grinning ghost [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 20:06:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abner didn't understand the idea of caring for somebody enough to flip on rocket, but probably just because rocket was the only family he had. The only people he actually cared about. If he did care about anything besides himself and his pokemon, to an extent. Admittedly Abner's the sort to pick favorites and nobody in the league was making it to that list.[break][break]

Although, was definitely getting close, he had to admit.[break][break]

"She's more than a looker. Girl's like a wildfire. Unpredictable, powerful, and dangerous."[break][break]

Turning somebody like that into a team rocket would be a hell of a lot of fun. Who the hell knew where this road would lead Abner or Stormy? But when the fuck did they get off the topic of his new favorite pokemon ever???[break][break]

"But anyway," flipping around quickly, he catch the gengar and gives her an affectionate squeeze before he's walking over and plopping onto the couch while snuggling the giant green ghost, cold and fluffy, just how he likes his gengars. "Yeah, Sam was a friend. His gengar was named Venus, something about latin for poison and ghost mixed. I dunno, he was a super nerd."

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 21:06:44 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]admittedly, she tunes out about halfway through his comments regarding the silph girl. it's not that she isn't interested, it's just... well, she can't see the appeal of someone who's good. once upon a time, she had the concept that being a good girl gets you places. and for a while, she had worked to be good. and maybe that's around the time that she became prey for the less savory. ugh, it makes her skin crawl just thinking about it. anyway, whatever the timeline is, she's not interested in paying attention to his remarks enough to add any input.

she is, however, very interested in snuggling up on the couch with her cats. which, turns out, she's about to do. first the glass is placed out of reach and into safety. and then, the roll onto the cushions of the couch has the room spinning for a moment. her eyes blink a few times to right the view of the room.

"venus, hm?" she spares him a glance when he makes his way over, gengar in arms, to settle onto cushions. her legs linger for a moment before they're sweeping away to allow him room. "that's really latin for whatever you just said? huh, thought venus was a goddess or something." a hum escapes and caramella takes the opportunity to crawl her way up onto giada's shoulders. peach, the slightly calmer of the two, is content is curl around her hips. a thought rises and she's latching onto it before she can decide that it might not be the best thing to ask about. "he's the first friend you've mentioned. well, besides marcy, anyway." and the way he talks about ? probably not all that chummy. her head tilts with a follow-up. "did you have more? back then, i mean."

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 11:57:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Hearing her say it had him thinking maybe it wasn't Venus. But he's bad with names. It was probably something close to Venus. Maybe Vedus? Hell if Abner knew, but it did have him thinking about names with V at the beginning. And then his mind was spinning around various V names and ... Verthe.[break][break]

Leaning up off the gengar, who was just content to lay there like a pillow, Abner glanced her over before laying back down with a smirk. Verthe it is.[break][break]

But before he can voice his opinion about the name he's decided to give the gengar, Giada's asking him about friends from back in the day. The only person he'd consider a friend from any form of 'back in the day' turned out not to be a friend, but a madman.[break][break]

Sitting up, he returned the gengar to the pokeball she'd given him and looked it over. A dusk ball, very fitting for her. He shrugged his shoulders before laying back on the cushions and hugging the ball to his chest like a prize. Cause she was.[break][break]

"I mean... friend's a strong word for any of them. All of them feel like family to an extent. I guess that's why it pisses me off so much when betrayals happen. I think Sam was the first guy who really tried to go from league to rocket, and fully come over to rocket, really cut all ties, but rocket was so wishy washy back then, and he'd known my location. So rocket had him taken care of. I mean, I'm assuming he's dead, but it's not like there was a funeral announcement or anything. Hell, for all I know, he's hold up in some lab somewhere studying avatars and shit like he wanted to."[break][break]

After his shpeal, a yawn escapes him.

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 18:02:02 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she isn't ashamed by the way she simply watches him. lazily, almost like a cat would their owner. and if she had a tail, maybe it'd even flick a little from side to side. she doesn't, however, so she settles on just following his movements.

the ball snuggled into his chest is cute. really cute, but he's distracting her with words and at some point she presses closer with both skitties. congrats, abner, you got yourself not one but three kitties! and maybe she should leave a little room for him but the gengar is recalled and there's plenty of room for her to get snuggly. so, sliding up and fitting herself into the empty space of his side? yep, that's exactly what she wants. her head tilts to find his shoulder as one skitty crawls into his lap and the other lingers in hers.

"so if they're family then they'd be like those crazy cousins you tolerate?" she wouldn't know, personally. family is a foreign concept to someone who only knows alleys and street corners but she's heard enough from tv to make generalized statements. and as he's talking, the extent of the crime sticks out in her mind. sam had wanted to join their ranks, sure, but once league affiliated, always league affiliated kinda thing. the part that lingers is the information about his location. part of her is almost curious if it bothers him to know someone he considered a friend was taken care of for knowing his whereabouts. and yet, she doesn't voice it. instead, she'll let him continue talking, eyes fluttering shut at one point to simply just listen to his voice drift in her ear.

the yawn that follows is languid and tinged with wine but she tries to keep talking because it's nice being like this. nice and content and she shifts like she's getting ready for a nap. "well," she murmurs, sleep slowly seeping into her voice. "i hope he's just in a lab somewhere and not dead. like, i get why they would do it, but," a pause to let out a satisfied sigh when she's finally comfy. "i don't know. it's not simple, i guess, when there's relationships attached to the person that's gonna be offed." again, she wouldn't know and maybe she never will.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 12:31:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

"If he is dead, it's his own fuckin' fault."[break][break]

Despite the seriousness of the statement, Abner's chuckling. Because Sam always said his curiosity was worse than a cat's and it'd end up getting him killed one day. Maybe it did. Maybe he died trying to figure things out. Maybe it was league, maybe it was him, maybe it was somebody else in rocket.[break][break]

As sleep got closer, Abner's mind grew to care less and less about where Sam was and instead lingered on nights he'd shared. But the warmth of Giada and those two skitties were definitely weighing heavy on him and causing his eyes to close. Memories would lead to dreams as he drifted off to sleep with them.

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
grinning ghost [c]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 2:31:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]thread complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 20 pokedollars & 2 infamy.
[break]