Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,604 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 7:26:14 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 the kiss comes inevitably. a reliable replication, soft and fleeting, but destined to return time and time again. he scoffs. his phone has been left inside.

"yeah, i thought about that. commute's gonna suck a bit." a splash carries noah's glance toward the dogs. with tongues flailing from their maws, they frolic in their tubs with wagging tails. "but it'll be worth it. what you want is what i want."

content with what he sees, noah fits himself against kyle. he allows his arms to be doted upon, as if doing so will persuade kyle to keep him close in all senses of the word.

"like what i want to do tonight." noah growls in jest, clacking his teeth together.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,626 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 8:50:28 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his composure crumbles as easy as that. noah finally cracks the surface and gets into kyle's psyche. he loses the ability to make a comeback as he gets flustered all the way up.

the twitching of his mouth suggests him wanting to say something back, but the fact that he doesn't concludes that he has lost the fight of attrition. what he cannot put into words, he makes up with action.

he lunges for another kiss. this time, it takes longer. as soon as he breaks away from him, kyle takes noah's hands around his neck and lifts him up by his legs to carry him inside his house.

as soon as they're past the door, he closes it behind his back and drops noah from his hold. water drips to his feet as he gets reminded that they need to dry themselves, though he's still in shock to properly use his tongue.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,604 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 9:57:59 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah can not catch his breath. after kyle pulls away, he's hoisted up and closer to the sun they had been fighting all this time. he does not speak. when the glass is broken, actions must pervade over words.

inside, the dogs and their play is muted. noah can make out frey's particular yips and glen's whines for a little while until it all blends. louder now, are there breaths and the occasional thud of a water droplet hitting the floor.

"i'll fetch us some towels." he leaves, gait fast and deer-like as if to keep any more water from wetting the home.

he returns with two white towels, one of which is quickly tossed on kyle's mop of hair. grinning, noah begins to tussle kyle's hair dry.

waves of white fabric warp around the elite four's face as noah teases, "we're really no different than the dogs, man." he drapes the towel around kyle's neck with one hand on either end. he tugs kyle closer, using the towel like a leash, "we're gonna have to dry them too. but... that won't be for awhile."

the other towel rests on his shoulder like a wrestler's belt or some lazy toga sash.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,626 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 4:58:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle is too disturbed to react even as noah runs to get them towels. eyes watch him silently come in and out of the scene, still trying to comprehend the actions he has made for the past few seconds.

when he returns, kyle offers a slight smile. there's remorse in jumping the gun too fast without the proper build up for something as special as noah's day, but the tug was just the distraction kyle needs to get back into his game.

kyle takes the towel over noah's shoulder and proceeds to do the same, drying noah's hair. it eventually pauses as he stares at the other's eyes, the towel still all over his head.

"do you want another go?" he asks.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,604 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 8:08:22 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 underneath the canopy of towel, the world darkens a little. the dim lighting inside is cooling like summer rain tapping its fingers against the top of a bus stop's roof. the world shrinks. the boundary separating them from the outside is a fragile one— the sun beats at the walls, barking echoes and drums. but privacy allows him to ignore it all. he tugs the towel so that kyle is even closer. the world shrinks again.

"since we were interrupted, yeah?" noah says with a rosy laugh. his gaze remains locked with kyle's, for even though it is his birthday, noah can't help be compelled by who is before him. "are you getting impatient too?"

he lets go of the towel. his arms wrap around kyle instead.

"you don't need to spoil me. you already do enough." peering up at his counterpart, noah grins. "but i won't say no."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,626 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 8:38:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he answers with another contact between their lips. eyes closed as he gets lost in the moment, kyle takes pleasure in the distance closed between them. there's little to stop them, besides plans they have made beforehand.

kyle has to physically pry noah away from him to get himself to stop. "oh. one last thing."

he dives in for his phone on the living room's coffee table, stripping the wet shorts off so he's on his boxers on the way to keep the furniture from being wet, and sits on the couch. he taps the seat beside him for noah to follow after.

"which one are we having again?"

kyle opens up his phone for ou-eats. he browses through nearby establishments before he lets noah have a look. once he's situated beside him, kyle lets him borrow his phone, which is one of the rare occasions he lets someone else touch it.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,604 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 8:56:25 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah can't abandon the kiss. it is not because he is unable to take the lead— no. it is his insatiable greed that compells him to discard time and responsibility for contact and continuance. each point of contact assures him that this is real. and that there are only happy endings.

when kyle strips, noah does the same. the garment on his legs is stubborn. wet and bogged down, noah pulls himself free of his shorts and sets it on top of kyle's. however, he takes his towel and folds it into a damp square. dutifully, he scoops the pair of shorts and places it on top of it to avoid the floor from soaking.

noah moves to the couch. like a mantine diving into the swell, he grabs kyle's phone and dives across his lap. his waist settles on kyle's thighs as he lifts his legs, feet swimming in the air as he taps the screen.

"pasta. the one close by. maybe it's a waste of money to get it delivered, but..." he peers back at kyle, "you're too comfy, babe." noah hums, "do you just want some alfredo? there's a tangela special too. looks like that 'cause it's made with inkay ink."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,626 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 9:27:12 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the position is nowhere he had anticipated noah to be, but somewhere he should have. his hand hovers, uncertain on where to put them, although they eventually just settle on where he wants them on.

"y-you're comfy too," he answers, stammering.

the choices weren't that much of a difference to kyle. he wasn't going to be picky this time since they already had a bunch of lunch dates from the same place, and none of the food seemed bad enough for him to complain.

"just get me whichever one you like next for me, and then we'll just share."

his hand moves to noah's chin and starts scratching him. his thumb caresses his cheek as he watches him decide on what they'll have.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,604 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 9:40:14 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah leans into kyle's hand. in their lackadaisical spread across the couch cushions, strength seems to leave. his head is heavy, limp, as if kyle's palm is depended upon for all support.

"aaand ordered." he says. delivery time: at least forty to fifty-seven minutes. "thanks for paying." noah chuckles, handing kyle back his phone.

he lifts himself up, elbows propped up to heave his chest off the cushions. noah takes his seat on the other's lap and drapes his heavy arms across the other's shoulders. off the couch, his hands dangle limply like fruit.

"if i move in, are we sharing a room?" noah asks. he casts the alternative airily, as if wishing it away. "or is there a spare one?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,626 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 9:48:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
noah gets his face too close once more, the embrace just adding fuel to the fire. the temptation grows but kyle prefers to keep his excitement in check. he can still hold it in, kinda.

"y-you can have my old room for privacy if y-you want to." his voice stutters as he tries to avoid getting entranced by noah's features once more. "a-and i can stay in the master's bedroom."

he suddenly feels too conservative. he finally puts his arms around noah the same way he does to him. it calms him down for a bit as he recollects his thoughts. unfortunately, his desires doesn't help him.

"...i don't lock the door anyways, so..."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,604 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 10:03:47 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "i feel like your old room's just gonna become a big closet for my shoes if that happens." noah's arms slide back so that his hands land on kyle's shoulders.

the trepidation of moving yet again builds in his gut. thankfully, this residence seems more long term- more permanent. at least he won't have the oldies for neighbours.

every pulse of thought is accompanied by a pulse of hands massaging the shoulders. noah spoils kyle in turn, hands sliding down his arms, squeezing muscles in comforting holds both firm and gentle. noah's warm hands slide to kyle's chest before returning to his shoulders once more.

"we're practically living together already, right?" noah says, shifting comfortably in kyle's embrace. "i'd probably chill in the master's anyway while you play video games... and i'll help you get shit done too 'cause this house is too big just for one person."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,626 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2020 7:14:09 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle rests his hands on noah's waist as he lets him get all over him. a soft gaze watches him talk about irrelevant things. there's satisfaction in hearing noah talk on and on about them.

"yeah, if it's not going to bother you with you being a gym leader and all, then i don't mind."

it was always been just him for the longest time since he had become independent. another person in the house wouldn't be too bad. while kyle has never considered someone living with him before, it brings a certain excitement in his outlook for the future.

there's a sudden playfulness in kyle's stare, one that purposely invites noah into going in on him. an edge of his lips curve up as kyle starts to count down in his mind before noah takes the bait.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,604 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2020 7:36:29 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "it'll be worth it." noah stretches, arms winged and folded at the elbows. he's a morning person anyway; taillow song and hoenn sun is enough for waking. "but we eventually wanna end up living together, right? it's the endgame, man."

his hands fall and brace against kyle's chest. dark hair falls across his effervescent expression as noah finds his life shifting once more. this time, by choice.

the gym leader is quick to notice the glint of kyle's gaze. there is no need to sift, to decipher- instead, noah beats the clock. his dark shadow vanishes in between their colliding bodies. no smoke, no mirrors, only flame as their lips come together in a searing kiss.

noah lingers. eyes closed, unable to withdraw, for breath becomes smoke and touch becomes fire- and he'd rather resign himself to this than any other fate. still, the drama must cease. his lips unlatch with a click, and he rests his forehead on kyle's, a laugh fluttering pink, "i think i've kissed you more than any other person in my life."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,626 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pool [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2020 10:57:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
noah's expressions were reflected on kyle's. he bites his lips as he resists, trying to convince himself that looking at noah was enough.

"flattery's not going to get you anything more from me, y'know."

he chuckles, the warmth of his breath becoming more apparent up close with noah. he leans in for one more, and as he breaks away, he faces noah with bliss. fingers cover his mouth, trying to repress the ever growing smile on his face.

"there's still time before food arrives. wanna cool off like what the dogs are doing?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,604 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
pool [m]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2020 1:03:06 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 as kyle hides his growing grin, noah's lip blooms into a slight pout. he can feel the smile behind the mask: a genuine betrayal of kyle's usual stoic disposition, hidden by frustrating fingers. there's no real offense. just playful robbery of something beautiful.

"like, jump into the inflatable pool again?" noah asks, his hands still massaging the other. "or... we can sit in the refrigerator. but there's probably only space for one. you can just in my lap then, man."

he pulls his forehead away, finally.

"are you hiding a smile from me, c'mon." noah's fingers wriggle against kyle's sides, tickling him with an overpowering assault. "show me!"

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing