santi
he, him
june 15
violet, johto
bisexual
diplomatic assistant
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @augustin
augustin di santi
di santi, augustin
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 12:55:48 GMT
augustin di santi Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

and i gently breathe, not now not now

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]
nameaugustin di santi
pronounshe, him
agetwenty-four
orientationbisexual
played byowli

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM Osamu Dazai from Bungo Stray Dogs

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
Fret not dear heart, let not them hear[break]
The mutterings of all your fears, the fluttering of all your wings

[break][break]
⦿ there is a small music box by his mother’s bedside; he listens to it whenever the walls aren’t enough to muffle the hissed threats and the crash of broken china[break]
⦿ one summer morning he is sat down by his father who tells him that his mother isn’t coming back[break]
⦿ he remembers her tight hugs and whispered words ‘I will always love you, always, and I will never leave you’. he remembers the way her arms would surround him like the jaws of a hungry animal[break]
⦿ his father is a feeble man with watery eyes and a placid smile who always seems surprised whenever augustin walks into the room[break]
⦿ in time he gets used to the lifeless silences and to the taste of burnt toast in the morning[break]
⦿ augustin does brilliantly in school. he is diligent in his studies and pleasant towards his classmates[break][break]

(what happens when you have a parent that doesn’t remember you’re there and are left with the memories of another who was there too much?)[break][break]

⦿ everybody likes him, but he’s easy to like. he sits at the front of his class in college and helps struggling colleagues with their assignments while keeping at the top of the class[break]
⦿ his psychiatrist tells him that he should try and create healthy relationships in his life and is he taking his meds? augustin smiles gently and says that yes, he is, and that he will do his best.[break][break]

(the lies slither past his lips with the ease of running water; there is no sense of triumph when the psychiatrist smiles indulgently)[break][break]

⦿ he starts working as an assistant to one of the regional diplomats. he’s good at his job. he remembers his coworkers’ birthdays and gives them thoughtful gifts. people smile when he enters the office.[break]
⦿ he goes home after giving his colleagues yet another excuse as to why he can’t join them for a night out. [break]
⦿ he lies down in his bed and imagines a hungry void in him, creeping ever so closer to the surface. his fingers linger over the worn wood of a small music box.[break][break]

[break][break]
Remember me I ask, remember me I sing[break]
Give me back my heart you wingless thing

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
di santi, augustin
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 20:22:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC