2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
before the salt burns your eyes [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2020 16:58:06 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler has to shade her eyes from the glare of the sun as she studies the horizon. Yesterday had been a sunny day with clear skies and today's morning dawns bright and cheerful.

Unfortunately the horizon is quickly darkening with ominous cloud formations. Although they now look small from Skyler's point of view, she knows enough about storms to feel wary. She can't say for certain that a sea storm is on its way; for all she knows, it could disappear in an hour or two, but...

There's a feeling in the pit of her stomach that guides her eyes to those clouds time and time again -- call it intuition or superstition, but a seasoned sailor knows when to heed these kinds of warnings.

Unfortunately the Corsola are doing the migration today and there's no way to postpone the mission. So Skyler swallows her misgivings and works on preparing her own boat for the journey ahead. She's checking the fuel when sees someone walk her way. Just in time. Good.

"G'morning!" She calls out from the deck, meeting the person midway and sticking out her hand for a handshake. A cheerful grin stretches her lips as she continues. "Skyler Dross, captain of the Mariner 2. Pleasure to meet you." 

There's a nervous energy to her that Skyler does her best to smother -- those clouds really managed to shake her up -- before inviting the person aboard. "The Corsola should be passing by at any moment. We should be able to intercept them in 10 minutes max."

● tags:
● notes: CORSOLA CONSERVATION MISSION

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2020 10:16:08 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","teamo"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

As Orion approaches the Mariner 2, an ominous rumble of thunder announces his presence. A bad omen, perhaps — Orion, like his Absol, heralding disaster. He tries not to think about it.[break][break]

Dark eyes scan the horizon, fix upon the woman that hails him.[break][break]

"Morning!" he calls back.[break][break]

They meet in the middle, and Orion offers a politician's handshake. Firm, brief, professional. Force of habit.[break][break]

"The pleasure is mine, Captain. Orion Lykos, Ranger."[break][break]

Councilman, too, but he rarely mentions that.[break][break]

Unfortunately, this position has taught him to analyze others. He notes her energy, wonders if it has something to do with the encroaching storm. He hopes not. If the captain's nervous, then...[break][break]

"Will you be diving as well?" [break][break]

He'd dressed in his own wetsuit, flippers slapping against the deck. At his waist, two pokeballs were secured. He sends one of them into the water; the Lanturn makes a gentle splash and surfaces shortly after, chattering happily.[break][break]

"This is Nephelai," he informs Skyler. "She's my diving partner."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.teamo]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2020 7:18:23 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Yeah, I will. We'll take the boat close enough, but we'll maintain a distance so we don't disturb the Corsola. Then we'll leave the boat and continue underwater. It shouldn't take long -- an hour at most." Skyler's confident in her knowledge of the route and it shows in the way she's speaking. She's been to this route many times before, either diving for treasures or taking tourists on tours.

She could've been relaxed if not for those clouds.

Skyler's eyes light up when she sees the Lanturn and she can't help but send a little wave their way. "She's adorable," she tells Orion with a lopsided smile blooming on her face. She can't help it, she has a weakness for cute water types.

Speaking of, as Skyler welcomes Orion aboard, there are two Pokémon near the wheel of the boat, chittering away at each other. The young woman makes a vague gesture in their direction. "These are my two First Mates, Jolly Roger and Davy Jones," she says, pointing at the Totodile and the Sobble. "They're still in training," she confesses, giving both Pokémon a thumbs up as they look her way.

After that Skyler is all busy hands and concentrated frowns as she unmoors the boat and leads them away from the docks. As they get to the open sea her expression immediately relaxes, but then her eyes drift to the clouds again and she notices the rising winds. It wasn't worrying, exactly, it could be nothing, but...

"I don't like the look of those clouds," she finally says, killing the engine as they approach the school of migrating corsola.

● tags:

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 11:59:49 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","teamo"]

Orion listens with dark eyes trained on the captain, attentive.[break][break]

"I'm in no rush," he assures her. "I've cleared my schedule in case of complications."[break][break]

It was something he'd learned as a Ranger and been constantly reminded of as a councilman: things could, and frequently would, go wrong.
[break][break]
He greets the young water-types with a smile, his stiff professionalism evaporating. "I love the names! Sobble are still fairly rare in Hoenn; are you from Galar, perhaps?" He blushes. "You — don't have to answer if that's too personal."[break][break]

He, too, dislikes the howl of wind and the darkening clouds. His grip on the rail tightens as he gazes down into the choppy waters in the hopes of glimpsing the colony. The boat's engine shuts off, and that's Orion's cue to hop into the water next to his Lanturn; Nephelai swims down to illuminate the depths, her lantern catching on branches of pink-and-white. The bleached branches of some Corsola stand out as a stark reminder of climate change.[break][break]

Overhead, an ominous rumble of thunder sounds.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.teamo]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 17:07:07 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

About the same time as Orion's stiffly formal posture fades so does Skyler's professional persona. She feels her shoulders sag slightly as some of the tension leaves her muscles. Her serious expression visibly relaxes and she feels a lopsided smile take shape on her face.

"No worries," she waves Orion's concerns aside as if they are nothing, grabbing some rope as she talks. "My background isn't as interesting, I'm afraid. Hoennian born and raised. Lilycove, specifically. Never been to another region." She blows some unruly curls away from her face. "What about you? I mean, you don't have to share, but fair's fair," she tells him, winking playfully to show that she's just messing around.

Once the Mariner 2 is in position, Skyler throws out the sea anchor. She watches as Orion dives into the water, but remains in the boat for a few more moments, watching the rolling clouds getting closer. She can hear the thunder now, which makes this mission a lot more dangerous. 

She calls her First Mates back into their respective Pokéballs and releases Polaris, her Starmie. Then she's diving into the water, the bright day and the clear water letting her see the school of corsola and the other diver following their trail. 

The first few minutes go by uneventfully. Skyler studies the waters around them, searching for any sign of wild pokémon or any other dangers that might be lurking in the depths. She sees a Wailmer or two, but they're too far away and they're not exactly threats.

She almost misses it at first, but when she has to squint to see some of the farthest Corsola she realizes that it has grown a lot darker. She instinctually looks up to see the blue waters slowly being devoured by dark gray. 

A sudden flash has her stopping in her tracks; adrenaline floods her system as her brain catches up.

The storm. Shit.

● tags:

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2020 11:53:10 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","teamo"]

Orion's expression softens into a gentle smile.[break][break]

"Oh, same, actually." The back of his neck prickles at the thought of Lilycove; it's never been as much a home to him as Fortree. It's only in the interest of relating to Skyler that he doesn't fall back on his instinctive lies. "With the no-travelling and everything."
[break][break]
She's younger than him, he thinks: if they'd been close in age, they might've grown up together.[break][break]

"I'm in Fortree now," he adds, "but I still visit Lilycove on occasion for work."[break][break]

He hates every minute of those days, save for when he can find the time to visit , but he keeps this to himself.[break][break]

As the ocean's water churns and darkens with the skies overhead, Orion release his Swampert from its ball. Though Nephelai was good for providing light, Orion's Swampert brought him a feeling of comfort, safety: they'd endured the New Years attack together, and their bond had been strengthened for it.[break][break]

Lightning arcs across the sky. Underwater, Orion casts a silent look of concern toward Skyler: What do you want to do? It's dangerous to dive under these conditions, but Orion's duty as a Ranger was to keep others safe. He wasn't going to abandon her.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 18:44:01 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

He's practically her neighbour, Skyler thinks. The path from Lilycove to Fortree and back doesn't take that long, especially if you have a flying type at your disposal. "I go to Fortree for the ren-faire. Sometimes to deliver parcels too." She shakes her head. "Too far away from the ocean for me though."

Skyler looks up to see the underside of churning waves crashing against each other, splashing sea foam across the ocean. The storm isn't just in the sky; she can feel the ocean currents above her trying to pull her into their grasp.

She tries to ignore the thrill that runs down her spine. This is not the time.

As Orion releases another of his pokémon, Skyler studies the Corsola school with a thoughtful frown. She has to make a decision now --  they can either abandon the Corsola and immediately head back to the boat; or they can swim deeper and follow the Corsola, deep enough that the storm can't hit them. 

The blonde knows that the danger lies in the surface, but there's no telling when this storm will pass or how worse it will get before it does. It's a gamble she has no way of escaping.

Orion is close enough and Skyler approaches him, already punching buttons in the device around her arm. As she presents it to him, it reads:
can dive deeper, safe from storm. or can go back to boat now. surface = danger.
Skyler makes a motion as if to follow the Corsola, signaling her choice, but leaves the final decision up to him.

● tags:

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 16:25:22 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","teamo"]

Orion nods, pensive. He did miss the ocean, sometimes. Walking along the Lilycove beach at night had been a favourite pastime of his youth. The smell of salt and the hum of the waves could be oddly soothing.[break][break]

Now, it's the birdsong and rustling branches of Fortree that lull him to sleep.[break][break]

"Ah, the Ren-faire. Been a while since I went."[break][break]

He rarely attends for pleasure, too anxious to partake in many of the activities, but his duties as a Ranger made him good security.[break][break]

Underwater, he looks to the shimmering surface above as lightning flashes overhead. Skyler insists that they're safer down here than up there, and his anxieties war with the logic that a storied sea captain would likely understand how things work.[break][break]

His Pokedex functions underwater, and he returns a message.

the waves won't affect us?

She signals him to follow, and he casts a last glance toward the boat before choosing to trust her. He follows.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2020 15:05:34 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The long lengths of seaweed beneath them twirl and sway with the currents. Skyler watches their movements carefully, even as another flash illuminates the depths of the ocean around them, causing stark, momentary shadows to appear around the seaweed.

She senses Orion's nervousness as they dive deeper into the ocean, still following the school of Corsola ahead of them. By her calculations it shouldn't take them long to reach their destination -- probably twenty or so minutes if they kept the pace and nothing threatened them; storm notwithstanding. She makes sure to swim close to the ranger, and squeezes his arm gently as a way to reassure him.

electricity stays on the surface, calmer deep down during storm.

What concerns her are the waves on the surface. They'll have to surface eventually and if they don't time it right they risk being overtaken by the waves. Skyler wants to finish the dive quickly -- she's afraid the conditions will worsen. She tells Orion this through her device, not wanting to keep him in the dark as to her motivations.

Her eyes widen when some of the Corsola seem to be making for the surface. What the hell were they doing?? They were supposed to go down, not up.

Her curiosity turns into alarm when she hears, albeit distorted, the distressed cries coming from the Corsola. Skyler immediately calls Orion's attention to the situation and swims faster, Polaris following behind her, already glowing a soft pink. 

● tags:

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 21:35:54 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-or]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
M: CORSOLA CONSERVATION

[attr=class,lyric1]
THERE'S A HUNGER IN MY HEART

[attr=class,lyric2]
IT'S FULL OF PROMISE, PROMISE

[attr=class,bulk]

Anxiety claws at his chest as the storm rages overhead, but Orion does not waver further in his resolve as he follows the captain into the depths. He is not one to do things in half-measures.[break][break]

All the same, he shoots Skyler an appreciative look when he feels her reassuring grip on his arm. He reads the messages as she sends them and nods to show that they have an understanding; he isn't as familiar with the ocean as he'd like, and it's good to have someone along who can make up for that.[break][break]

What he is familiar with is Pokemon, and the unnatural way in which the colony suddenly rise toward the surface. They are dwellers of shallows, not depths, but most Pokemon had the sense to retreat in the event of a storm. The look he gives Skyler is one of alarm. He can see it reflected back in her gaze and they move together toward whatever danger the colony flees.[break][break]

Unable to properly direct his Pokemon without words, Orion can only pray that they understand. Some of the Corsola gravitate toward Lanturn's eerie light, crowding around the dual-type and shivering in fear.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-orcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a, .punkianger-or .bulk b, .punkianger-or .bulk i, .punkianger-orcredit a"]color: #72b569;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/jvWBvPJ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2020 12:13:58 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

While some of the Corsola linger around Orion's Lanturn, not all of them see the light as safe harbour, and some of them are too panicked to remember to seek shelter close to the humans. Skyler's hand goes for her belt and she releases another pokémon into the dark waters, the Lapras doing a little twirl before giving Skyler all of her attention.

The thunderstorm is still raging up on the surface, evidenced by the increasingly bright flashes that seem to be getting closer. It would be a disaster if the Corsola were to be hit by lightning, hence why Skyler has to discover what has spooked them - and fast.

Skyler's about to swim ahead when something springs from the depths, quicker than her eyes can follow, and wraps itself around one of the Corsola. Before she can do anything, the Corsola cries out and suddenly disappears as whatever is holding it jerks it down into the depths.

There's a forest of seaweed beneath them, and Skyler subconsciously moves closer to Orion when a shadow, a huge shadow, starts emerging from it. 

While so far the young sailor has kept a brave demeanour, backed up by her experience and skills, her face now goes visibly pale at the sight of the giant Dhelmise emerging from the depths, a Corsola's carcass falling from its seaweed-like tendrils.

She holds onto Orion's arm in a subconscious gesture, this time more for her own comfort than for his. 

● tags:
● notes: i couldn't help myself. skyler's gotta face her fears.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 10:20:13 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-or]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
M: CORSOLA CONSERVATION

[attr=class,lyric1]
THERE'S A HUNGER IN MY HEART

[attr=class,lyric2]
IT'S FULL OF PROMISE, PROMISE

[attr=class,bulk]

Before he sees the nightmarish creature, Orion feels its influence on the ocean: the way the sea bends around its movements and tosses the humans around like dolls. While Skyler's grip is his metaphorical anchor, the literal anchor emerges from the deep.[break][break]

Orion's eyes grow wide; it's half fear, half wonder.[break][break]

He's best known for his Swampert, thanks to its usefulness during the New Years assault, but the councilman was a specialist in psychic-types... and ghosts. He'd tried to train a Dhelmise, once, and had found its temperament difficult to handle. They were predators. They hunted Wailord for sport. Next to its preferred prey, they were mere drops in an ocean, right? Somehow, the thought offers little reassurance under the glare of it's compass-eye.[break][break]

As afraid as he is for himself, though, Orion's here to protect the Pokemon.[break][break]

"Dhelmise!" It's a considerable effort not to blanche as it turns its attention on him. "Such small prey are unworthy of a hunter like yourself, surely. Why target them when there's an ocean full of bigger fish?"

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-orcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a, .punkianger-or .bulk b, .punkianger-or .bulk i, .punkianger-orcredit a"]color: #72b569;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/jvWBvPJ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 4:10:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: