may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
rule number one [c]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 8:19:18 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 the pull of his dorm room comes in addictive waves. pulses of a bad habit, intoxicating and familiar. comforting in its frequency. as elijah peers at the exit, a sigh leaves him like a spectre.

"fine. just a little bit longer. i'm a very busy man." elijah grabs another granola bar for good measure.

the distraction is welcome. but elijah does not admit it. instead, he masks gratitude with the tearing of a plastic wrapper. a corner of granola is almost severed before he plucks it off and drops its chocolate coated edge into his mouth.

"do you not have friends here or...?"

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
rule number one [c]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 23:20:55 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
I want you to know
I'm a mirrorball I'll show you every version of yourself
tonight ❥
[attr="class","katherine"]
"Are you now?"

Her question is asked before she pries the plastic lid off of her salad bowl. A bite-sized piece of chicken and some lettuce are carried on a fork to her lips. She chews quietly, eyes still finding interest in the green-haired man even as he eats his granola bar.

"You don't strike me as one, I am just saying."

A shrug is offered as a response to his question first, and then words follow to fill the blank, "How many friends do you have in here? Not plenty, I am sure." She eats another small bite of her salad, this time packing her fork with a cherry tomato and more lettuce.

"I wouldn't befriend half of our 'co-workers', and I don't think I'll ever care to. Most of them are too weird."

template by rem of WW

[googlefont=Dancing Script]
[newclass=.katherine b]color: #a552bb[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
rule number one [c]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 4:06:09 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "i'm not flashy about it." elijah chews his granola thoroughly.

when confronted with the reality of his social network, elijah is unsure whether he can call anyone a true friend. not because he doesn't consider them confidantes— but rather because he is unsure whether they actually enjoy his company or not.

"i like my social circles small too." elijah grumbles, firmly shifting into his seat. "we can agree on that front, then. who's the biggest weirdo you know?"

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
rule number one [c]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 4:39:06 GMT
[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat:900|Raleway:900,000][nospaces][newclass=.sacred_starewrap]width:499px;height:400px;background:#e8e8e8;overflow:hidden[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost]width:240px;height:270px;padding-right:10px;line-height:1.3em;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto;font-size:11px;color:#555;float:left;margin-top:25px;margin-left:30px[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost b]color:#022980;font-family:Roboto;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starelyric]width:265px;line-height:1em;float:left;position:relative;margin-left:-250px;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:28px;font-family:Raleway;font-weight:900;margin-top:320px;color:#fff;text-shadow:#c7c7c7 1px 1px;position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_stareimage]width:200px;height:400px;margin-top:-400px;float:right;background:url(https://i.ibb.co/nD1tQdg/lets-test-this-2-hover.png);-webkit-clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_staretag]float:left;margin-left:23px;margin-top:400px;background:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);padding:8px 0px 7px 0px;width:80%;font-family:Montserrat;font-size:8.5px;border-radius:10px;color:#022980;font-weight:900;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_staretag a]font-family:Montserrat!important;font-size:8.5px!important; color:#022980!important;font-weight:900!important;text-transform:uppercase!important[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_stareimage:hover .sacred_staretag]margin-top:350px;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_stareaccent]border-top:120px solid transparent;border-left:200px solid #022980;margin-top:280px;margin-left:-10px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar ]background-color:#fff;width:3px; [/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:#022980;border-radius:10% [/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit]text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit a]text-decoration:none!important;font-size:15px!important;[/newclass]
[attr="class","sacred_starewrap"]
[attr="class","sacred_starepost"]
"If you say so..." She drawls each vowel and syllable slowly to emphasize how little she believed him.
[break][break]
"See? I knew we had something in common. We're going to be best friends in no time, I can feel it." She smiles in a way that either makes a person want to punch her or simply not trust her. Hell, sometimes even both. "The biggest weirdo I know? Well..."
[break][break]
A few names come to mind, but a recent story she'd heard about a grunt sounded the most fitting. "Oh, I know. I heard that there's some new grunt who speaks like they're constantly ordering fast food. I don't remember their name though." Or even if they're real. was the type of person you had to meet first in order to believe that they truly exist.
[break][break]

[break][break]
notes: ---

[attr="class","sacred_starelyric"]
[attr="class","sacred_stareaccent"]
[attr="class","sacred_stareimage"]
[attr="class","sacred_staretag"]
[attr="class","sacred_credit"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
rule number one [c]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 7:17:05 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah chomps his granola bar at the mention of best friend. behind the cover of his undulating lips and heavy jaw, teeth gnash in bestial rhythms.

"oh. mcflurry." elijah rolls his shoulders, setting his bisected victim on the table. "did a mission with her. she's not too bad. good at the socializing shit. might want to jump your bones after though."

as he picks at his teeth, elijah's eyes hover on katherine's face. he hums, mulling over something. he's like the thinker— but unsculpted and uncarved. a block of stone resting squarely on a seat.

"what's your specialty?" elijah says. "what are you good at besides dropping your food like kindergartener?"

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
rule number one [c]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2020 11:19:11 GMT
[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat:900|Raleway:900,000][nospaces][newclass=.sacred_starewrap]width:499px;height:400px;background:#e8e8e8;overflow:hidden[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost]width:240px;height:270px;padding-right:10px;line-height:1.3em;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto;font-size:11px;color:#555;float:left;margin-top:25px;margin-left:30px[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost b]color:#022980;font-family:Roboto;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starelyric]width:265px;line-height:1em;float:left;position:relative;margin-left:-250px;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:28px;font-family:Raleway;font-weight:900;margin-top:320px;color:#fff;text-shadow:#c7c7c7 1px 1px;position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_stareimage]width:200px;height:400px;margin-top:-400px;float:right;background:url(https://i.ibb.co/nD1tQdg/lets-test-this-2-hover.png);-webkit-clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_staretag]float:left;margin-left:23px;margin-top:400px;background:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);padding:8px 0px 7px 0px;width:80%;font-family:Montserrat;font-size:8.5px;border-radius:10px;color:#022980;font-weight:900;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_staretag a]font-family:Montserrat!important;font-size:8.5px!important; color:#022980!important;font-weight:900!important;text-transform:uppercase!important[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_stareimage:hover .sacred_staretag]margin-top:350px;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_stareaccent]border-top:120px solid transparent;border-left:200px solid #022980;margin-top:280px;margin-left:-10px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar ]background-color:#fff;width:3px; [/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:#022980;border-radius:10% [/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit]text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit a]text-decoration:none!important;font-size:15px!important;[/newclass]
[attr="class","sacred_starewrap"]
[attr="class","sacred_starepost"]
“Why am I not surprised to hear that you're into weirdos, Elijah?”
[break][break]
Her smug smirk retains its shape, clinging to the woman’s features. “Honestly, keep them. I am not into chicks, and I am sure it’s impossible for you to find a date when you’re stuck on this submarine.” Truthfully, she couldn’t imagine working alongside them. Based on what Katherine had heard so far, Mcflurry was far too quirky for her taste.
[break][break]
“I don’t know, I’d say I am good at everything I do.”
[break][break]
Except for being modest and humble, of course. Vanity flowed in the woman’s veins just as blood did. “Why? Do you have a job in mind for us?” She takes a sip from her water bottle before pushing the bowl of salad away, refusing to eat more of it.
[break][break]
“I think I am done. The chicken is too dry and the salad is barely seasoned.”[break][break]

[break][break]
notes: ---

[attr="class","sacred_starelyric"]
[attr="class","sacred_stareaccent"]
[attr="class","sacred_stareimage"]
[attr="class","sacred_staretag"]
[attr="class","sacred_credit"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
rule number one [c]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2020 6:13:34 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 dating within the confines of a submarine sounds hellish, as if the relationship itself would inevitably sink into the marianas trench of hoenn, until it bubbles up like smelly ocean farts. this is why elijah stuck to landborne plants. the sea is too mysterious. too claustrophobic to think about.

"well aren't you confident."

elijah says plainly. he doesn't bother to finish his granola bar. instead, he folds the wrapper over the snack and sneaks it in his pocket.

"our first job can be to take over the cafeteria." elijah says. "other than that, anything else. i don't know, i'd say i'm good at everything i do." he echoes, raising a brow.

"i'll take whatever's given to me. even dry chicken."

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
rule number one [c]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2020 14:12:13 GMT

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

“A take over sounds like a good idea. We need better food in this place.”

Although admittedly, if it was up to her, she’d spend as little time on the submarine as possible. Katherine wasn’t afraid of the sea, but being confined to a single space for such a long duration certainly took a toll on both her body and mind.

“Even dry chicken, huh?”

There’s a moment of pause between her words, “Low standards then. I’ll keep it in mind.”

Katherine rises from her seat after making the snarky remark, and then, she shoots Elijah a smile. ”I think I am done here. You don’t have to keep me company anymore. Besides, you probably have some flowers to tend to, no?”

notes: i'm good to close it here! we can have them do a mission together in the future if u want <3

[attr="class","katherinetag"]

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #7a737e; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
rule number one [c]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2020 23:31:36 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 low standards. perhaps, too low. but elijah's acknowledgement of his own self-restrictions fails to move further. blocked by katherine's prompt rise from her seat, elijah's thoughts are cut by her smile.

"i'm sure i'll see you around." elijah says. his fingers grasp for something soft, a napkin, or a flower— and he eventually leaves, hoping to submerge himself within his garden.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rule number one [c]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2020 3:13:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: