celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
runnin' [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 1:08:44 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]yikesyikesyikes! that definitely didn't go as planned. apparently she's getting rusty because what should've been a cake walk is now a hell of a workout for her legs. sirens echo in the distance and there's no bigger motivator to get her ass in gear than the damn cops.

"fucking hell," she grits out, barely managing to dart her way up and over a stray trash can. it topples as her foot leaves and she stumbles, pavement quickly rushing to meet her. damn, if that didn't hurt like a bitch. she has no time to check the status of her body, let alone her catsuit, before she's rolling and hauling herself back up.

they weren't that far behind her, not enough for her to slow down. and maybe that's what prompts her to take a detour and try to use the shadows to her advantage. which, turns out, is something that's about to make things worse. how could it get worse, you might ask?

well, for one... she's stepping right into emma's cross-hairs. reminiscent of their first meeting, perhaps, but just as bad. actually, scratch that. definitely worse than the first time. she stills and part of her considers which will get her first: an angry wolf or the cops?

at least she'd like the handcuffs, right?

get out of my sight prompt

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
runnin' [c]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 5:15:45 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]
[attr="class","team0"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

She isn't expecting to run into Giada tonight, but the pieces fall into place and she follows the sound of sirens.[break][break]

And the sirens lead to a woman in red leaping over a trash can and slamming to the ground on the other side. She picks herself up and continues, and Emma follows her from a different route. She's waiting for an opening, waiting for the right moment.[break][break]

And when she takes it, Emma's hands latch onto the woman biceps to lift her up. There's a dangerous look in her eyes, a look that orders her to keep her mouth shut.[break][break]

It takes all of her core muscles to pull the woman onto the roof with her, but she manages, and presses her body to the ground.[break][break]

"Shh."[break][break]

With both of them lying low and Giada's trail ended, the woman's pursuers hesitate in the alleyway or street, peering around every corner. [break][break]

"She couldn't have just disappeared, she's around here somewhere! Keep looking!"[break][break]

Emma waits, patient as ever, until they pass by and they can slink away, unseen.[break][break]

For now, anyway.[break][break]

"So, what did we royally fuck up this time?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team0]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
runnin' [c]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 17:53:32 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]her mind is reeling by the time emma's hands clasp around her biceps. gotta figure a way out, gotta escape. fight or flight with flight in full force. naturally she'll throw down if she has to but her body aches from tumbling over a trash can and she's left a little worse for wear. the adrenaline is slowly running down the longer she's pressed to the roof, the longer she's given to actually allow her mind and body to catch up. and by the time the adrenaline runs out, she's becoming aware that her body is cut up and she's ready for one hell of a nap.

"what're you doing here?" she whispers, eyes darting to find emma. the men below are too distracted with trying to find her that they talk over her voice, chattering among themselves with possible solutions on their tongues. good luck, boys. this cat is gone.

and when they finally pass, shuffling off to the next spot to check, she's slowly lifting herself up to regard her savior with a roll of her eyes. "why do you always assume i fucked up?" she did, that much is obvious but damn, don't call her out like that. a sigh escapes and she's letting her gaze drop to the status of her catsuit. there's tears in the vinyl, stained slightly darker with her own red. damn it. no heists until it's repaired, huh?

"i hit a house i shouldn't have," she supplies after a brief silence. and while she doesn't want to believe it was a royal fuck up, it definitely was. her intel was wrong and with that, so was her instinct. realistically, she's lucky they didn't shoot her but it's fine, lesson half learned?

get out of my sight prompt

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
runnin' [c]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 4:22:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: