celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 18:28:09 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]okay so she might've been a little too excited and all but text bombed abner to get his ass over but can you blame her?

pretty kitty has something up her sleeve and it's not just her usual tricks. nope, it's a gift and it's taking every ounce of self control she has to not let the cat out of the bag before he shows up.

"you know," she muses, pivoting from her spot on the kitchen counter to fully face the gengar beside her. "you're a cutie. i see why he wanted you so badly now." really, she's just been feeding it sweets while she finishes a bottle of wine but that's fine. they might be thick as thieves by the time he actually shows, not that she's complaining. the skitties are busying themselves with swatting at empty candy wrappers on the floor while she happily continues to chat the gengar's ear off over whatever topic she's interested in at the moment.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 18:55:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abner read the texts, left Giada on read, sent back something lazy that didn't make sense, and then got told seven different ways to Sunday that he needed to get his ass over there. He'd just had a run in with a difficult job and would have rather showered and then gone straight to sleep.[break][break]

But it seemed like that wasn't in the cards for him. Instead, he was apparently supposed to meet Giada at her house for something a little extra. But he was exhausted. And trips to Giada's usually resulted in work...[break][break]

Eventually he made his way there via Zam's

teleport

. After appearing there, he returned Zam so that the skitties wouldn't hide her spoons or bother her mustache again. He headed straight for the couch and landed face first in it, huffing out a sigh.[break][break]

"What?"[break][break]

To bad he mumbled it into the pillow.[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 19:24:08 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]that's one way to make an entrance. both giada and the gengar whip around to find abner already flopping onto the couch, face shoved into the pillows.

"you look like hell," she comments. the pitter patters of paws follow the sound of her voice and both skitties join him on the couch, happily curling on either side of him. greedy little monsters, those two.

she takes another sip of wine before abandoning the counter and the glass to drift over. the gengar follows with a snicker and she's raising a finger to her lips to silence it. "anyway, i got you something." it comes out too chipper for him to probably tolerate but oh well, he can deal.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 20:02:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abner takes no mind to a snickering noise. Giada's a weird chick sometimes, so he just ignores it and enjoys the warmth of the skitties that have made his sides their home. At least they haven't started doing that kneading thing on his ass. Sometimes they leave little prick marks.[break][break]

Speaking of prick marks, Abner groans at Giada's chipper tone. He rolls over, avoiding squishing the skitties, before laying on his back and sighing. His eyes are closed, but he's laying flat on the couch like some sort of limp noodle.[break][break]

"Do with me what you like, Giada, but don't expect much effort outta me..."[break][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 20:26:41 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]the skitties are living their best life, soaking up the snuggles while they can. not that they don't get any (they get too much) but squishing themselves into his sides happens to be their favorite past time.

giada leans over the top of the couch to peer down at him, an eyebrow raising as he flops over onto his back. there's an almost fond smile with the care he takes regarding the skitties. and yet, it disappears into pursed lips when he speaks next.

"shut up and open your eyes," her tone is still excited but slightly clipped as if she's growing impatient. the gengar lingers by her shoulder, peering over to stare down at abner with that shiteating grin they're known for.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 20:45:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Even Giada's pushy nature doesn't surprise him. He simply opens his eyes and looks at her. Or at least that'd been his intention. His eyes were magnetized to the grinning gengar behind her. Abner's otherwise lazy and deadpanned expression is replaced with a childlike wonder he's never much expressed before. Why?[break][break]

He's never been given a present. Not ever. Christmas wasn't something he'd ever gotten presents for. Birthdays? He doesn't even know his birthday, they just made one up when they filled out his information and gave him the name Abner Kipling.[break][break]

Sitting up, he's quick to grab Giada and give her a very rough kiss as a thank you before standing up on the couch and grabbing the gengar by it's little ear tuft things.[break][break]

"Giada! It's a Gengar!!!"[break][break]

His excitement is show in a low growl of a hushed yell. High pitched, choppy, and overall; Abner's having a lot of feeling and he doesn't know how to categorize it.

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 21:08:50 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]okay, the second he sees that gengar and his face lights up with childlike wonder? the fond smile returns and she doesn't bother to hide it. well, okay, maybe she half does but it slips through cracks and shows anyway.

he's rising without warning and pulling her in for a rough kiss. something halfway between a sigh and a laugh is breathed into his lips before he's shifting away to sink his feet into the cushions of her couch. the gengar snickers and wiggles the ear tufts abner grabs.

"it is!" and while her excitement is probably nowhere near his, she's still happily chirping confirmation regardless. his very own gengar after how long of a search? too long. giada's head tilts to watch the two's exchange and at some point, both skitties rise to support their standing forms on the couch as if they want to join in on the moment.

there's a brief moment of hesitation that doesn't fit her and she's moving a hand to pet little peachy skitty before murmuring toward him. "you like it?" she more than likely already has her answer within his reaction but that pesky little bubble of doubt won't pop. maybe it's the lack of indifference that's throwing her for a loop.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 23:58:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Well when you get a boy his dream pokemon this is the reaction. He's completely distracted by it and has no idea that he's about to bulldoze that doubt bubble out of existence. He quickly climbs on top of the gengar and settles himself atop the 4'11" gengar. The truly comical part is that his long limbs are sticking out awkwardly and somehow the ghost type is holding his weight only weighing a whole eighty-nine pounds himself.[break][break]

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Giada I've been lookin' for a shit like him since the last one got taken from me."[break][break]

A sore subject, though not so sore anymore.[break][break]

"I befriended one as a kid. I couldn't own it as a trainer but I got told if I won a fight I could have it for my own. I was like, I dunno, twelve?"[break][break]

He didn't even realize he was spilling part of his past to somebody for literally the first time ever, he was far too excited about the gengar beneath him. He stood up and started to play with the tuft ears and otherwise snuggling the ghastly thing.[break][break]

"Guy sold it before my fight was even over. But look at this one! S... yeah, she's got a great coat and a better grin-- and look at those teeth! Her tongue's healthy too, very important."[break][break]

He's definitely prying her body apart like a vet would while mentioning each area he's inspecting. Then he stood and proudly beamed at Giada.[break][break]

"What should I call her?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 0:36:24 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]if she wasn't sure she had a heart before, she's definitely sure now. he manages to tug at all of the strings like a puppet master just by clamoring his way onto the gengar's body. it's a funny sight, really. limbs sticking out at awkward angles and him wrapping himself around like a koala would a tree. cuuute!

whatever doubt had plagued her quickly evaporates as he begins explaining. from start to finish, she's absorbing every word. and maybe for the first time she stays quiet, simply listening to the sound of his voice. it dawns on her that she never even knew the reason why he'd been searching for one for so long until now. and while she simply snagged the cute ghost because she knew it'd make him happy, this is better than she had actually imagined. to think she'd be reuniting him with a pokemon he'd had and lost...

at some point while he's talking, she plops herself onto the top of the couch, legs idly swaying. both skitties crawl up and onto her, one settling onto her lap while the other climbs all the way up to curl around her shoulders. "you've been looking ever since?" that's a long time and she feels a little bit of sympathy. to search and search and never find what you're looking for after it's been stolen from beneath your nose must be painful. funny, coming from her, but the feeling is genuine.

"i know she might not be the same as your first one but," she pauses to smile a little wider, hands wandering to rub circles into a skitty's fur. "she's definitely perfect for you." plus, they're an adorable duo. the way he's inspecting each part of the gengar's body like a vet doing an exam is both amusing and precious. he's like a kid in a candy store good lord her heart.

and then he's turning to her with the essence of a proud father and she can't help but let out a laugh. "i dunno," her eyes drift to the gengar, head tilting with consideration. she flashes a similar smirk when the ghost directs that smile in her direction. "do you have, like, a theme for naming or something?" some people pick random names while others have a method to the selection. she, personally, prefers italian names but to each their own, right?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 1:37:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

"I mean... I just give them nicknames. Y'know? Zam's short for Alakazam. Noct's short for Noctowl... but I feel like she deserves better name than Gen or Gar."[break][break]

Abner puts a hand on his chin in thought. The gengar is swaying this way and that happily and just altogether delighted that he new trainer's enjoying her. Though, the girl who got her was nice too. She wasn't about to complain. Those skitties did look comfy, and she tries to climb atop Abner to see if he's comfy.[break][break]

"Ow! why-- oh, oh."[break][break]

Bending down, he puts the Gengar on his back and happily holds her piggy back style, which she seems to appreciate.[break][break]

"I don't have a theme. Nicknames just kinda fall out when I use them and get attached with repetition... I guess I'll just have to see how things go, and go from there. Maybe the witch from Hansel and Gretel? Rosina Leckermaul, right? Damn that's long though... Lecker's not bad. Neither's Maul... but I dunno."[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 2:10:20 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]"she's special," she remarks with a smile. special, deserving of a nickname all her own. and while she tries to rack her brain for possible options, caramella curls further into her lap for more pets and snuggles. "so it's only fitting to give her a special name."

another laugh escapes as he hauls his gengar up onto his back. she looks content, as if pleased with being carried. and really, they might be trying to kill her because god, precious. must protect at all costs.

"makes sense," giada muses. "sometimes a nickname will just come to you, right? like caramella! she was a sweetie the moment i plucked her from the litter." sweet like caramel, hence the name but back to the topic. "maybe try out a few and see which one she likes? maul is cute, though, and kinda fitting. she ate lots of sweets earlier, which might've been my fault but it was bonding time, i couldn't say no. anyway, a cute name for a cutie." at some point while chattering away, she's laid both her and the skitties down along the top of the couch. her head turns to watch them further, as if expecting more cuteness from the pair.

"i'm sure you'll pick a good name, even if it's not clicking now."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 13:16:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

"Yeah. Guess you're right. I mean, I was like ten when I nicknamed the other one and kept calling him Big Teeth..."[break][break]

The small grunt that came from the gengar on his back said she didn't wanna be called Big Teeth, and honestly he couldn't blame her. He definitely didn't think it fit her. Maul was decent, and sounded very her, and she had quite the maul on her... so maybe that fit. Then again...[break][break]

"There was a guy I knew, who nicknamed his Treveant Craster, and I always told myself that in his name, I'd name my gengar Craster... but this one's a girl and it doesn't fit. Maybe I'll go in that sort of realm, and pick something like that. Aslie, or something. It was from some show he watched about dragons and free folk."

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-top: 10px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; border-length: 250px; margin-top: 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-top: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 15:45:37 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she told herself she wasn't going to laugh over the name until his gengar shows immediate displeasure over it. a grunt escapes the ghost and she's giggling. "please don't call her big teeth."

the skitties shift to curl on her stomach, tails swishing happily. and whenever they settle, she's quick to move her hands back into their fur. purrs follow like small vibrations but abner speaks over them and she's distracted by more information.

"why in his name?" was he important? or just a guy he knew with a cool ass name for his trevenant? her head tilts for a better look at the gengar. a hum escapes in consideration. "aslie's cute! sounds like a good show. dragons and free folk? hell yeah." realistically, she has no idea what show he's talking about but she's interested anyway. her eyes stray, however, to the abandoned glass of wine on the counter and while she's comfortable, she's also thirsty. the skitties are scooped up into her arms before her body is up and swinging off the couch to retrieve the glass and return.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 15:52:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

"His name was . He worked for rocket as a researcher, specialized in dual-types. He wasn't like, a huge deal, like psycho-Eva, but, I mean, he did his part. He helped keep me in the loop with Marcy. Bit of an errand boy, like ."[break][break]

He'd known Carter well enough. Carter was a smart cookie, because he'd seen what Rocket had become in the absence of its leader. Too bad he tried to side with the league and got his throat sliced in the process.[break][break]

"He was a bit of a worm though. Couldn't ever pick a side to stick on, y'know? Had a thing with too. But it was a while ago."[break][break]

Only reason he knew that was because he'd gotten Carter tipsy once and they'd talked.

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 16:11:37 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]huh, the name rings a slight bell. she keeps her nose as far away from science as possible, however, so the likelihood of her remembering much besides a name is slim. he provides enough insight for her to get some sort of understanding of the man behind the trevenant. "i see," she hums around a sip from the glass. "were you friends, then? or did you just like his names?" given the amount of details he gives, she's expecting some sort of connection.

ah, a worm. bit of a shame, he sounded nice enough. although getting involved with a league girl is messy. she definitely recognizes the name of . who wouldn't? girl's a looker!

"i don't get that whole flopping sides business," she sighs. the skitties snuggle a little closer into her stomach and she's glancing up at abner. "pick a side and stick to it. it's not rocket science. guess the silph girl could make anyone turn, though." she licks her lips at the thought.