celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
hot girl bummer [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 3:12:10 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]sunglasses? check. bikini? check. cute cat that keeps splashing her in the face? triple fucking check.

sometimes, the skitty makes her knees weak and her body turn into jelly over the cuteness of her antics. today, however, is not that day. maybe it's the heat that's making her a little irritable but the routine grew tiresome after the first ten splashes of water hitting her face. now she's slipping into that dangerous territory of scolding. her, actually scolding her skitty? someone call the devil cause his home's about to freeze over.

thankfully, her dewgong comes to the rescue in the form of a distraction for the overly excited kitty. it allows her to relax a little, to resume stretching her legs on a rock. eventually, she'll miss the little showers of splashed water but for now, she's content with lounging in the sun much like a cat in a window. at least... she was. until that same little kitty scurries off to greet a newcomer.

sunglasses slide down the bridge of a nose and she's unashamed in the way her eyes roam the woman's body like a predator sizing up prey. "hey," she calls as if to draw more attention to herself. for added effect or just for shits and giggles, she raises a leg and waves her foot around in place of a hand. "whatcha doing, darling?" and maybe it's because she wants to be caught staring but she's not even bothering to tear her eyes away from the woman's form to find her eyes. not yet, anyway. a little longer to satisfy her curiosity, thanks.

@aria

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot girl bummer [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 15:30:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aria"]
[attr="class","aria b"]
[attr="class","aria i"]waves break and wash towards shore, lapping against her legs as she wades through the shallow waters. she leans to dip her hand in the water, perhaps needing to cool off from the heat of the sun as sweat drips off her forehead. tanning is an inevitability but the natural complexion of her skin can only change so much. she exhales then, turning to look at her dragonair.

"i won't save you if you drown."

it's meant more so as a warning to not drift too far away. she knows dragonair are able to swim; their slender snake-like bodies seem built for it. the dragonair dives under the water before reappearing a few spaces away, feeling content and refreshed. the smile on its face tells her as much but she cares little for it.

a voice calls out to her and she stops in place, suddenly tense. she can practically feel the woman undressing her with her eyes and she becomes much more conscious of how little she's wearing. she wants to turn away but forces herself to meet the woman's gaze.

"sightseeing. you?"

dragonair curiously extends her head towards the skitty, sniffing.

[newclass=.aria] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aria b] color: #c64349; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aria i] text-decoration: underline dotted #c64349; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hot girl bummer [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 22:34:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LOTAD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAIN DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ENERGY BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @aria

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHINCHOU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ILLUMINATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AQUA RING

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
hot girl bummer [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 0:36:47 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]damn, sightseeing? her too! well... more like appreciating the art of a body but oh well.

giada's grin widens a considerable amount and she's leaning forward before she can consider any other action. "i guess you could say the same for me," she purrs. there's no shame, no remorse. only her and what could easily be seen as a pretty mirage. a trick of the eyes, maybe. except, this woman is very much real and playing her favorite game: hard to get.

ready, player one?

"you enjoying the sights?" a double sided question, a double-edged sword. either way she replies, the blonde will more than likely sink her claws in a little further.

meanwhile, her skitty is more than happy to regard the dragonair with a friendly mewl. before caramella can move from her spot, however, two new pokemon join the little group and her tail is sent wagging. friends? friends! the skitty is ecstatic, bouncing between all of them as if she can't decide which one she'd like to play with more. giada pays the new pokemon little mind, blue eyes too focused on the woman. her head tilts to one side as if expectant of something she doesn't know yet.

@aria
passing!

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot girl bummer [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 4:00:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aria"]
[attr="class","aria b"]
[attr="class","aria i"]aria allows her gaze to lower, wandering if only to feign interest. "a little." she dangles her words like bait, understanding the game a little too well. she turns her attention away to the splashing of water in front of her only to narrow her eyes at the sight.

dragonair swims laps around them, circling before leaping out of the water to create a friendly splash that sends water at all three of them. it nuzzles gently against skitty and smiles, beaming at the—

"DRAGON RUSH."

its head perks up immediately; ears tucking back in submission as it looks back to its trainer. but no matter how much it disagrees, it knows it has to obey. a look of sadness washes over its features before it whips its heavy tail at the chinchou. the impact sends the electric-type barreling back into the depths of the ocean. dragonair lets out a soft whimper as it shrinks, backing away from the group and further into the water.

aria tilts her head to the side, just enough to peer at the woman. her tone almost shifts into one that's more inviting.

"are you?"

passing!

[newclass=.aria] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aria b] color: #c64349; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aria i] text-decoration: underline dotted #c64349; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hot girl bummer [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 4:32:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HUNTAIL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLPOOL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE FANG

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROSERADE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VENOM DRENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
hot girl bummer [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 17:51:32 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she's languid in her movements, in the way she shifts to fake a stretch. if the woman's gonna lower her gaze then she'll have to give a show. "why only a little?" curious, unashamed with her head lolling to one side.

both her skitty and dewgong are living this moment of friendliness up. even the splash of water is appreciated, another excited mewl escaping the pink kitty. she moves to dart closer to the dragonair as if she's ready to play. except, she stills as the distance is closed by the dragon instead. caramella is more than happy to press closer for snuggles. well, she was until her new friend is ordered away to battle. if a cat could pout, the skitty definitely would be.

"of course," giada offers instantly. and maybe it's nothing more than a ploy but she's playing the role of innocent well enough to proceed further. "what isn't to enjoy?" the water, the sunshine, the pretty woman. yep, she's satisfied. and maybe if this were a sport she'd be winning. but lounging on a rock isn't a sport and unfortunately, there's no olympic sport for trying to charm company.

her skitty, meanwhile, takes the opportunity to usher a new member into their group. a roserade stares at the pink fluff ball as if she's the weirdest thing in the world. and while she's certainly a bit of an odd cat, there's something about caramella's energy that's infectious. it ends with the skitty claiming a spot right next to the roserade for some nice snuggles, the flower-handed pokemon unable to escape them unless it wants to disturb the content cat.

@aria
capturing roserade!