2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fetch [m/o]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 15:10:02 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam hums to himself as he sneaks by the rock formations by the beach. he was given a tip that there was a cove that leads to a pirate hideout. a pirate hideout means treasure, and whenever there's treasure involved, there's money.

it was the dead of the day and everything was laid bare. aside from the partial cover given by the rocks jutting out of the sand, the path to the said cove had nothing but a flat expanse of sand and sea. there was no choice but to wait for an opening, which might as well be him just sun tanning since it's taking long for a guard right at the entrance to get distracted by something.

from behind him, he notices the slight shifts of the sands. he almost jumps, but he remains is composure and turns behind him slowly. he leers at the person, although the squinting of his eyes may be attributed to the sun more.

"what? you want in too?" he asks suspiciously.

@open
mission
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fetch [m/o]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 15:37:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]"in?" is the first thing that leaves him as he squints his eyes at the man, not leering, the sun is just pretty bright today. it takes him a moment before it clicks in his head. "oh, in for the treasure. yeah sure."

dae's reason for being there is not as noble as robbery. he's there for revenge. they disrupted his holiday and therefore must pay the consequences. he'd be lying if he said he wasn't a little bit excited about it, though.

"fifty-fifty?"

[newclass=.dae] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae b] color: #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae i] text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fetch [m/o]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 18:00:48 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam grumbles. it would have been 100-0 if no one else had the same idea as him at that exact moment. still, it wasn't like he can carry the loot that was supposed to be there all on his own.

there's time to think about it before priam answer. "as long as you make it easy for the both of us," he mentions.

he turns back to where the guard sat by the entrance to a cove, still hidden from his sight from behind a large rock formation. priam grabs a loose pebble and throws it at another, the clicking sound alerting the guard.

"we're jumping him," priam shares his thoughts in a whisper.

the guard stands up to investigate the noise. priam readies himself the moment he turns his back on them to search for the source of the sound.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fetch [m/o]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 18:10:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]jumping him. seems simple enough. "i gotchu," he says, waiting for his mark. as soon as the man turns his back on them, dae shoots out from behind the cover of the rock formation and charges at him.

dae is by no means a fighter. he is short and somewhat fit but his hand-to-hand combat abilities are lacking. so he leaves the heavy lifting to his partner and instead goes for the man's knees, kicking the back of it which makes him fall to the ground.

dae swivels on his feet so he's in front of the man that's now kneeling and kicks him straight in the balls, adding insult to injury. he takes a step back and gives priam a thumbs up, leaving the man vulnerable to be choked out.

[newclass=.dae] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae i] text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fetch [m/o]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 18:56:33 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"priam kick!"

from his cover, he makes a running start before he jump kicks him to the ground. the drop kick works in conjunction with dae's move, and as priam gets back up to his feet from falling into the beach's sands, he watches his partner in crime deal the finishing blow.

"ya ain't that bad!" priam compliments as he takes a pokemon out.

the shroomish sees the fallen guard and immediately knows what to do. a cloud of spores immediately put the man to sleep had pain not done the same thing already. maybe he'll wake up before the rising tides take him.

picking up his shroomish, priam motions for their hideout. "let's go!" he invites as he starts rushing to the entrance, where he'd stay wary before entering inside.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fetch [m/o]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 15:22:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]priam kick? holy shit. this dude literally called out his attack before doing it. dae takes a moment to process and appreciate. "bro i know we just met but that was mad cool." priam kick. "dae kick! doesn't have the same impact, you know?" he says, smacking his fist into his palm.

dae rushes after priam, staying relatively close as they near the entrance to the cove. it's dark inside, he notes, but he's not afraid of the dark so he doesn't hesitate to enter.

"we should be quiet," comes out as a whisper as he stays close to the rocky walls. up ahead, a small campfire burns. from this distance, he sees two men sat around the fire and not much else. the treasure is probably behind them somewhere but they don't have a clear view from where they are.

"what's the plan?"

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fetch [m/o]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2020 17:32:13 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam switches his hold on his shroomish so that his palm grips the upper half of his shroomish. he takes a peek of the target, readies his arm for an overhead throw, and then turns at dae.

"this is the plan."

the shroomish is thrown at a large room with multiple pirates lounging around. it's an enclosed space with only one entrance, which makes it easy to guard, but also a dead end for them. treasure litter within the end of the cave, where the shroomish seems to be landing.

a cloud of spore fills the cave upon impact, putting every pirate inside to sleep. lanterns light the back area where the sun finds it hard to illuminate, making it easy to confirm that everyone was incapacitated by the shroomish.

he drags his shirt over his nose as he turns to dae. he cocks his head, motioning for him to go in, before entering the cave with the intent of looking for the most valuable ones he can carry.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fetch [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 9:02:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]you know, it almost feels like dae isn't really needed at all. he plays the role of observer and watches priam make quick work of the two men, incapacitating them before they even have a chance to react.

"i guess i'm only here to help carry the loot."

which he's fine with. he gives priam a thumbs up before entering the cave. he stays close to the ground and does his best to remain sneaky. surprisingly, they find the literal stack of treasure without much issues.

"this feels too easy, but whatever."

dae begins scooping as much loot his backpack can manage.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fetch [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 19:58:04 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i'm just that great, ya know? sometimes, i think to myself, 'wow priam, you better slow down or else you're gonna look too perfect in someone's eyes', somethin' like that."

there's snickering that follows his claims. he gives himself the permission to gloat after the praise that makes him sound greater than what he actually is.

"this ain't my first time doin' this kinda stuff, i'll have ya know," priam explains more properly this time. "remember earlier? yeah, i was prepared to do this all on my own. i'm a big boy now, yeah. big boy priam..."

eventually, priam trails off from talking too much about himself. he proceeds to start looting the place, prioritizing what he thinks to be the most valuable before turning back to dae.

"maybe you should let me know if you're in the mood to go do this again sometime," he teases.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fetch [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 7:20:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]priam's words are taken at face value because so far, there's no evidence to suggest they shouldn't be. to pretty much do this all on his own is an impressive feat, and it's one that has certainly caught dae's interest.

"oh no doubt about it, big boy."

he lowers himself to a squat to make sure he gets all the right treasures into his bag. he wastes no time to start walking like a krabby, moving left and right like a determined thief. only the most valuable things go into the bag.

"you know, if we're gonna do this again, we should prolly come up with some codenames. yours can be big boy," he suggests, looking over his shoulder at priam. "i don't wanna be small boy though. shit sounds weird."

Tb9Pe5AY

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fetch [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 18:26:44 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"ooh! that suits me, yeah!"

all priam is going with at the moment is adrenaline. there's a chance that he might hate that nickname or that he'll think up of a better one, but 'big boy' did sound something that will appeal to him.

"yours can be... the carry..." he didn't actually come up with something good, having only used a word he heard him say moments earlier. priam settles with that regardless. "yeah, that works."

jfRr|si4

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fetch [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 0:57:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@dae