heat crash [ss/m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
heat crash [ss/m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 19:25:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]
[attr="class","team0"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

"This has to be the worst heatwave I've ever seen.."[break][break]

Avery mumbles this under her breath as she presses a damp cloth to the back of her neck. She seems out of breath and over-exerted. The woman appears to be stooped over a water fountain in the city, filling a bucket or two with water.[break][break]

She's forced to set one of the buckets down, however, to wipe damp hair from her face and sigh. Her cheeks are rosy and her mind foggy. The white sundress she wears clings to her skin thanks to the sweat pouring off of her.[break][break]

But just ahead under a swath of sparse-looking trees are a bunch of wild Pokemon and exhausted trainers. There's a Pokemon Center nearby but their doors are closed. She can literally see the bodies pressed to the inside of the windows - they're full.[break][break]

There are a few vendors offering cold drinks to beat the heat, but it's honestly in vain.[break][break]

Down the street, a Lucario wears the melting bodies of Avery's Furret and Pachirisu. They're sprawled over the Lucario's shoulders, sleeping to beat back the heat.[break][break]

"Come on, guys, we just need to set up the sprinkler system and make sure it has water."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team0]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

santi
he, him
june 15
violet, johto
bisexual
diplomatic assistant
5 height
5 height
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @augustin
augustin di santi
heat crash [ss/m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 20:28:07 GMT
augustin di santi Avatar
The day had started out okay enough. He'd gone to the office, surprised his colleague Justine with a bouquet of flowers (begonias, her favorite) for her birthday, and had read enough reports to make his vision go blurry. Now outside, he found himself suffocating under the scorching temperatures -- he thought it was too hot, even for Hoenn, and more so for someone like him who was used to cooler temperatures.

His white button-up, usually pressed to perfection and worn exactly according to his workplace's dress code, was proving to be a nuisance. Augustin sighed in annoyance and stopped for a moment in order to roll his sleeves up to his elbows and unbutton the area around his neck. In all honesty it didn't seem to do much, but at least he felt like he could breathe again.

When he was about to resume the trek to his apartment, he noticed a crowd of miserable-looking trainers and Pokémon standing under the shade of some nearby trees. Furrowing his brows, he felt his attention shift to the nearby Pokémon Center, which was bursting with people trying to escape the heat. And -- was that someone by the fountain?

Curiosity piqued, he walked past the street vendors to try and assess the situation. Now that he was closer, Augustin could see that the figure was a young woman in a white sundress. There were at least two buckets next to her -- was she helping out the trainers? The way she was slumped over the fountain, however, suggested that maybe she wasn't doing too well in the heat either.

"Miss? Are you okay?" Augustin approached the young woman, noticing how exhausted she seemed.

notes: ... tag:
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
heat crash [ss/m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 21:06:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team0"]

She's reaching back down to lift the second bucket and balance them precariously when a voice interrupts her. She meeps in response, a noise of surprise, before lifting her head and glancing over her shoulder to the owner of the voice.[break][break]

"Me?"[break][break]

Is he talking to me?[break][break]

Avery looks over her shoulder, looking for anyone else he could possibly be talking to. But the only other being is her Lucario, so he must be talking to her. [break][break]

"I'm fine! It's just a little hot, that's all!"[break][break]

She laughs but the noise is tired and forced, like it's taking all of her energy to stay chipper and optimistic. She tilts her head, closing her eyes and expressing a cheery smile. The poor girl looks wiped, however, and quite honestly about ready to pass out.[break][break]

"I-- I hate to ask this, but could you take the second bucket of water? I just need it set over by the trees so the Pokemon have something to drink."[break][break]

She gestures meekly to the water, placing both hands on the one right in front of her. It'd likely take both hands for her to hobble the first bucket over.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team0]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

santi
he, him
june 15
violet, johto
bisexual
diplomatic assistant
5 height
5 height
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @augustin
augustin di santi
heat crash [ss/m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 10:32:09 GMT
augustin di santi Avatar
Augustin wasn't at all convinced by the woman's assurances that she was okay. Anyone with two functioning eyes could tell that she was overheated and exhausted, which wasn't at all surprising given that the scorching temperatures were keeping everyone indoors. It seemed strange to Augustin that the woman was doing all this work by herself. 'Is no one else available to help?'

Augustin let his eyes quickly study the woman in front of him before shaking his head.

"You're too tired, miss. Please let me." His hands were gentle as he removed Avery's hands from the single bucket she'd been struggling to hold (the woman was ridiculous if she thought that she could drag that by herself in her current condition). He was quick to grab the other bucket too, just in case the woman tried to take that one.

Buckets in hand, he let a reassuring smile cross his face and before he started walking back to the trees, where the Pokémon were waiting for their water. "You should get some water yourself, miss."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
heat crash [ss/m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 12:56:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team0"]

The reality of it was, no one was willing to help. Avery was a well-known face in the small community of Lilycove city they were currently in and as such, they knew that she was a kind and caring human being - the perfect person to rely on to bust their ass for them without having to ask.[break][break]

And, she was more than willing to do it. [break][break]

Lucario stiffens as the man approaches Avery with the intent to help. The man's hands brush against Avery's to take the handle of the bucket she's struggling to lift. Her arms are shaking and her skin is hot to the touch.[break][break]

And, perhaps it's because of her obvious heat stroke, or because he had touched her and offered help, or that he'd called her miss, or a combination of all of that, but Avery feels suddenly very lightheaded and dizzy.[break][break]

"I-- I am pretty tired, actually..."[break][break]

Her voice is barely above a whisper as she raises a hand to her forehead, massaging the migraine she's getting. All of a sudden she seems disoriented as she watches the man carry both buckets and wander away. [break][break]

"Water? What was I--"[break][break]

She stumbles, crashing against the side of the fountain and cutting her knee open on the rough stone.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

owli

santi
he, him
june 15
violet, johto
bisexual
diplomatic assistant
5 height
5 height
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @augustin
augustin di santi
heat crash [ss/m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 22:12:07 GMT
augustin di santi Avatar
The buckets weren't painfully heavy, but Augustin could see how lugging weights like this repeatedly under this heat wave would leave anyone exhausted. What surprised him the most was that not one of the trainers had offered to help and instead were packed into air-conditioned buildings or under the shade of trees. Humanity, he thought, was a strange creature.

He was turning away to head into the trees when he caught a sudden movement from the corner of his eyes.

The buckets in his hands suddenly hit the floor as Augustin launched himself at the fainting young woman. He wasn't fast enough to keep her from falling, but his hand quickly went for the back of her head to make sure she wouldn't hit it. Head injuries, he knew, were the most dangerous.

There was this strange moment in which Augustin held the fainted woman in his arms and evaluated the situation. The woman was dehydrated, overheated and exhausted. The Poké Center was full to bursting. His own air-conditioned apartment was nearby.

The choice seemed logical. 

She was very light in his arms, he thought as he picked her up, noticing her bleeding knee.

He hoped her Pokémon would follow him; he'd leave the door open for them if they wanted to keep a distance.

His apartment was modern and austere, but the few things that were in there were very high quality. He immediately set the woman down on his couch and put a cool cloth over her forehead. He desinfected and bandaged her knee. There was a glass of water next to her for when she woke up. 

If she didn't wake up soon he'd have to take more drastic measures. For now, though, he sat on an armchair and read a book while he waited.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
heat crash [ss/m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 22:32:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team0"]

For the first time, Lucario is too slow. Blame it on the heat, or the bedraggled ferrets stretched across his shoulders, but he doesn't make it to his master's side before she faints. The sharp smell of blood infiltrates his senses and concern roots him in place as the strange man catches her.[break][break]

Avery's dazed and confused as her head is cradled. The cut on her leg is not severe but it stings, bleeding down the length of her leg just enough to make her faint all over again.[break][break]

As a result, the woman barely notices she's being carried, though her cheek rests against the man's shoulder. Lucario's distrust is evident but he senses no real ill will from the man. Not regarding her, anyway.[break][break]

The Pokemon follows at a distance, cautious, careful. [break][break]

---[break][break]

When Avery comes to, she wakes to a painful headache and heavy limbs. Memory serves her to reach out for the cut on her leg and she whines at the painful sting it brings. But it's clean and she feels cooler, if parched. Blearily, she looks around the apartment to realize that a: she isn't in her own home and b: there's a glass of water sitting on the table next to her.[break][break]

She moves to sit up, awkward and confused - probably scared. The damp cloth, now warm from her fever, slips over her eyes and she catches it with shaking hands before finding the same boy from earlier. He's reading a book.[break][break]

"W-where am I? What happened?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

owli

santi
he, him
june 15
violet, johto
bisexual
diplomatic assistant
5 height
5 height
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @augustin
augustin di santi
heat crash [ss/m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 15:42:55 GMT
augustin di santi Avatar
A sudden sound broke Augustin out of his reading and he looked up to see the unconscious young woman finally awake. She seemed, he decided, scared and a little bit unaware, which was expected. She still must be feeling overheated -- not enough time had passed for her to be able to recuperate.

His eyes subtly studied the young woman's upright figure, and focused on the damp cloth he'd put on her forehead, now gripped in her shaking hands.

Augustin let a soft smile touch his lips even as his expression turned slightly contrite. "I'm sorry, miss. I did not mean to scare you. You kind of... fainted in my arms back in the park." He put the book back onto the coffee table and gave her his full attention, looking ever so slightly embarrassed. "How are you feeling, miss?"

He made no motion to get up from the armchair because he did not want to scare her even more. "Every other place was unfortunately full, so I had to bring you here."

Her Pokémon shouldn't be too far either. Augustin had seen the Lucario following his fainted trainer from the corner of his eyes as he'd turned to open the door to his apartment complex. He'd let the door open for the Pokémon to be able to follow them to his apartment.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
heat crash [ss/m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 20:29:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team0"]

Just as soon as those words tumble out of her mouth, less fully formed than she intended, mind you, Avery is holding her head in her hands and whimpering. The migraine she's suffering from is throbbing and nauseating and she crumbles under the pressure of it. The damp cloth is squeezed tightly, a drop of water sliding down her cheek.[break][break]

"I-I feel like I might be sick."[break][break]

But she's in a strange home and she doesn't know where the washroom is. Her face is pale and she's stressed, unsure whether to jump to her feet and risk falling over or combat the urge to vomit while tucked into the couch. This was such a terrifying circumstance - she was making a fool of herself![break][break]

Wait, did he call her miss?[break][break]

From the other side of the room, Lucario hovers. He seems severe and serious, arms crossed. The two Pokemon on his shoulders hop down to run to Avery, overwhelming her with fluffy fur and needy paws. They're hungry and none-too-chuffed about pressuring her about it, even though she looks like she's about to royally fuck up this generous offer she'd been given.[break][break]

"Guys, guys please, I--"[break][break]

Avery is weakly doing her best to keep the Furret and Pachirisu at bay.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

owli

santi
he, him
june 15
violet, johto
bisexual
diplomatic assistant
5 height
5 height
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @augustin
augustin di santi
heat crash [ss/m]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2020 15:10:44 GMT
augustin di santi Avatar
The young woman, Augustin noted as he quickly studied her hunched frame, was decidedly not okay and still a long way from recovering.

Her Pokémon had thankfully found their way to his apartment, though they didn't seem to be helping the woman much as they immediatelly crowded her with their chattering -- except for the Lucario, who was still watching attentively. He was the protector, Augustin decided, taking care to slow down his movements as he raised himself from his armchair.

He made his way to the young woman sitting on his couch and crouched down as he got to her, ignoring the furry pokémon around her. His eyes found the Lucario's and settled there for a second before shifting to focus on the young woman. "Let me help, miss. I'll take you to the washroom. May I?"  He made sure to lower his voice to a soothing murmur, lest she be suffering from a headache.

Despite not being the strongest person around, Augustin found that she'd felt very light in his arms as he'd carried her over to his apartment. Helping her to the washroom would be an easy task.

His arm went behind her back and under her arm as he lifted her from the couch. The way to the washroom was short, thankfully, and Augustin lingered in the doorway, not sure if she needed his help. "Is there anything else I can do to help, miss?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
heat crash [ss/m]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2020 17:52:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team0"]

When Augustin moves to help her, the Lucario takes a slight step forward, more like a lean-in. The two fluffy Pokemon scatter from Avery's lap as the man approaches, too nervous to remain too close to him. [break][break]

But the man's murmuring is a welcome change and Avery glances at him blearily through tears in her eyes. She makes no move to stop him as his arm wraps around her from behind, lifting her to her feet. She feels faint as she stands, opting to curl her fingers in the fabric of his shirt to help steady herself.[break][break]

He is steady, however, unlike herself, and the trip to the washroom is quick. Avery shakily brushes hair from her face, but it seems that, upon arriving at her destination, the sick feeling has passed. At least for now. Almost as if staring into the bowl has made her decide how much she definitely did not want to cause more fuss for her surprise host.[break][break]

Instead, she sinks to the floor and wipes away fresh tears that fall down her cheeks. She's not meaning to cry, and when she opens her mouth to respond to him, her voice isn't exactly indicative of her tears.[break][break]

"Was there-- was there a water on the table? I think I just-- need something to drink, maybe."[break][break]

As if on cue, the woman's Lucario seemed to have disappeared and reappeared with the glass. He offers it now to the young man, seeing as he blocks the path and is closer.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

owli

santi
he, him
june 15
violet, johto
bisexual
diplomatic assistant
5 height
5 height
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @augustin
augustin di santi
heat crash [ss/m]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2020 11:21:29 GMT
augustin di santi Avatar
Augustin was quick to accept the glass offered to him and to give it, in turn, to the young woman sitting down on the floor of his bathroom. He crouched down in front of her in order to look in her eyes, expression calm. "Maybe it's better that you return to the couch, miss. You'll be able to rest better there. I will get you something in case you get sick."

As if suddenly remembering something, Augustin reached into one of his pockets and brought out an immaculate handkerchief, presenting it to the woman. "Here, to dry your face." He didn't mention the tears, and would take the empty glass in his hands once she drank the water in it.

He would then repeat his motion from earlier, to help her get up and walk to the couch. She still felt, he noted, slightly warmer than normal. However, she seemed to be recovering ever so slightly. She was more aware of what was going on around her, no longer having the same disorientation as when she'd first woken up. 

The kitchen was close to the living room, and Augustin disappeared from sight for a few seconds, reappering with a cold compress for Avery's forehead, another glass of water and a couple of pills for her likely headache. 

He studied her subtly, taking in the long pink hair and her distressed state. Maybe she'd feel better if he introduced himself? "I'm Augustin di Santi," he whispered, eyes growing gentle. "What's your name, miss?"

NOTES: ...
TAG:

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
heat crash [ss/m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 16:53:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]
you'll have nothing to fear when your

[attr=class,lyric2]
heart's turned to gold

[attr=class,bulk]
Avery blinks and suddenly the man is crouched down in front of her, a glass of water in hand and his eyes are meeting hers. The made-up intimacy she receives from the gesture encourages her to blush and nervously shy away from his careful attention. She does, however, accept the drink, bringing it to her lips to sip at it. It's cold and refreshing and it seems to stave off her nausea for a moment.[break][break]

And then he's pulling out a handkerchief, offering it to her with softly-spoken words. Avery is, of course, at a loss for words because she is a mess of awkward nerves. She takes another sip of water, all she can manage without spilling it in her anxious trembling, before swapping it for the cloth. She is happy to bury her face and hide her embarrassment in the soft fabric, wiping away at her drying tears and what sweat may remain on her brow.[break][break]

When she pulls the handkerchief down, however, he is assisting her in helping her to her feet again. And, of course, she is still a blushing mess of awkward responses. His arms are too warm for her over-heated skin but she appreciates it none-the-less, flattered by his kindness. What a slippery slope.[break][break]

He sets her back down on the couch and abandons her temporarily to search for a cold compress, more water, and something for her headache. She exhales as if she's been holding her breath, only able to think somewhat clearly when he's looking away. But now that his gaze searches her features with subtlety - she is none the wiser, really - she awkwardly presses the compress to her face, unable to balance the pills and the water as well as his question.[break][break]

"M-my name? Avery Collins."[break][break]

The gentleness in his gaze stirs warm feelings in her chest and she may very well have became a puddle if she wasn't a solid human being. [break][break]

"I'm so, so, so sorry for intruding on your afternoon. This is so embarrassing."

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/VqmCvt7/averyflipp.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 45px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
heat crash [ss/m]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2020 20:10:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: