genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
catch me if you can [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 14:46:58 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass="#genesis"]--color:#716075; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/UIlLaI6.png);[/newclass]

[attr="class","sadwrap"][attr="id","genesis"]

[attr="class","sadheadline"]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

[attr="class","th th-fox"]

[attr="class","sadquotetrans"]

[attr="class","sadquote"]

route 121. solo wild.

[attr="class","sadtags"]

[attr="class","sadentry"]

With her love of ghost types being more and more the more she gets them, the dark haired woman decided to hit up a near by spot close to where she was yesterday. With her successful captures in the safari zone, Genesis wanted to capture even more pokemon. After all, the more the merrier right? However, her thoughts did turn to her organization. The woman has been part of team rocket for the pass month and hasn’t done a single mission or job for them. At least, they weren’t bothering her. Not yet anyway and she wanted to take advantage of it before they do start harassing her.[break][break]

As soon as emerged onto route 121, the woman pulled out one of her newest captures. Reaching into her pocket and giving the ball a good old fashion toss, it burst open and a pokemon materialized. Both her mouth and eyes smiled at the sight of her new pokemon, excited to start training her. “Hello gastly,” she greeted with a smirk, “I want to do some training today with wild pokemon and maybe even catch a few too.” The oddly colored gastly floated back and forth before she snickered, ready to battle. “Cool. Let’s head that way towards the City first and see what we come across,” Genesis explained to the creature, pointing towards the path that lead to the City, “And if we don’t find anything good, we will circle around and head the opposite direction and see what we run into. Sounds good?” The gastly snickered. “Good. Let’s go.” The woman and her new pokemon started their search, wondering what they will run into today.

[attr="class","sadfooter"]

[attr="class","sadnotes"]

[attr="class","dcred"]★ dijit

[newclass="#charname"]--color:#27A5FF; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/IrX0CB3.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadwrap"]width:520px; background-color:#2C2C2C; padding-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; align-items:center; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; color:#A5A5A5; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadheadline"]display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:space-between; background-color:green; height:70px; width:520px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadicon"]width:70px; height:70px; font-size:45px; text-align:center; line-height:80px; color:var(--color); background-color:#fafafa;display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans"]height:70px; width:450px; background-color:var(--color); overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquote"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquote h1"]font-size:15px; color:#fafafa;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; font-size:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags a"]color:#fafafa!important; text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:none!important; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:80px; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes p"]color:#fafafa; background-color:var(--color); padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry"]width:450px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry p"]margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry b"]color:var(--color); font-size:12px; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry i"]color:#fafafa;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter"]width:520px; height:80px; background-image:var(--image); background-color:var(--color); background-blend-mode:luminosity; background-size:525px; background-position:center; overflow:hidden; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter:hover .sadnotes"]margin-top:5px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans:hover .sadquote"]margin-top:-70px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred"]width:100%; text-align:center; font-size:8px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ACACAC;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred a"]color:#acacac!important;[/newclass]

[newclass="nullelem"]} @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Manrope|Oswald|Source+Sans+Pro&display=swap]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
catch me if you can [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 2:41:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOTHITA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]charm
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]psychic
[attr="class","wildtabox"]hypnosis
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]flatter
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
catch me if you can [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 19:56:51 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass="#genesis"]--color:#716075; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/UIlLaI6.png);[/newclass]

[attr="class","sadwrap"][attr="id","genesis"]

[attr="class","sadheadline"]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

[attr="class","th th-fox"]

[attr="class","sadquotetrans"]

[attr="class","sadquote"]

route 121. solo wild. capture and close

[attr="class","sadtags"]

[attr="class","sadentry"]

It didn’t take long for Genesis to find something she wanted. In fact, the wild pokemon came straight up to her. The little pink and black pokemon pulled her pant leg before pointing to its mouth. The woman blinked, unsure of what to think at first. “I… I don’t have any food with me,” she explained to the pokemon but then knelt down to its level, “But if you let me catch you, I can feed you when I get back to town.” The little pokemon’s head titled, contemplating on the offer. Genesis waited, letting her gaze flickered to the shiny gastly as she hovered next to her.[break][break]

A few minutes passed and the little baby baby nodded. But as she reached for a pokball, the Gothita moved away and made a battle face. She laughed, knowing it was going to lose. “Alright. Let’s battle.” Turning to her gastly with a devilish smirk, she nodded towards the wild pokemon. “Shadowball.” The gastly snickered. She gathered the energy and soon, open her mouth. A dark daru ghostly sphere fired from her mouth and hurled towards the pokemon. The creature accepted the attack, fainting almost instantly. Confused but not complaining, the woman tossed the ball to catch it. The ball hit, sucking the creature inside. “Well… that was unexpected,” she mumbled, waiting for the ball to confirm capture.

[attr="class","sadfooter"]

[attr="class","sadnotes"]

[attr="class","dcred"]★ dijit

[newclass="#charname"]--color:#27A5FF; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/IrX0CB3.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadwrap"]width:520px; background-color:#2C2C2C; padding-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; align-items:center; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; color:#A5A5A5; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadheadline"]display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:space-between; background-color:green; height:70px; width:520px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadicon"]width:70px; height:70px; font-size:45px; text-align:center; line-height:80px; color:var(--color); background-color:#fafafa;display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans"]height:70px; width:450px; background-color:var(--color); overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquote"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquote h1"]font-size:15px; color:#fafafa;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; font-size:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags a"]color:#fafafa!important; text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:none!important; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:80px; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes p"]color:#fafafa; background-color:var(--color); padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry"]width:450px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry p"]margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry b"]color:var(--color); font-size:12px; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry i"]color:#fafafa;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter"]width:520px; height:80px; background-image:var(--image); background-color:var(--color); background-blend-mode:luminosity; background-size:525px; background-position:center; overflow:hidden; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter:hover .sadnotes"]margin-top:5px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans:hover .sadquote"]margin-top:-70px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred"]width:100%; text-align:center; font-size:8px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ACACAC;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred a"]color:#acacac!important;[/newclass]

[newclass="nullelem"]} @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Manrope|Oswald|Source+Sans+Pro&display=swap]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
catch me if you can [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2020 4:00:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT GOTHITA!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]charm
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]psychic
[attr="class","wildtabox"]hypnosis
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]flatter
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!