POSTED ON Jul 28, 2020 18:18:40 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
of all things he thought about doing in the summer getting caught by pirates wasn't one of them. seriously who goes out and becomes a pirate in the middle of summer?! what madness was this?!" what was even crazier was that they decided to hold up in a cave in evergrande city of all places and no one was any the wiser. their hideout had to be in the top layer of the city because form where kazimir was sitting he could see where the sky and sea touched over on the horizon.
[break][break]
oh was it not clear that kazimir had been captured by them? it seems like taking a small walk off the beaten path in town led him to the pirates hideout and they decided to tie him up after surrounding him and throw him in with their other looted treasure. For what reason he couldn't really say although he was pretty sure it wasn't going to be very pretty and he wasn't one to just sit around to find out. So with a bit of struggling he managed to sit himself upright and lean against a crate and moved himself up and down against it as he rubbed his bindings against its edges.
[break][break]
"yo ho ho gonna break your face in ya dirty pirates."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: beach bingo: thread: thread; midsummer madness[break]
mission[break]
awvdhdA0

[attr="class","tag"]@open

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shiver me timbers! [m]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2020 18:39:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

shiver me timbers!

Honestly, Grey at first wondered if this was part of the course—you know a tourist attraction where you get boarded by Pirates out of nowhere and then taken away deep into a cave whom the fuck knows where. But judging by the horrified faces of those around him before he'd wager that no, this wasn't a tourist attraction. But really, pirates? Fucking pirates?

He has officially seen it all.

Well not much to complain about, besides these bidding rubbing irritatingly against his skin, though thankfully these pirates weren't that bright at all, at least the mooks that grabbed him weren't. They didn't even ask me why I was wearing such a strange costume he thought as he straightened up a little and rubbed his sharp 'claws' against the ropes as best as he could, grunting and wincing as he pulled and twisted his wrists around to accomplish it. Soon he was out of his bidding, standing up straight and rubbing at his sore wrists. "Then again... they couldn't really say anything, not with their stupid pirate gear on 'em." He looked around, noticing he was in a small stony-room; a space in the wall inside this huge ass cave they were under, but more importantly among the loot, he noticed his backpack and pokebelt and pokeballs nearby.

Strapping his stuff he set out of the room, intent on getting out but stopped as he heard something in the adjacent cave nearby. He crouched a little and moseyed to the mouth of the cave and peeked in, perking up once he saw another prisoner in this place. "Hey, you! Do you know what the fuck's going on around here?" He whispered, trying not to make too much noise as he moved towards the other male, using his sharp claws to help him get out of his bidding, noticing that they were halfway through snapping entirely from what he had been doing before he came here.

|  |

TAGS:
OOC NOTES My gay son to the rescue xd Hope my reply is good enough owo

EY16f_3Z

<< PREVIOUS THREAD
NEXT THREAD >>
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
shiver me timbers! [m]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2020 23:10:19 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
he could feel the binds almost snap as he did what he could to wear them down. he was a little too late to hear the footsteps coming for him and when the shape of something entered his peripheral he bared his teeth like a feral arcanine only to freeze when what he saw was...well it was not a pirate that was for sure. some guy dressed up light a mightyena almost? yeah that would definitely take the summer madness cake really. at least he looked cute and seemed like another person the pirates kidnapped and managed to get free somehow, so that was a plus. well a plus for kazimir anyway.
[break][break]
"uh yeah. pirates. guess they're gonna takes us for our booty and our treasure." kaz wasn't really keen on sharing booty of any kind with these creep pirates anyway and with a snap his binds were free and he shot up to his feet to the point of almost jumping off of them and looked around his surroundings. no sign of his gear or pokeballs at all. "damnit those guys must have took my stuff somewhere else-oh hey. i think i found-" the sight of a ball caught his eye and as he picked it up it wobbled as soon as his fingers touched it and it opened up. what came out was not one of kazimir's pokemon. instead it was some kind of black and white ursine looking figure that stared down the two trainers with daggers in its eyes.
[break][break]
before it could take in its surroundings they were met by shouting by a pirate who happened to walk by the cave and saw their prisoners free and roaming about. he reached down for a pokeball to try and subdue them when a blonde blur ran up and decked him in the chest with a flying knee. as he drove his knee into the man and landed on top of him knocking him out of wind and his mind kaz got to his feet and gestured at the other two to follow him. "c'mon! ya really gonna wait out here for more ta come?!"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: beach bingo: thread: thread; midsummer madness[break]
mission[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@ofan

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
eG|xSMT3
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shiver me timbers! [m]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2020 23:36:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

shiver me timbers!

"Down, Cujo." Grey drawled as he saw the teeth before the bindings snapped, stepping back as the larger dude almost bowled him over in his haste to get up. "Well there was some loot on the other room I was in, maybe your shit is there too—" he trailed off, eyes widening as what came out of that Pokeball send the male into a sputtering mess.

The Pokemon was bear-ish in appearance, looking like some sort of monk by what its appearance, but most importantly it was BLACK AND WHITE. Grey almost forgot to breathe as he forced himself to calm down, spotting the murderous glare being directed at them making him squirm in place and imperceptively touch his two Pokeballs with his friends inside just in case the unknown Pokemon decided to attack.

Before he could do anything else, like take out his Pokedex and check what kind of Pokemon was in front of him, a Pirate spotted them and was immediately drowned by the male he had helped out of his bidding. "Holy shit. Are you like—a Kung Fu Master or something?" He figured it was okay to ask, given that he just downed someone with a flying knee. Not really waiting for an answer he gave the unknown Pokemon an uncertain glance before following the other male. "Name's Grey, what's yours? And what's that Pokemon?" He'd need a name to call this dude instead of Hot Guy or Kung-Fu Guy as his mind helpfully supplied, and he was still immensely curious about the Pokemon behind them.

There was a bit of a ruckus upfront, voices pinging off the walls as a group of pirates, or perhaps escapees seemed to get closer to their location, perhaps attracted by the noise of fighting early. He palmed the Pokeball containing his Pangoro, ready to send him out and snap an order if more hostiles appeared.

"Can't believe my first day in Hoenn and I'm already in deep shit, just my luck." He muttered.

|  |

TAGS:
OOC NOTES :pepehands: why must you tease my poor son like this

<< PREVIOUS THREAD
NEXT THREAD >>
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
shiver me timbers! [m]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2020 15:11:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
"name's kazimir. got it memorized cutie?" he replied to him as he gave his own name and asked for kazimir's. unfortunately he was also at a loss for words on what to really give as an answer for what the strange pokemon that was accompanying them was. he's never seen anything like it before but he couldn't help but find it looking familiar in some way. and it was a feeling like he had seen it recently. as they made their way through the passages another group of pirates intercepted their path.
[break][break]
kazimir was ready to strike when the strange pokemon suddenly rushed forward and took down a group of three large men with a wicked blow, all of them falling down with one hit of its fists as it turned to look at kazimir and let out a huff. "i dunno what that thing is. but i like it." it certainly struck a cord with him with its style of kicking ass as they made their way further along the hidehout. "so you say that this is your first day here in hoenn huh?" he asked Grey as the ursine martial artist managed to knock out any and all that were coming at them as they ran with kaz delivering a few punches to a guy who sprang out of a nearby hallway to ambush them. "how you liking the region so far?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

mission[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shiver me timbers! [m]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2020 19:45:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

shiver me timbers!

The dual-haired boy (or triple haired if you squited and noticed some gray strands through the bedhair of black and white) looked a bit flustered at the compliment but quickly changed his expression as he looked on with stars in his eyes as the bearish Pokemon made short work of the pirates that rounded the corner, swiftly knocking them flat and out of commission. "So awesome! He's so cool!" His Pokeballs rattled then, and with two beams of light his Pokemon appeared behind him with their arms crossed on their chest and a dejected look on their faces.

Well, his Obstagoon looked downcast, looking at him with a comical teary-eyed expression on his face while his Pangoro had a scowl as he looked away.

"Oh come on guys, you both know I love you." His Obstagoon pulled a happy face, tongue lolling out while his Pangoro looked less stern than before, so it was practically a grin all things considered. "I have a job for you both. Look around, see if there are any more hostages that need help, be it Pokemon or Humans, and if you run into any more of those Pirates trash them around." Both Dark-type Pokemon gave a nod, though it was a begrudging one from Pangoro at having to work with Obstagoon yet they set out quickly, and by complete chance came upon a group of Pirates that tried to flank them and began to fight in earnest.

Turning towards Kazimir and ignoring the sounds of comical fighting noises behind him, he considered the question for a moment before shrugging his shoulders. "It's wet." He deadpanned, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. "Besides the fact that I was kidnapped by these freaks, it's not bad so far. I got to see a black and white Pokemon out of it!"

|  |

TAGS:
OOC NOTES Star eyes, motherfucker.

<< PREVIOUS THREAD
NEXT THREAD >>
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
shiver me timbers! [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 0:24:17 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
it was too wet? dude sounded like a bad journalist who didn't like swimming and decided to come to the one region surrounded by water just to hate it. he did have to say that it was a fair assessment since there was that one route before fortree city that was always in downpour. "ok but we got a sick mantine surfing scene this year, 'course the pirates are kind of putting a dent in that so we should probably do something about it."
[break][break]
as the strange martial artist pokemon kept carving their path to freedom kazimir was almost tempted to make a comment about the guy being so specific about the new pokemon being black and white but decided to keep it to himself. everyone had their preferences and he kind of found it cool too for the fact that it looked buff as heck.
[break][break]
while grey's pokemon were busy behind them the sound of other fighting echoed down the hallways, it almost sounded like pokemon were making a ruckus. "looks like someone came to our rescue!" what came around the corner might give off a different impression as a slew of scary looking mons busted through and glared at the trio with the ursine raising his fists ready to fight. however the group of pokemon suddenly ran past him and tackled kazimir to the floor nearly suffocating him. "guys guys guys c'mon! stop! can't breathe! still happy ta see ya but i can't breathe!" the blonde screamed.
[break][break]
as they got off of their trainer the arcanine and lycanroc were still licking the side of his face as he sat up. "guess you guys broke outta your own huh? hope you've been causing hell out there. looks like we got our rescue team by the way." he gave a thumbs up to both the urshifu and grey before pointing at their path to freedom as more pirates were coming out of the woodwork. "now let's bust through here!"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

mission[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shiver me timbers! [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 1:11:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

shiver me timbers!

Grey pulled an 'oh' face at the mention of using Pokemon for surfing, having heard of it but never tried it for himself. "Wow, that sounds cool! Too bad I don't have a Water Pokemon to try something like it," he said with a grumble, though it was entirely his fault and his arbitrary Pokemon Catching Rule™ in place. "Is there even a Water-Type Pokemon with a splash of white or black in 'em in this region?" He muttered to himself before a bunch of rowdy looking Pokemon appeared, going straight at them!

In a flash his Obstagoon and Pangoro were by his side, ready to face the threat but the three of them pulled a comical face as they ganged up on Kazimir instead. "Oh, those are your Pokemon?" A stupid question now that he was seeing how the dude's face was being licked within an inch of his life. "Cool, perhaps we can escape now." No sooner he spoke sirens began to blare inside the cave, and more pirates just seemingly appeared from nowhere. Most were walling them from getting out from the cave's entrance; sunlight spilling inside the large cave while within the waters nearby shark-like Pokemon surfaced, glaring at them as they got ready to fight.

It was times like this that he once more regretted being such a picky motherfucker at catching Pokemon. He vowed to himself that as soon as he got out of this fucking mess he'll make sure to catch a Pokemon. "Welp, they're not making it easy for us, are they?" Like the world lived to shit on him, the Pirates charged with their own band of Pokemon in tow. His Obstagoon pulled himself in front of him, intercepting an attack from a Mightyena's Take Down with his crossed arms, absorbing the blow and quickly grabbed the Bite Pokemon and slamming it to the floor with a Submission.

