kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
trip [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 18:22:22 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i still can't see them..."

kyle looks through a pair of binoculars atop a rented yacht in search for pirates. he got a tip from orion's connections that the area they were lingering on was full of them, so kyle can only wait until the action happens.

with a sigh, he lowers his binoculars as it hangs from his neck through a strap. "that sucks. i thought a fancy yacht would be a perfect bait."

he even got umbrellas and lounge chairs that he rented from the seashore house to make it look as authentic as possible. kyle eventually gives in and takes a seat at one of them before calling out to orion, who he left to drive the yacht.

"wanna switch?" he asks. "i want to try driving it." kyle had no prior experience on manning a yacht.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
trip [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 20:25:42 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

From his position at the boat's helm, Orion glances back over his shoulder at Kyle.[break][break]

"We haven't been out on the water long," he reasons, shrugging. "Could be they're harassing someone else."[break][break]

Always liking to take a more active role in such investigations, Orion had been eager to hunt down the pirates. Hanging out with Kyle was a bonus; he felt far less uncomfortable around him than most people.[break][break]

"Yeah, sure. Can I borrow the binoculars?"[break][break]

Looking out over the open water, he's greeted with an equally calm horizon, but then — "Shit, is that...?"[break][break]

He blinks, and it's gone. A mirage caused by the shimmering heat, nothing more. He sighs, perches on the edge of a lounge chair. At least the umbrellas provided a decent amount of shade.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: [1/4] bingo

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
trip [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 18:57:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle hands orion the binoculars. he was done tanning under the sun anyways and he needed to do something else.

kyle turns around when he hears orion get excited. "you found something?" he asks, before following the councilman's disappointment with his own.

he heads inside, and instead of moving the yacht somewhere else, kyle brings out a grill that he had also rented out since he forgot he did for a moment. it's small, but it's portable and gets the job done. it drops on the deck with a metallic clang, charcoal hitting its sides as it settles.

"this is good enough bait for the pirates, yeah?" he moves back inside again, this time retrieving a cooler. "this is definitely for the job and not just an excuse to laze around."

he even brought someone high up the rankings so there was more credibility to his claim.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
trip [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 21:43:09 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Kyle emerges from the cabin shortly after entering, and Orion lowers the binoculars to see what he's up to.[break][break]

Serious as the councilman could be in certain situations, there's an excited gleam in his gaze when he notes the grill. "Barbecue? Nice."
[break][break]
If they were going to spend their day being bait for some pirates that may or may not show up, after all, they might as well have fun doing it.
[break][break]
"I'd attack us if I were a pirate," Orion provides helpfully, then reddens as he realises how silly that must've sounded. "I-I mean, not like I know how pirates think, or whatever, but sure, it's convincing enough."
[break][break]
He reclines in the lounge chair, binoculars snug around his neck as he flicks his sunglasses back down. This was nice, honestly. It was kind of like a vacation within a job.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: [2/4] bingo

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
trip [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 19:22:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle grins when his idea gets an approval, though it's not like disapproval will stop him altogether. he'd find a way to make this work, and orion just makes it easier.

"i even have fireworks just in case," he tells him as he assembles the set up, "you know, to bait them."

it's probably not a good idea to mention it to someone who was part of the rangers since loud noises to disturb wildlife, but if the alternative was having pirates wander around, he was optimistic of orion being cool with it.

the fire gets started in the grill and kyle grabs previously prepared kebabs and slabs of meat from the cooler for the barbecue. the smell wafts in the air as smoke rises up from the deck.

"lemme know if pirates are coming," he tells orion as he tends to the food. "i got this one."

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
trip [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 4:07:15 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

"Is that safe?" Far from critical, Orion sounds amused as he turns away from the glittering ocean to regard Kyle. "What if one backfires and like sets the boat on fire or something?"[break][break]

Had they been on land, he'd have voiced much more complaint about the wildlife. Out here, on the open water, he's more worried for them.
[break][break]
His mouth waters as kebabs heat up on the grill, but he forces his attention back to the horizon. His sunglasses keep slipping from his forehead to clink against the binoculars, and he eventually removes them from his hair and balances them precariously on his knee.
[break][break]
This time, when he glimpses movement, he doesn't call it out right away. It had been a product of the shimmering heat last time, and he doesn't want to get Kyle's hopes up. This time, he zooms in until he can identify several men on board with their shirts off before he's satisfied that what he's seeing is real. He lingers a little longer before feeling like a voyeur and quickly zooming back out.
[break][break]
"Got a ship heading our way, buncha guys on board. Not sure if they're pirates or what."
[break][break]
The fireworks are a good idea, he thinks. They'll draw the eye.
[break][break]
"Light one of 'em off," he suggests. "See if they take bait."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: [3/4] bingo

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
trip [m]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2020 11:04:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a hand slides to his side, releasing a pokemon from a ball attached to his hip. the obstagoon looks confused, but kyle handing his pokemon a tong explains everything the pokemon needs.

"you don't know how much i've wanted to fire these off," kyle tells orion. it's deadpan in tone, but the excited movements tell otherwise.

with his pokemon monitoring the barbecue to make sure none of them get burnt, he sets his way to the cabin. kyle immediately comes out with a box full of fireworks and a lighter on his hand. he drops them on the floor, squatting to its level, and then choosing an appropriate firework out of the rest.

"the dogs get wild if i try this at home, so..."

he settles it on the floor and lights the wick with his lighter. he cranes his neck up, a grin evident as he waits for the show to start. a loud noise can be heard, and kyle's expression changes. it checks their objective of attracting attention to them, but kyle's personal agenda is left unsatisfied.

"it's not as exciting as i expected," he murmurs. "maybe we should've waited until nightfall."

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
trip [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2020 9:57:51 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Orion's grateful for his sunglasses as he looks up to track the firework's path into the air, well aware he'd be sun-blind without them. He's admittedly a little giddy himself — he can't support most firework displays on principle — but finds himself disappointed by the incredibly lackluster pop of colour against sunny skies.[break][break]

"Well, if we're still out here by the time the sun starts setting, we should set off the rest."[break][break]

It's part suggestion, part invitation: he's got nowhere else to be today, having cleared his schedule off for this particular venture.[break][break]

His gaze is drawn repeatedly to the absurd sight of an Obstagoon tending the barbecue. It's doing a surprisingly good job of it, and the smell makes Orion's mouth water.[break][break]

Returning his gaze to the horizon, the councilman smirks.[break][break]

"Shit, I think it actually worked — get ready, they're heading right for us!"[break][break]

There's a renewed sense of energy about Orion as he drops the binoculars back about his neck and returns to a lounge chair, aiming to keep up appearances as a dumb, rich tourist. He's distinctly aware of the pokeball belt right next to the chair, and of every Pokemon he'd brought along for the trip.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
trip [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2020 11:15:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"keep doin' that," he orders his obstagoon as he goes off to grab another pokeball from the chair he was laying on.

a toucannon appears when kyle releases the pokemon from the pokeball. he whistles for the flying-type to perch down his shoulder, positioning itself in the most optimal way to be used as a weapon of destruction.

by the time kyle was ready after taking his pokemon out and cleaning up all the fireworks they didn't get to use, the pirates have already set their trajectory towards them. rowdy men yell and scream as the boat comes near, although it stops when they see kyle.

"i got the perfect pokemon for this ocassion." kyle tells orion, moving to the edge of the deck. a foot raises all the way to the boat's railing to steady himself, beak aimed at the pirate ship. "it's from alola. kinda fits the theme we got going on, right?"

energy forms on the toucannon's beak. kyle could feel the heat emanating from it, but the excitement from anticipating what comes next makes him numb to all outside interference.

"beak blast," he murmurs.

a blast comes hitting the opposite ship. kyle misaims his shot a bit, having not attuned himself to the art of firing off beak blasts just yet, and instead gets a hole on the ship's hull instead. water starts to flood their ship, although it doesn't seem to stop them from approaching their yacht.

"i think they're mad," he informs orion.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
trip [m]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 12:39:43 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Orion's never seen a Toucannon in person before. He admires it with wide-eyes, jests: "I didn't know you kept Pokemon that weren't dogs."[break][break]

Obstagoon wasn't exactly a dog either, he supposed, but it was more dog-like than the large-beaked bird that perched upon Kyle's shoulder. It made Kyle look like half a pirate himself, the stereotypical ones from kids stories who always had chatty birds and hook-hands.[break][break]

He's not at all expecting the attack.[break][break]

A powerful surge of energy bursts forward from Toucannon's beak and slams into the hull of the other ship. It's taking on water but it only seems to aggravate the pirates more: they're shouting profanities and buzzing about the deck of their soon-to-be-sinking vessel like a swarm of angry bees. One of them hurls a pokeball, which bursts in mid-air and releases a Pelliper whose presence immediately summons a drizzle.[break][break]

Orion releases his Swampert in turn; it throws up a WIDE GUARD.[break][break]

"We'll keep them from getting aboard!" Sure enough, like it's playing goalie for a sports team, Swampert lets nothing past its guard. It knocks one of the pirates into the water with a gleeful cry. "Keep doing — whatever you did, that was awesome!"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: god i love kyle

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
trip [m]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 19:37:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"my dogs are useless eighty percent of the time," he explains nonchalantly as he readies his pokemon for another attack. "they're just smaller and less destructive than my other pokemon most of the time. perfect for missions. you should see my kommo-o. that mon's great and..."

the ramble trails off when orion's swampert starts to set up defenses.

another beak blast starts up in the toucannon's beak. the charge up doesn't give enough of a window for the pirates to steer their ship away as it blasts another hole on its hull, speeding up the process of sinking their ship.

