123 posts
Igor DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sebastianc
Igor
Put Me Down
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 0:05:24 GMT
Igor Avatar

It was strange that a group of archaeologists had taken up to digging near Mt. Chimney, a mountain based graveyard. Though Sebastian was confident that they weren't digging up old graves, at least they couldn't all fossils from graves, he still felt a bit weird about the whole thing. Luckily for him he had merely taken up the job as protection for the diggers, despite this he had alternative motives as well. This being that Team Rocket, or rather wanted him to in turn rob the endeavor, to steal something of worth from them if possible.

He'd make it possible.

Presently he found himself just hovering along the dig site's exterior, peering down on the archaeologists inside who were frantically at work. They seemed motivated to get the job done each day as fast as possible to avoid possible Ghost-Types wandering through the area. However with Sebastian and Maladi his Pyroar nearby they had nothing to worry about.....

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
Put Me Down
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 0:27:15 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]dirt, on these heels? no thanks.

except, she doesn't have much of a choice. roped into providing her services as, ugh, protection means she's forced to get down and dirty. and while she's used to using hands on methods, dirt and red leather catsuits really do not mix. someone remind her to thank whoever sent her here. or, better yet, send them her dry cleaning bill. she can already think of one particular person with the power and means to distract her from harassing him. i'm lookin at you, .

as long as she's here, however, she might as well try to look alive?

"we just stand here and look pretty, right?" she chimes from her perch atop a headstone. it's probably in poor taste but that's the funny thing about cats: if they fit they fucking sit. her skitty is no exception, taking a page out of her trainer's playbook and settling comfortably on her lap. purring as red gloved hands lazily trace circles in pink fur, she looks more like a lap cat than a protector. the bisharp lingering behind them, though? definitely the muscle.

at least they gave her a pretty partner. she can't complain too much with that.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Rework

Agent SiK
He/Him
August 26th
Verdanturf
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
N/a
Single
52 height
52 height
SiK
awards
123 posts
Igor DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sebastianc
Igor
Put Me Down
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 11:38:11 GMT
Igor Avatar

....Beyond this the expedition also had been afforded the likes of another Team Rocket member in the form of and her Pokemon partners as well. The woman even had her own Skitty, a feline Pokemon Sebastian wasn't entirely interested in capturing solely due to it's only apparent usefulness being their extreme level of adorable. Then again it couldn't hurt to have one right? Or did all Pokemon have to have some use in battle?

Shaking the thought from his head Sebastian would merely nod toward the woman as she spoke to him from her headstone throne.

Yeah, pretty much that's the gist of it....They said the only trouble they really get is from wild Pokemon and from time to time some looters.

I'm sure there's nothing out of our league though....Surely....

Continuing his paces alongside Maladi, Sebastian would slide his hands into his pants' pockets while scanning their surroundings for any potential signs of trouble.

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
Put Me Down
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 19:38:26 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]perfect! sitting pretty is right up her alley. besides, today feels like a lazy day. heels click against stone for a moment as she sways her legs. the skitty in her lap shifts slightly with the movement. "sounds simple," she grins. the longer she gets to perch atop her headstone throne, the better.

although, the mention of looters piques her interest just a tad. there's thieves out there that are happy to rob graves? don't they know there's, i don't know, jewels and sparkly things? what could they possibly do with bones? actually... best to not think about that.

"which do you think we'll encounter?" giada tilts her head to get a better look at him. wild pokemon or looters? which would she even prefer? maybe something with claws could be fun. actually, she's been itching for a good fight lately. get the blood pumping and all that jazz. "unless you think we'll just be watching some dirt all day." talk about a snooze fest.

the scientists seem hard at work, though. even with her incessant chatter overhead, they're digging away. go, boys, go!

her eyes lazily follow his movements, half curious and half bored. and maybe it isn't that long but it feels like an hour has gone by before she pipes up again with a hand twirling the end of a pigtail. "see anything yet?" you know, besides the dirt and graves but she figures he doesn't need the obvious pointed out.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Put Me Down
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 8:15:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
rhyperior

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - reckless[break]
rock blast / earthquake / take down[break]rock wrecker / megahorn / rock polish

THEY FIND A RHYPERIOR. it seems aggravated, perhaps injured; however, upon closer inspection, something seems to be stuck in the hole in its fist, blocking potential rock blasts and causing the creature to be in distress. inside, there seems to sparkle, the special titn of an evolutionary stone.[break][break]

you may decide whether the rhyperior is immediately aggressive or receptive to your possible aid.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&[break]

close tab

played by

Rework

Agent SiK
He/Him
August 26th
Verdanturf
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
N/a
Single
52 height
52 height
SiK
awards
123 posts
Igor DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sebastianc
Igor
Put Me Down
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 20:21:53 GMT
Igor Avatar

Diverting his attention back to as she began to reply to him Sebastian would mull over the idea of a boring, zero encounter job once more. Nonetheless he'd take to distracting himself by once more shifting his attention, eyeing the nearby girl's outfit and from there he pondered on the various attire Rocket members wore. Some kept to the typical and slightly generic Rocket uniforms, others went casual, and then there were those who opted for the extravagant, Giada being the latter.

Sebastian himself looked no different from your typical League member, an aide to his cover identity.

I'd settle for anything for some entertainment at this poi....

As the blond spoke out the fate of the mission would flip on it's head, going from eventless to an Earthquake breaking out. Suddenly the ground began to shake violently and would rise in some areas, cracking in others. Attempting to regulate his stance to avoid falling his eyes would shift around the area as he continued to shake rapidly. Eventually thrown off balance and sent rolling he'd find himself saved by Maladi, his Pyroar, as she rushed toward him and held onto him with a firm, but gentle bite along his jacket's collar while using her weight to pin them both in place.

Soon enough the earthquake would cease and from a large crack in the ground, in the middle of the excavation pit, would appear a....RHYPERIOR.

Left in shock and awh even as he rose to his full height Sebastian would begin to sneer if only momentarily as his eyes dug deeper into the Rhyperior's visage. It didn't look angry like most wild Pokemon who took to battling outright, it looked like it was...in pain? It was panicked, so it was aimlessly rampaging? The fact that it wasn't using it's hand cannons to lob rocks at them...Did that mean something was clogging it's pipes so to say? Patting Maladi on the head Sebastian would be swift to retrieve a new Poke Ball, summoning forth then Deth the Glameow. Just as quickly the Rocketeer would belt out an order for both of his female felines.

Maladi use Echoed Voice and Headbutt, Deth use Hypnosis, let's take em' down quick and help this brute out!

Rushing in together the cats would still come to seperate mostly due to their seperate species' physical builds as well as the fact that Deth was pretty lazy. With Maladi roaring an Echoed Voice at the Rhyperior, which didn't prove very effective, Deth would take position while beginning to meow at the Ground/Rock-Type in a strange and erratic nature, her form of Hypnosis. Catching the brute off guard proved effective if only due to the fact that it couldn't attack from afar, falling to the spell of Hypnosis it would allow Maladi to come in hot, knocking it onto it's back with a Headbutt, that once more only seemed effective due to the Rhyperior's declining health.

From there Sebastian would rush in, leaping across cracks in the ground as he made his way to the dig site, once closer to the scene he'd lob a free Poke Ball after the beastie in an attempt to capture it. If able he'd proceed to then release the monster from it's new home, while still asleep it would make it easier to examine the Pokemon.

Well...The early bird gets the worm....But, help me out here, I think there's something wrong with it's arm cannons...Clogging maybe?

Reaching for a tool used by archaeologists to chip away at stone Sebastian would begin to try and dig out whatever was in the Rhyperior's left hand hole.

ooc; attempt to capture/help

mission

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
Put Me Down
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 16:04:40 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she opens her mouth to offer him a comment, probably suggestive in nature knowing her, but all that comes out is a soft gasp. the earth begins to shake, the ground shivering and groaning beneath the weight of something or someone. she's shaken off her perch and while most cats land on their feet, she is the exception. she hits the ground with a soft thud and a mild laugh. damn, already?

well, he wanted entertainment, right?

giada's pushing herself off the ground as he ushers his pokemon into the fray. from her spot, she can see something shiny glistening in the sun. it's lodged between the rocks of the rhyperior's body. man, that has to hurt. is that why it's rampaging? poor thing... while she drifts a little closer to get a better look, his pokemon make quick work of bringing it down. hell yeah, cats!

"do you want me to tie it up or something? keep it still?" as if to further her point, she uncoils her whip and lets the end mildly snap against dirt. otherwise, she could always try having her skitty sing it further into sleep? she'll slide up to the man's side but her eyes never leave the rhyperior. how'd it manage to get something stuck in its arm? she didn't know that was a thing but i mean, if you have literal rocks for skin then things are bound to get stuck right?

and while she should really wait for sebastian to give her an answer, she doesn't. instead she shifts a little closer to the slumbering beast. there's a surprising gentleness that comes with her next movements, as if she's suddenly aware she could hurt it more by tying it back. hopefully, it's in a deep enough sleep to not feel what comes next.

"there," she murmurs once the whip is tied to restrain the beast enough for little resistance. "start chipping." her bisharp lingers by her side to provide extra muscle should the beast wake up while her skitty is more interested in the pretty stone in its arm and stays closer to sebastian's side.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Put Me Down
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2020 5:38:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
rhyperior

was caught!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - reckless[break]
rock blast / earthquake / take down[break]rock wrecker / megahorn / rock polish

SEBASTIAN LEAPS ACROSS the shattered earth. after lobbing his pokeball, the rhyperior is sucked into the device. it dings: a successful capture.[break][break]

SEBASTIAN HAS CAUGHT THE RHYPERIOR!

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&[break]