more yachts coming toward Asher's.

Oscar chuckled, "It seems you guests have arrived. They'll need to 'park' close enough for the Rockets to reach. Might as well take what's on them and their boats." Oscar was excited, he loved operations like this and couldn't wait to see the look on these rich fucks when they lost everything.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 16:44:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"I've recently made bets, invested, and otherwise bargained that they won't make it past their point in life anyway."

Asher's face was cold. There was little he cared about other than his money and his own safety. In this regard, he would be safe, and he would also get more money. It was a win-win! But was he about to smile and be giddy about it? No, because rockets were not somebody he enjoyed trusting; Ozzy aside, of course.

"In other words, Oscar," Asher turned to lock his gaze with Oscars. "You can burn their ships at sea for all I care, just keep mine floating."

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 3:26:36 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar grinned, that's what he wanted to hear. He cracked his knuckles and turned toward his employer, "Let's get started then. I'd hate to keep your guests waiting.

The party was quite a success, although most 'rich people' parties were. As soon as his wealthy acquaintances stepped onto Asher's boat they began to drink and be merry. Not a care in the world, they were just so above it all. Gave Oscar conniptions. Whenever pressed Oscar would introduce himself as Asher's bodyguard, and as such he tended to stay close to his charge. After all, those Rockets could show up at any minute. 

Speak of the devil, after a few hours of revelry it was reported that an unknown boat was approaching. Oscar assured any concerned parties that it was probably just some latecomers. The unknown boat skid onto its side and slammed into Asher's yacht rather roughly. Oscar winced, Asher wasn't going to be happy about that. 

Before long the crew of that boat appeared on the party floor, startling the guests with their black attire and bandannas. The only one without a bandanna stepped forward with his two mightyenas and addressed the gathering, "Hey folks don't mean to interrupt. Just give us everything you have on your person and we'll be on our way. And don't think about running, we'd hate to get blood on this beautiful deck." The crew began going around, demanding whatever valuables the guests had. The man with the mightyenas began to approach Asher, but Oscar stepped in to intercept. "Hey."

"Hey." The man grinned, "We'd like your belongings please. Everything you have on you." Oscar looked to make sure the other guests weren't looking before pantomiming giving something to the man. The man sneered, "Ha, funny joke. Now you best follow my orders or I am going to have to get violent." His mightyenas growled at Oscar. Oscar was about to tell this grunt off, when something occurred to him. They didn't present themselves as Rocket, nor did any of them have their uniforms on. Oscar looked to Asher, his eyes wide from his realization. 

These guys weren't Rocket.

Oscar looked back to the man, "Right, sorry about that." He reached behind himself, and pulled a pokeball from his belt. He gave the man a wink before opening the ball. Out from it came Ku, Oscar's trusted Kommo-o companion from Alola. As the pokemon emerged, the mightyena attacked. Ku was quick though, swinging to his master's front to block their bites with his scaly hide. Oscar cackled, "You guys have no idea how badly this is going to suck for you!"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 11:50:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Oscar was right, that ram had caused Asher to eye Oscar, as if to say, 'control your children' to a mother in public. Which by the way, one should never due, because it's not always the mother that needs to control them but themselves. Mothers only have so much authority-- was this the case with Oscar? Asher didn't know, or care, because, his yacht was expensive.

The second the men started to board his boat, Asher had felt something was amiss. It was confirmed when Oscar gave him an, 'oh shit' expression. Fabulous, Asher loved a good surprise that did nothing but negative for him... sike, he did not, and this was in fact going to suck for the men there.

Asher threw out his own two pokemon, a lunatone and a solrock, as support. While the kommo-o would take lead, Khonsu the lunatone would use the occasional moonblast while Ra the solrock would charge for either a solar beam or take careful aim with a stone edge.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 1:56:33 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Ku rampaged side by side with Asher's cosmic rocks, beating down any pokemon that dared to get in his way. Every one of these pirates were mediocre trainers at best, their pokemon vicious but not disciplined. Ku dragon clawed his way through them, his scales sounding like the screams of the damned as the clanged together. Several times he would lead attackers into the direct fire of Asher's rocks, being blasted into submission before they could cause any damage. It was a vicious assault, one that would drain the pirates of their meager teams quickly. As withdrew pokemon after pokemon, the pirates quickly realized they were outmatched by the well trained team of three and ran for their boat. 

The apparent leader ran as well, but Oscar was quick. He snapped his fingers and Ku turned his attention to the fleeing captain. Intercepting the man's charge, Ku subdued him with a swing of his armored head (headbutt). The captain dropped like a brick, his nose clearly broken and his mouth missing a few teeth. Oscar walked over to the captain and tsked, "I hope he's learned a valuable lesson from this. Anyway, off he goes." Ku hefted the unconscious captain over his shoulders and unceremoniously dumped him overboard. 

Oscar watched the pirate ship sail away, "Hey Asher, you think one of your guys can take care of that? Ku doesn't have the range." Oscar let Asher decide if the boat deserved to be spared or not while he attended to the 'guests'. Rocket was still supposed to appear, so it was bets to make sure everyone was alive. Luckily the pirates dropped 90% of the valuables they took before running, guess it wasn't worth hauling.  Oscar was about to see how Asher was doing when suddenly-- 

"FREEZE IN THE NAME OF ROCKET!"

Oscar looked to the other side of the deck, and sure enough a platoon of Rocket grunts appeared in full uniform. Lead by... "Oh fuck sake, come on!" God damn Steve. Steve was the worst, real traditionalist when it comes to this stuff. Makes Rocket look like a bunch of clowns. Mother fucker dead ass began doing the whole "To protect the wolrd from..." bla bla bla, pissed Oscar the fuck off. Oscar had to hide his face, he was just so embarrassed. They brought way more fire power though, more pokemon than fucking Mightyene that's for sure. Ku very halfheartedly 'lost' to a Machoke and the grunts began going around gathering the extremely exasperated guests' valuables. They didn't even put up a fight, they were mostly just tired of this whole affair. Oscar did his part, pretending to be mugged by fucking Seve, and when Oscar tried to keep him away from Asher Steve got the message not to mug him. Oscar eventually relented of course, and Steve pretended to mug Asher before going through the guests' yachts. Once they were finished they jumped onto their boat and sailed away, and the unhappy guests soon followed suit.

When everything winded down Oscar sipped on some champagne next to Asher. The night was young, but it felt like this took hours. "That--was fucking horrible. I mean I have never seen such a display in my life. I dunno who fucking sent Steve but they can fuck themselves. Fucking Steve." Sure that was a travesty, but the mission was more or less a success. That's what counted at least. Oscar looked to Asher, "So what now?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 19:51:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","smooth"]

[attr="class","smoothw"]

The night was indeed young. Though the day had been far too young. Asher had in fact shown a display of faith among his guests by allowing the pirates to live. After all, pirates could be useful if he ever needed to use somebody or something to turn on rocket... not that he would, considering his good ties, but having one's bases covered is always a good thing.[break][break]

After all, Asher is only loyal to one person in the entire world, and that's himself.[break][break]

"What now? Well, to make it quite plainly clear, now we discuss business."[break][break]

Asher was sipping a scotch, taking a seat and relaxing into the chair as he thought over the day. The display of 'Steve' the -- apparently -- idiotic excuse for a rocket had Asher smirking.[break][break]

"Your erm... bar, or club, or underground fighting circle, whatever you want to call it. I'll be getting a very hefty forty percent of monthly profits. If profits cannot be met, you'll have to repay me regardless, with a hefty forty percent interest."[break][break]

Working with Rockets was a hesitation. They were shady people who did shady things and Asher wasn't about to put his foot forward and get his toes stepped on. So making the risky moves he was making, he needed decent insurance; and outrageous regulations was a decent way to ensure he got what he wanted and that Oscar wanted this for himself, not for rocket specifically.[break][break]

"So?"

[attr="class","smoothtag"]

[attr="class","smoothpokes"]

[newclass=.smooth] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.smooth b] color: #e7a000; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.smooth a] text-decoration: none; color: #e7a000; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.smooth h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.smooth h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #e7a000; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.smoothtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.smoothtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.smoothnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.smoothnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #e7a000; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.smoothnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #e7a000; [/newclass]

[newclass=.smoothw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.smooth span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.smoothpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #e7a000; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.smoothpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 23:13:53 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Ah yes, the bar. Oscar nearly forgot this little proposition. Oscar chuckled as he sipped his drink, Asher's terms were satisfying. Perhaps even generous. Oscar wasn't in it for the profit, he wanted to practice his leadership skills and establish himself within Rocket. As long as he made progress to either of those, any deal would work. Oscar looked to Asher, "These terms sound more than reasonable. You know me well enough by now to realize I don't tend to disappoint. This won't be an exception. You have my word."

Oscar pointed his glass out to Asher, "Once you have a contract written up I'll happily sign. For now let's celebrate a job well done. Even if it took some strange turns, a success is a success. And to that, I'll toast." Oscar finished his drink and let out a satisfied sigh. His body relaxed, his challenges for the day were done. Now he could unwind.

Oscar gave Asher a coy look, he had a jest prepared to lighten the mood. "So um, about those cabin boys...

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 15:49:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","smooth"]

[attr="class","smoothw"]

Asher let out a laugh at the mention of the cabin boys. How couldn't he? The suggestion was hilarious, although, he couldn't help but allow his own jest in return.[break][break]

"Oh Oscar, what's a cabin boy, to a captain?"[break][break]

He meant himself, and to elaborate that point, he smirked.[break][break]

"Or in this case, the owner of the captain?"[break][break]

And cue more brow wiggles. He just couldn't help but chuckle at himself before relaxing and nodding back toward said cabins.[break][break]

"Honestly, take them if they'll have you. After a comical and stressful day like today, I might find myself somebody to relax my muscles... perhaps a masseuse?"[break][break]

Because he had a feeling Oscar wouldn't take him up on casual sex. Oscar seemed far too much like the type who would enjoy somebody for a night and purpose never to see them again. And, unfortunately for Asher, they were business partners.

[attr="class","smoothtag"]
5/5

[attr="class","smoothpokes"]

[newclass=.smooth] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.smooth b] color: #e7a000; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.smooth a] text-decoration: none; color: #e7a000; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.smooth h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.smooth h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #e7a000; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.smoothtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.smoothtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.smoothnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.smoothnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #e7a000; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.smoothnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #e7a000; [/newclass]

[newclass=.smoothw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.smooth span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.smoothpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #e7a000; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.smoothpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 3:40:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy,[break]1x free evolution (redeemable in the site shop).
[break]