attack on titanic [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
attack on titanic [m]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 4:36:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

He's stolen his way onto the cruise ship with the intent to pilfer and steal. He's a simple man with simple desires and he knows damn well there's bound to be beautiful babes and good fucking food served on such a high-profile boat. [break][break]

River is slick about it too, charming his way onto the boat by batting his eyelashes and flirting with the hostess in charge of taking tickets. He comes up with the lame excuse that his girlfriend was already on board and had his ticket and would be furious if he didn't make it back. Somehow, the two of them are stupid enough to talk circles around one another because his argument makes no sense and he's definitely hitting on her.[break][break]

And yet it works and he slips past and melts into the crowd. On the way he plucks a pair of designer sunglasses, a spray-tan, and a tall glass of lemonade that's definitely spiked. [break][break]

Without a doubt, the best idea he had by far. [break][break]

River walks with purpose as he makes his way to the deck to begin suntanning.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: sink or swim

[attr="class","tag"]@dae

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
attack on titanic [m]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 5:07:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]dae is already on deck sun tanning. it's not often that the boy finds time for himself, so when the opportunity to board a cruise appeared, he jumped right on it without much hesitation. this getaway is all about relaxing, and he has no problems doing just that.

until a sudden blaring of an alarm ruins it.

dae continues to lay on the chair, eyes closed, basking in the hot sun. he's content with just ignoring the commotion but one of the staff runs up to him. they tell him to get inside, that the ship is being attacked by pirates, but they seem more concerned with their own safety than his because they leave him right after.

"bye."

[newclass=.dae] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae b] color: #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae i] text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
attack on titanic [m]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 5:19:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

As River makes it onto the scene, the sirens are blaring and people are running and -- someone was able to tear his shirt off. Okay, not really, it was draped over his shoulder. But the buttons snagged his fingernails and he sucks in a breath.[break][break]

"Ouch, the fuck? You stole my shirt!"[break][break]

He pops a finger into his mouth to stave off the sting before glancing around. Nothing seems to be amiss, probably because all of the commotion was on the lower deck. The pirates had boarded from there and everyone was dumb enough to run right for them.[break][break]

Which left the deck wide open to enjoy all alone--- wait.[break][break]

"Hey buddy, you deaf? There're sirens."[break][break]

He hesitates.[break][break]

"THE SHIP IS ON FIRE, AHHH, RUN!"[break][break]

If he doesn't move, River would shrug and make his way to a now open lounging chair to manspread and get as much sun as he could.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@dae

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
attack on titanic [m]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 5:29:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]another distraction; this time from someone with their shirt off. dae peers up at the man, squinting against the glare of the sun. "i hear them. they're pretty annoying." if only he could disable them. regardless, dae doesn't react, not even to the warning that the ship might be on fire. he leans back but this time chooses to observe the situation around them.

the staff from earlier wasn't lying: there are pirates on board. he sees some of them being fended back by both trainers and staff on board. how valiant, but they're fighting a losing battle because the numbers aren't in their favor. they'll soon be overwhelmed.

"should we help?"

the question isn't directed at the man sun tanning next to him but at the slumbering slowbro underneath the lounge chair. no response is given, but dae still sits up and continues to observe.

[newclass=.dae] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae i] text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
attack on titanic [m]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 5:40:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

The ship isn't on fire, but there's plenty of racket and screaming and chortling laughter from below deck that suggests it may very likely set on fire. Maybe. Hopefully not, River didn't exactly have any Pokemon that could fly.[break][break]

Where the other guy chooses to look around, River has pulled his stolen had down over his eyes and reached his arms back behind his head. He looks like he's in the lap of luxury, literally. [break][break]

He doesn't even bother to lift his hat to glance at the guy when he speaks. Maybe he barely even hears him over the sounding alarms. They have probably... thirty minutes before help arrives, give or take. The pirates hadn't waited that long to jump the ship.[break][break]

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."[break][break]

The statement is flat and lifeless because he's giving a shit answer to a shit question. Of course he's not going to help. Why does he care that pirates are manhandling people's belongings? He doesn't.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@dae

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
attack on titanic [m]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 16:47:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]"the fuck you on about?"

revenge is a dish best served cold? what kind of prophetic shit is that? it leaves dae confused, almost as much as his slowbro usually is, and distracted enough for one of the pirates to approach them. the gun's pointed right at him.

"bro i'm literally just sun tanning."

but the pirate is insistent for them to surrender. from what exactly? who knows, but not that it matters because as soon as the gun clicks, a PSYCHIC envelops the man whole and tosses him off the side of the ship. slowbro chuckles underneath the chair.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
attack on titanic [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 5:57:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

"Fuck if I know, pal. It was the title of a book I walked past."[break][break]

He's oblivious to the pirate pointing a gun at his new buddy, only lifting the brim of his hat when he hears him say:

'Bro, I'm literally just sun tanning.'[break][break]

Because for a second he thinks this guy's trying to pick a fight with him. But it turns out he's picking a fight with some dude with a handlebar moustache.[break][break]

He flinches at the sound of gunfire, but when he opens his eyes the kid is still lounging and his Slowbro is chuckling. There's a splash not long after. [break][break]

"Did you just throw him overboard? Niiiice, bro."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@dae

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
attack on titanic [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 7:35:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]ah, shit. keep a low profile, as he's been told time and time again. he seems to have failed as a group of men turn their attention towards him at the sound of the gun being fired. he grimaces, but shrugs because he can't see a way that this could've been avoided. maybe if he had just surrendered?

"my slowbro did," he says in response before sliding off the chair. he stands, stretches, and leans back down to drag the slowbro out from under the chair by his tail. "slowbro you fat bitch." so heavy.

two pirates approach with guns pointed, this time at both of them.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
attack on titanic [m]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 3:55:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

It's only when a pirate literally comes up to him to lift him by the scruff of his tank top that he peels his sunglasses from his face.[break][break]

"Can I help you? Normally I might think this is hot, but like... at least ask first."[break][break]

The guy holding him is dumbfounded by River's stupidity, but it gives the kid a chance to reach in his back pocket for his Pincurchin. Upon being disturbed, the tiny Pokemon latches onto the guys hand with his paralyzing spikes. [break][break]

River is rudely and painfully dropped to the ground, warranting a curse and a groan.[break][break]

"I ain't got shit for you guys. Try below deck where the rich bitches are."[break][break]

He nudges the guy, twitching, on the ground. He shrugs his shoulders and replaces his sunglasses.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@dae

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
attack on titanic [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 17:12:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]the moment dae hears footsteps near him as when he lets go of slowbro's tail, which falls to the ground with a thud. he raises his hands into the air, careful with his movements.

"what he said. we ain't rich bitches."

in fact, he barely has anything on him except for his pokemon, phone, and some cash just in case he needs it. the pirate inches closer which provokes another PSYCHIC from his trusted friend, slowbro. off the side of the ship he goes!

"i'm heading to the lower deck. you can follow if you want to."

again, who dae is actually talking to remains an unknown. jk, it's his slowbro.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
attack on titanic [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 20:49:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy,[break]1x free evolution (redeemable in the site shop).
[break]
@dae