awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Oops, All Snakes [mission]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 14:20:26 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Being so close to the desert, Mauville has a tendency to be visited by a variety of desert dwelling pokemon throughout the year. Normally it's no big deal, usually it's just a baltoy passing through or occasionally a herd of trapinch digging below the ground and causing a mild commotion. But every once in a while, it causes a real problem. The citizens of Mauville woke up to find that a herd of Ekans and Arboks have invaded their fair city. If something wasn't done soon, it would likely that these nuisances would take up permanent residence.

Many trainers volunteered to take on the threat, choosing to capture the snakes in bulk. Two trainers from out of town volunteered for a more nefarious purpose. Team Rocket heard of the infestation, and sent two grunts to calture some of these snakes for their valuable skin. A truly monstrous task, but as long as they were paid what did it matter?

Oscar nursed a lollipop as he stood near the Mauville game corner, waiting for his partner for this mission to arrive. Oscar wasn't too worried about the time, this city was crawling with snakes. It wasn't like they were going to run out or anything. His chose. pokemon for the day was his ever competent Blaziken Grievous, who seemed somewhat nervous about the task at hand. He was not a fan of Arbok and Ekans, his heard was tormented by such pokemon when he was but a torchic. Nearly got eaten once. He was grown now though, and while he may have been nervous he was sure this would be a cathartic experience.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 14:03:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]It wasn't often that Abner looked a guy and thought, 'shit, step on my face please.' But as he approached Oscar, he was starting to think that would be the case. This guy looked like a hell of a lotta fun. They'd run into each other in fight club a few times, and Abner knew his face well enough. But the same thought happened every time he laid eyes on Oscar.

Punch me please.

Keeping his thoughts to himself verbally, he did physically grin in a way that was as inviting as it was malicious. As Abner's grins almost always have an ill intent. Well, publicly claimed ill intent. Abner would argue that his intent was nothing but fun and delicious.

"I know we're supposed to be on the job, but you should let me take you to get drinks after."

Overhead, a noctowl perched herself on a building, roosting there for a moment as she scanned the area with her keen eye ability for something that would be worth their while.

- charm the skin off a snake mission

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 4:35:01 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar looked up as someone approached, recognizing him to be his partner for this mission. Oscar narrowed his eyes at Abner's greeting/suggestion. His trust was not yet gained, but he didn't want to be rude and deny him outright. "Sounds like a good time, we'll see what my mood is after the mission huh?" Oscar pulled out his cigarette case and opened it toward Abner, offering him a lollipop.

"We haven't seen a single fucking snake and I'm already sick of them." Grievous agreed with his master, pushing himself away from the wall with his back and looking around. These fuckers had to be around here somewhere, wasn't this supposed to be an infestation? And then---

Hissss

Grievous twitched toward the noise and pointed. It came from an alleyway across the street. Oscar didn't hear the hiss, but seeing Grievous point made him curious.

"Looks like we got a lead, let's do some pest control." Oscar began to walk toward the alley.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 13:34:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Not a denial, just an 'answer pending.' Okay, okay, Abner could work with that.

Even better, he was offered candy! Okay, Oscar could be Abner's sugar daddy, that was totally fine with Abner. He greedily took one and unwrapped it, littering the wrapper onto the ground, and then hearing that hiss just after Oscar's complaint.

Abner smirked at the idea of pest control. Yes, this sounded like a great idea. He didn't hesitate in following behind Oscar, even if Noct flew before them all, sure to use her keen eye to spot the slithering bastard that was plaguing the streets. Quickly, the noctowl perched herself a safe distance away and used her roost, to prepare herself for a battle if she needed to. Though the snake was setting its eyes on the two humans and that giant bird.

Perhaps Noct was protective of Abner, or perhaps she sensed the distress of the other bird with the other trainer, but she did pitch in her help with a blast of psychic energy from her perch, to flatten that snake to the ground so the other bird could get an upper hand.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 2:07:43 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
With the Noctowl's help, Grievous had no trouble locating the Ekans. Oscar barely got a view of it before Grievous blaze kicked it's skull in. "Whoa shit, where'd that come from?" Grievous leered at its master, his eyes filled with blood lust. That strike was for every brother these bastards took from him! Vengeance is his at last! Oscar leaned over to Abner, "So clearly my blaziken is going through something, I'm just gonna let him work it out. We'll stay out of his way.

And stay out of his way he must, as a choir of hissing soon echoed across the alley. Oscar looked around but couldn't find a single one, where the fuck were they? Grievous knew, Grievous knew right away where these fuckers were. There was a dumpster within the alley, and Grievous began to stomp toward it. Witnessing this, Oscar put two and two together and slumped as Grievous grabbed the lid. "Grievous now come on they're gonna get every-" Grievous heaved the lid open, and a shit ton of Ekans poured out. 

Oscar shivered and backed away as the herd slithered down the alley toward them. "Grievous you better clean up these snakes you spilled!" Grievous cracked his knuckles and got right to work, blazing kicking the snakes with the fury of a thousand suns. It was almost sickening to watch, but he was too slow. He would need help to take them all out...

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 13:11:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abner's brows had arched at the fact that the blaziken was going through something. Seeing the way it stomped around with bloodlust, yeah, it was goin' through some shit for sure.[break][break]

"Consider me sidelined."[break][break]

Though Abner had taken a step back to allow the blaziken it's moment for character development, Noir, the noctowl newly nicknamed, watched with intrigue as the blaziken tore everything asunder. It was marvelous. The blaziken reminded her of her master, who she admired an always had even as a hoothoot.[break][break]

Needless to say, she swooped from her perch and began flying overhead, watching the snakes and specifically the blaziken's back, shooting every attempt made at the blaziken's blind spots with a

psychic

as a means to protect the blaziken as it fought valiantly.[break][break]

Abner's brows raised further. He leaned in toward Oscar with a hand over his mouth as if telling a secret he didn't want the pokemon to hear.[break][break]

"That's okay, I think she's helping, so."

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 14:41:33 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar leaned over to whisper an equally secret response, "That's very nice of her, she's a good Noctowl." Grievous continued his therapy, smashing snake after snake. He only stopped when he heard a louder hiss than usual. Oscar noticed it soon after, an enormous Arbok preparing to strike from behind. It indeed bit. Into Grievous's side, causing Oscar to pull out Grievous's pokeball. Grievous observed the Arbok woth annoyance before clasping it over the head crush clawing it. 

The Arbok let go immediately, shrieking in pain. Grievous grabbed it by the trunk of his body and started smacking it around like an old rug. Oscar put the pokeball back, he should have known Grievous was in no real danger. However they were coming upon a conundrum. In the back of his mind Oscar had hoped to grab a snake skin or two, seeing as how they're quite valuable on the black market. The way Grievous was going though, there won't be any skins in good enough condition to sell.

Oscar called out to Grievous, "Hey don't beat on that Arbok too hard, I wanna skin him." Grievous looked to Oscar and then back to the twitching Arbok. He pried opened its mouth, reached in as far as he could and--oh my fucking god. Oscar recoiled in both disgust and astonishment as Grievous de-boned the Arbok. It was the most metal thing he had ever seen, and Oscar's seen some shit. This was some mortal kombat bullshit, Oscar had no idea what to think as Grievous tossed the organ filled sack of skin to Oscar's feet. 

Oscar leaned in to whisper to Abner, "I want to apologize for that but I jave to be honest, kinda loved it." Oscar pulled out another pokeball and released Malum the Malamar. Malum looked coyly at his trainer and cooed quizzically. Oscar pointed to the skin, "Finish this please, I need the skin but no everything else. You can do what you want with the rest." Malum cooed with excitement, grabbing the skin with his tentacles and pulling it away.

This was a weird day.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 15:32:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

"I'm having a wonderful time."[break][break]

Abner mocked a move he'd seen* before smirking at the display. As pieces of the arbok were pulled part even more, Noir found herself landing near Grievous and inspecting his wound. She ruffled her features and cooed at him, as if to say he'd taken the battle like a champion and she was proud of his vengeance; a good job, of sorts.[break][break]

"Well shit," Abner smirked at the display of the birds, not at all minding the arbok and malamar thing happening. "I've never seen Noir act like that... huh. Guess she has a thing for your chicken."[break][break]

Admittedly, Abner had done and seen worse than the arbok to a lot bigger things. He'd once de-skulled a charizard for somebody. Shit like this? Didn't really phase the ex-beast.

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]
*for reference

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 3:32:23 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Grievous looked to the Noctowl as it perched next to him, giving it a coy smile and raising his eyebrows. If it was one thing he appreciated in this cold senseless world, it was a sexy bird. He leaned on the alley wall as he tried to lay down some sweet mating calls, only to be recalled into his pokeball by Oscar.

"Yeah no, this is why you don't get to go to the daycare anymore." God damn Grievous and his hormones, Malum can do the rest. Speaking of, Malum came back holding a freshly cleaned Arbok skin. Oscar draped the morbid scarf over his shoulder, "Thanks Malum. You're the best." Malum chuckled, swatting a tentacle toward Oscar as if to say 'Oh you'. Oscar decided not to wonder where he put the organs and such, it was best not to think too hard when it came to Malum. 

Oscar peered over to Abner. He wasn't absolutely sure, but he felt like this guy was cool. Possible new asset? Perhaps, he would have to learn more about him. Oscar did his best to smile, "You know what? I wouldn't mind a drink. Let's wrap this up. Whoever kills the least buys the first round." Malum cooed as they set off, very excited to sabotage his master's bet.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 13:04:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

As Grievous put the moves on Noir, she was quick to ruffle her feathers and turn her head three hundred and sixty degrees just to get him to look at her for longer. But the second he was recalled, her feathers settled and she snorted, turning her head away from the two humans.[break][break]

So useless, humans. Don't they understand she's looking for flattery and attention??[break][break]

Abner did, and he was quick to move over to her and give her the best pets in the best places to show her that she wasn't a prize to be won, but his, and he had an extremely overprotective nature over her.[break][break]

"Don't worry, she'd have eaten him I'm sure."[break][break]

In reference to the daycare comment, which had gotten a snort and laugh out of Abner immediately.[break][break]

"But yeah, let's get these snakes taken care of, and get some drinks. Could really go for some vodka..."

- 5/5

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 3:36:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 75 poke, 5 infamy,[break] 1 free biting move, 1x shining dust (bonus).
[break]