As Obstagoon got busy with his opponent and acting as a shield for their trainer, the Pangoro gave a battle roar as a red aura surrounded his body before he lunged; slamming a Hammer Arm against a Kingler's Crabhammar as a shockwave pushed a few Pirates away and into the waters. The Kingler clicked his claws in warning as he aimed to grab the Pangoro with a deadly Guillotine, only for the Daunting Pokemon to dodge by the skin of his teeth before lunging forth once again, grabbing the Kingler with his powerful arms and flinging it hard against the cave walls with a powerful Vital Throw.

|  |

TAGS:
OOC NOTES It fooking WET

<< PREVIOUS THREAD
NEXT THREAD >>
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
shiver me timbers! [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 19:48:42 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
"uh well i think there's sharpedo-no wait i think that's more white and blue." he was sure that there was something for the guy but their recent predicament of getting out of here was top priority. luckily there was a large doorway where light poured in up ahead and a few more pirates were coming in or running out of. "i think i found our exit. now we just gotta bust through, follow me!"
[break][break]
not wasting time with just punching guys out but instead shoving them aside with his size and weight kaz was making a mad dash towards it with his pokemon bringing up the rear sending out stone edges and hydro pumps to clear the way while others made use of low sweeps and fire fangs to fend off pokemon that got too close. as the end was in sight a large man suddenly appeared, his muscles bulging as he was ordering his men to not turn tail and run. kazimir's heart almost skipped a beat if it wasn't pumping full of adrenaline as he rushed forward to knee the apparent captain in the chest only to have his knee caught mid air.
[break][break]
"oh fuc-" he was quickly thrown aside and to the ground by the man who was ready to face Grey and the others when the ursine martial artist suddenly surged forward like a bullet and punched the man in the torso. with a wheeze the captain fell over and the urshifu looked towards a dazed kaz who got to his hands and knees and nodded in his direction. the pokemon was taken in by the man's willingness to hop into a fight like that but his admiration was nothing but a distraction to the pokemon themselves as the captain rose up once more.
[break][break]
"hey watch it!" kaz screamed as he pulled himself to his feet and rushed the captain' with a body check staggering him, then both he and the urshifu reared a fist back and sent it into the man's chest, "misdummer's night dream madness!" kaz shouted out, sending the larger man toppling and rolling down to the docks as his pokemon trampled over him as they made a path to the exit. kaz turns towards the urshifu and gave it a thumbs up and a smile. "gotta watch yourself man. guys take more than one good hit to go down sometimes." the pokemon returned the thumbs up with a grin of his own as the two signaled Grey and his team to follow them.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

mission[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shiver me timbers! [m]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2020 18:31:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar

shiver me timbers!

Grey knew he was staring, and he was probably gonna be caught staring by the other male but he honestly couldn't care less. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked just to be safe, after all even though the male seemed strong and capable, lunging like that and shit could probably pull a muscle. He was surprised his knee was hurting by continuously using it with that flying knee-strike of his.

Also what even was that punch name?

So caught in his musing he almost got smacked in the face with a Hydro Pump from one of the Sharpedo swimming in the water, but his Obstagoon got in the way of it with his arms crossed, completely negating the attack before sending a Night Slash knocking out the Shark Pokemon. "Thanks, Obstagoon! Let's go!" The grey-haired male quickly followed his companion and his band of Pokemon plus the Bear-like Pokemon out of this shithole.

So far for his first day in Hoenn it wasn't so bad, he got to meet a cool guy, and a Black/White furred Pokemon on top of it! If it could his fake tail would be wagging something crazy right about now!

|  |

TAGS:
OOC NOTES Nice thread man :3

<< PREVIOUS THREAD
NEXT THREAD >>
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shiver me timbers! [m]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2020 5:03:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x level tutor.
[break]