"you know what just occurred to me? if we blow their ship up, do we even have space in the yacht to keep them all detained?"

he'd suggest letting them to fend against nature on their own, but he figured that wouldn't fly around orion.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
trip [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 3:50:12 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

He can't help but to chuckle at Kyle's criticism of his own dogs. Everyone knew him as the dog boy — even Orion had handed off one of his dogs when there hadn't been enough space — but it's apparent that he's pretty fond of his other Pokemon as well. As a ranger, this particular ramble was of more interest to Orion than most.[break][break]

Both of them are forced to focus their full attention on the pirates shortly after.[break][break]

As the DRIZZLE continues, soaking Orion's hair and clothes and (unfortunately) the barbecue, Toucannon blasts another hole into the pirate's ship.[break][break]

"Not comfortably," he calls back over the sounds of battle, "but honestly I don't give a fuck if they're comfortable!"
[break][break]
These assholes had been causing a lot of problems for Hoenn. If they had to cram them all into a small space and make them miserable, so be it. At least they'd keep their lives. Kyle makes a good point about the sinking ship, however, and Orion thinks for a moment before tossing out his Dhelmise. The spectral anchor splashes into the sea with force, rippling waves causing the pirate Orion had knocked off the ship to be slammed into its side.[break][break]

"Anchor that boat and keep it from going under."[break][break]

Dhelmise favoured massive prey such as Wailord; this wasn't so different. Its ANCHOR SHOT sails over the deck of the pirate ship and begins to constrict, wrapping itself around the hull and dragging it close.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
trip [m]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 19:54:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
most pirates on the deck have retreated in the ship as they try to repair the hull from the inside. the rest that remained get peppered down by kyle's toucannon's bullet seed, forcing them back.

gavin's pokemon starts to bring the ship towards them. it does make the job easier, although kyle wasn't sure of what was going to happen next. he came here without a plan except as to use the job as an excuse to have barbecue.

"what's happening now?" he asks orion.

his toucannon was still aimed at the pirates, spraying them with bouts of bullet seed whenever they pop out. in a way, kyle has suppressed them from getting out. he hopes for them to bring out pokemon so he can go all out, but there were no signs from them at the very least.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
trip [m]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 0:46:17 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-or]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
M: SINK OR SWIM

[attr=class,lyric1]
THERE'S A HUNGER IN MY HEART

[attr=class,lyric2]
IT'S FULL OF PROMISE, PROMISE

[attr=class,bulk]

As Dhelmise curls the long chain of its ANCHOR SHOT around the pirate ship's hull, the watercraft nearly capsizes. Several pirates slip on the angling deck, one even falling into the water when the railing fails to stop his swift descent. Once it's pulled itself close against its prey, Dhelmise allows the boat to settle back onto the water. Beneath Orion and Kyle, their yacht rocks with the resulting wave.[break][break]

Kyle's suppressing fire is useful in keeping the pirates down. Orion's sure they've got things handled before a lone figure emerges from the captain's quarters and tosses a full team of pokeballs into the air. Driven from his hiding by the near-capsizing of the boat, the captain comes out to play.[break][break]

"Uh, bad stuff," is not very descriptive, but he quickly follows, "Captain's on our ass now, he's retaliating — fuck."
[break][break]
Orion curses and hits the deck as a hyper beam sears overhead. He's not sure what Pokemon fired it, only that he feels the heat of the blast and his heart nearly leap from his chest. He rolls into a sitting position and scrambles to his feet.[break][break]

"If it's them or us, we're authorized to use whatever force we want," he breathes, taking cover behind his Swampert.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-orcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a, .punkianger-or .bulk b, .punkianger-or .bulk i, .punkianger-orcredit a"]color: #72b569;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/jvWBvPJ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
trip [m]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 10:49:26 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle stares at orion for a moment, digesting and trying to find workarounds at the loopholes presented to him. the intent was clear, something that kyle quickly grasps the moment it was mentioned.

"alright. i got it."

he takes out his ninetales as the toucannon flies away, recognizing that her trainer has opted for another choice. it huddles up as soon as the presence of the ice-type appears, snow warning taking in place.

kyle peers over, his ninetales doing so as well. "sheer cold," he utters nonchalantly.

from their side of the hull, a trail of ice travels slowly from above to sea level. as soon as it reaches the surface of the water, large spikes of ice jut out towards the opposing ship, piercing through and effectively capsizing it once and for all.