celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
city lights
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 21:02:39 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]some nights, she'll find herself lost in the streets of slateport. the less savory, the better. there's something so familiar about it. as if she's being transported back to celadon, to scampering across pavement every night for a place to sleep. and even if those were the worst times of her life, she still had a blast. maybe that thrill is what she's seeking again, despite now having a home to return to.

a mewl pulls her out of her thoughts, blonde head turning at the sound. ah, right! there was a purpose for this. walking her little princess and hunting for a new pokemon. how could she forget?

"over here, peaches," she murmurs. she'd been perched on a bench for too long, simply staring at the city lights in the distance. they're pretty, sometimes. like a collection of fireflies kept on a single shelf in a dark room, left to keep a steady glow. she'll watch them twinkle for a moment longer until peach is climbing up onto her lap. a hand shifts to run through off-colored fur and there's a fond smile that creeps up onto her lips.

giada will end up moving them to the streets eventually, when she's bored of staring at the cityline and in need of a change of pace. and when she does, they'll wander through abandoned houses. down unsavory streets and further into the shadows, no clear destination in mind. it's just her and the city left behind and she's almost choking down feelings of nostalgia when they round the first corner.

solo wild.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
city lights
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 3:30:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GARBODOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUNK SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
city lights
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 22:06:29 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]this isn't like celadon. there's no busy corners, no towering buildings around every turn. only abandoned warehouses and rats scrambling among the shadows. and yet, it feels so much like those very years spent wandering, searching. it's funny. she can't remember what she had been searching for now and maybe that's the whiskey bender she's been coming off of or the simple way that time erases most thoughts eventually.

whatever it was, it has most certainly slipped through her fingers. and for a thief, she's never been very good at having things of her own. whatever it was, it was never meant to be hers it seems. just another stolen trinket to lust after.

a stench hits her nose and she's recoiling, nearly stumbling over herself in the process. god. whatever's down that alley? not in her realm of interest right now. she'll continue on the beaten path as if it's all she knows, barely working street lights and the sound of trouble in the distance guiding her deeper into the outskirts.

and eventually, she'll let go of thoughts of celadon, of years long past. and when she does, she'll take off through the streets just for the thrill of it. just to feel alive and in the moment and free.

solo wild.
passing!

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
city lights
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 7:07:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOLAN GRIMER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON TOUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
city lights
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 20:28:03 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]at some point while sprinting the streets, it dawns on her that she should probably watch where she's going. and yet, it comes a moment too late.

her foot sticks on something and the blonde is sent tumbling. face meets pavement with a soft smack and she's groaning before her body can even stop rolling from the force. damn, is it hard to breathe. all wind is effectively knocked from her lungs the moment she collides with the ground and she's sprawled out on the ground, chest heaving.

her skitty catches up with a soft, questioning mewl and a wet nose pressing to an already bleeding cheek. "yeah, yeah," she murmurs. it's hoarse, struggling to fully come out. "i'm fine." now what the fuck did she get stuck on? gum or something? gross. she goes to rise and instead of standing at her full height, she's bent and awkward because that foot won't leave whatever it is.

a quick glance down to her foot reveals that one, she's stuck in something green and gooey and two, it's moving. the shriek that escapes is loud, startling, and the goo manages to yank her foot in a direction that earns another yell. "hey! fuck, stop moving please!" the thing in question stills and stares at her. realization hits a moment later and she's heaving out a sigh. it's an alolan grimer, probably trying to get home or whatever it's doing. poor thing... she had just stepped on it, after all.

one of her hands rises to rub at her cheek, leaving dirty and red. ugh, now she needs a shower and probably a nap. "look, i'm sorry i didn't see you," she offers and it's little consolation to the grimer that looks like it's about to cry. if those things even cry. they probably do and probably because she stepped on them. oops... "if i take you home, will that make up for it?" the bubbling gurgle she receives in response is enough for her to finally peel her foot away from the grimer's body and back toward her own.

and that is how she slinks home with a happy little grimer trailing behind her, mumbling something about how her face hurts.

solo wild.
capturing alolan grimer!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
city lights
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 22:03:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT ALOLAN GRIMER!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON TOUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!