wasted [ m ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
wasted [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 23:10:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Ridiculously enough, the two of them got way too wasted before heading to the mall. Abner had done this particular adventure once before, even going so far as to mind security. Though, because he was drunk, he was doing a grunt-level job of it. Stupid stick figure fucking photos tapped to the cameras so it's all the security footage would read until the pictures were removed.[break][break]

"Oh don't bullshit me," Abner began as he disarmed the security system. "You got drunk before I did for sure."[break][break]

Abner's mumbled complaint was followed by the security system disarming and him pushing the door open with a gloved hand. He was covered from head to toe with concealing clothing as a means to keep DNA off the scene.[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]
diamond in the rough

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
wasted [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 14:36:06 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar kept fidgeting with his mask. It just wouldn't set properly, and the cozy wool was causing a weird sensation on his skin. Probably a side affect of the vodka. Oscar wobbled from side to side as Abner took out the security, "I'm pretty sure you got drunk first, ya lightweight a-eeeef. But if it'll make Kip happy I'll do the--the--you know the thing." 

Oscar followed Abner in, adjusting his own gloves as he carefully approached the target. He walked past rows and rows of jewelry, all no doubt valuable in their own right. But their eyes were on a much bigger fish, kept in a fortified display in the center of the store. There sat a hefty necklace covered in black diamonds, a proper prize for criminals of their calibre.

Or perhaps even a bit above, after all they only accepted this daunting task because the two of them had a bit too much to drink and thought it was a good way to kill some time. It was decided that whoever got drunk first was to get the actual target, and while Oscar was still convinced Abner was first he decided to do it anyway. It was only fair since Abner got the security system.

Oscar examined the display carefully, immediately noticing motion detectors within the glass. "Well these shit heads pulled all the stops. Let's see ummmmm yeah here." Oscar found a hatch in the display's base containing a variety of wires, no doubt used to power the lights and motion sensors within. He pulled out a pokeball and released Disco the grubin. Disco probably expected to play, but instead Oscar grabbed him by the body and starting using his pinvers as wire cutters. Oh well, it's a living.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
wasted [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 15:04:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

"Damn, you're innovative."[break][break]

The grubin being used as wire cutters? Yeah, Abner never would have seen a grubin in the wild and thought, 'Y'know what I'mma use you for ya little shit? Ta cut some wires, f'sho.' No, he'd probably have kicked the grubin because it wasn't whatever he'd have been lookin' for. Given the type, a pikachu or something.[break][break]

He watched the sensors die down and gave Oscar a clap or two, something like a congratulations on being clever and on getting the motion sensors unarmed.[break][break]

"You, my good sir, are a decent addition to team rocket. I don't hate you."[break][break]

Being drunk, Abner typically just said shit, and most of the time it held more feeling than he realized.[break][break]

"But uh, let's grab it and go? Cause, I gotta piss..."[break][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
wasted [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 16:13:30 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
As Oscar snipped the last wire, he let out a cackle at Abner's comments, "Of course I am, I'm Oscar fuckin' Clayt'n! But you are a worrrthy partner Abner, I-I-I respect ya alot. I also think it's cute that you'd think it'll be that easy." Oscar withdrew Disco and knocked on the glass encasing the necklace. "This case is more crystal than glass. It's suuuuper strong, it can withstand a hyper beam from a tyranitar." 

Oscar paused to let out a burp, "Excuse me, I'm feeling kinda vommy. Where was I? Oooh yeah it's got a big ol' weaknessss." Oscar pulled a rolled up tool kit from his back pocket, and from it he pulled a scalpel. He tapped the very small opening where the case met the display base, "Its adhesive is shit! Speaking of this'll take a second just piss in the corner. Wait no, dna evidence. I dunno find a plant or hold it."

Oscar began to chip away at the bottom of the case, slowly but surely loosening it.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
wasted [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 20:15:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abner wondered if he really could pee in a corner, but looking around, no plants and no corners, he decided the DNA evidence wasn't a good idea to just leave lying around. So instead of relieving himself, he just grumbled and started to bounce in place while Oscar called him cute. Wait hold up--[break][break]

"No fuckin' fair," Abner complained in a low growl before moving up and behind Oscar, to whisper in his ear. "I haven't got ta fuck you yet, you can't go callin' me cute."[break][break]

After taunting Oscar with seductive tones and a breath filled with vodka, was that really tempting?, Abner leaned back and lifted his foot, kicking the display case. That adhesive certainly was shit, because it detached the case and, with a swift movement, Abner was catching it-- or attempting.[break][break]

"Ohshitit'sheavy!"[break][break]

Abner probably looked like a cockroach that couldn't lift a stone off its stomach while upside down. He flailed and groaned before reaching for his belt and pulling out his gengar's ball, releasing the gengar. She gave the case one look over and then her trainer, before extending her mouth over the case and eating it. She covered her mouth and gave a polite burp before giggling.[break][break]

"Thanks Vrethe."[break][break]

That's what he gets for trying to be sexy while drunk.

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-top: 20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
wasted [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 17:53:42 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar nearly snapped his scalpel when Abner whispered to him, scared him shitless. His heart outright popped when the mother fucker kicked the case off. Oscar was startled so much he flopped onto his ass. Luckily Abner caught it, with the hell of his gengar. Oscar clapped as he got up, "Excellent for-" 

Then the gengar ate the damn case. Oscar's shoulders slumped, "That was worth like, 3,000 poke." The gengar looked satisfied, so Oscar shrugged and approached the display. He gently scooped up the necklace and examined it up close. It was a dazzling sight, even without light the diamonds gleamed. In the reflection of the biggest diamomd Oscar saw his reflection, and behind him Abner. His eyebrows furrowed, thinking about that moment before the doof kicked the case. 

Oscar's concentration from before was beginning to sober him, and he couldn't help but reflect on the nagging pull he flet toward Abner. And yet his cynicism pushed awat just as much. Can't let hom in, he'd just leave. Oscar looked back at Abner, "I'll open my legs when you learn not to break shit. Let's go dork." He gave Abner a playful jab to the shoulder before walking past him. 

Underneath the mask, his expression was quite conflicted.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
wasted [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 12:27:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abner returned his gengar after giving her a ruffle of the tuft atop her head as a show of gratitude. But Oscar's mention of the price of the case had Abner furrowing his brows. He just missed out on a lot of fuckin' gachas and he was damn near salty about it.[break][break]

"Well, fuck."[break][break]

It was a grumble that reflected his whole mood. Oscar apparently came with baggage. Abner wasn't the greatest with baggage because he had far too many bags in his own closet he'd labeled 'forget' and pushed aside for never after to deal with.[break][break]

He's about as much of a fan of dealing with shit as is his fan.[break][break]

"Guess that's a lost cause then, huh?"[break][break]

It was a tease, followed by a hand on Oscar's shoulder to show for one, no hard feelings and for two, that he wouldn't stop hanging out with Oscar just because he couldn't fuck him. Yes, that had been the end game, but he tended to be friends with people he slept with most of the time anyway. Though he did enjoy his fair share of one night stands as well.

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
wasted [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 14:30:33 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
As Abner put his hand on Oscar's shoulder, Oscar relaxed a bit. He recieved the sentiment, and it was quite heart warming. Oscar's mask stretched around the mouth as he smiled, it's been a while since he could call someone an actual friend.

He wralped his arm around Abner's shoulder and laughed, "Come on let's turn this bitch in so we can get back to drinking." Oscar lead the way out, leaving behind a clean crime scene.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
wasted [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 14:35:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

A clean crime scene behind them, drinks ahead of them, and a pretty necklace. Turning this in would be a breeze. Abner gave Oscar a glance before leaning into the embrace. That was now three people he could consider friends in the new rocket.[break][break]

Maybe this new rocket wasn't so bad after all... and wasn't that a sore subject?[break][break]

"Good thing we're gettin' a drink. Maybe I'll find somebody else willing to fuck me while we're there."[break][break]

He means it in jest... sort of.

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
wasted [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 14:41:07 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
"Ha! I'll wingman, you need all the help you can get stud muffin!" Pretending not to be jealous by the prospect, Oscar lead on as they exited the mall. He wore the necklace all the way to the drop off point, I mean when was the next time he'd get to wear bling this expensive? He looked damn fabulous by the way, the black diamonds meshed so well with his black ensemble.

After giving up the goods, he was damn excited to spend his earnings on a fun night out with Abner. All the while burying any emotion beside joy as deeply as he could.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
wasted [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 2:32:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 pokédollars, 5 infamy, 1x sparkling dust.
[break]