part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
water works [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 19:59:03 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","maverick"]
seafloor cavern solo wild
Maverick wasn’t much of a swimmer. In fact, he wasn’t very good at it either. After traveling from slate port city to ever grande city, the man made his way to route 128 only to adventure further. The man stood at the waters edge, shirt off and swim trunks with little fire emblems on it on. He swallowed hard, the fear of drowning ever so present in the back of his mind. Warm gaze flickered to his water types, putting his life in their hands. With one last glaze back at the seashore houses in the distance, the man sighed and nodded to his creature. “Are you guys ready?” the man grumbled, his heart started to race, “Before I back out.” The sharpedo splash about deeper in the water, ready to move.

Taking one last breath, the man splashed into the water. He flinched, the water cold against his warm skin but kept going. Nodded to the massive shark, he grabbed his fins and they went under. It felt like hours sense he left the surface but it was only a few minutes. When surfaced under the cavern, the man gasped for air scrambling to get to land. After taken several gasps of air, the man got to his feet on land and sat at the waters edge. Warm gaze fell on the sharpedo as it swam in place. “Hang on,” the man told the shark, “let me catch my breath.”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".maverick"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick b"]font-weight:bold;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick i"]font-style:italic;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
water works [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 20:56:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CROCONAW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
water works [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 21:26:35 GMT
seafloor cavern solo wild pass plz
Inhale. Exhale. His chest rose and fell with each breath he took. For a man who appears to be rough and tough, the fear of drowning as one thing he tried not to let others see. And lucky for him, he was the only one there. Warm gaze flickered once he felt like he got all the oxygen he needed, taking in the over all chill and spookiness of the carven. “Kind of spooky in here,” the man mumbled to the sharpedo as he waited for his next orders. After taking a moment to take in his surrounds, Maverick turned to the sharpedo. “I’ll call you out again when we are leaving,” the man told the creature, recalling him into his ball, “Thanks for your help.” The water and dark type splashed about before the ball sucked him in, locking him in.

Facing the cavern, the man called out another pokemon. The ball burst open, revealing a Dragonair. The dragon serpent slithered next to him, little wing like ears fluttered. “What?” He asked his creature, eyes squinted trying to see what it was. Suddenly, a croconaw appeared before them. It snapped his jaw at him, ready to fight. The Dragonair wasted no time though. His tail beads took on a blue glow as he presented it to the wild pokemon. This confused it. His tail started in a small circle, slowly growing only to create a twister in the matter of minutes. The twister was hurled towards the wild pokemon, sending the wild creature away from them in unknown territory. “Nice,” the man thanked his creature, warm gaze shifted to a path, “Let’s head that way.” With that, the two made their way deeper into the cavern. Hopefully, he won’t get lost.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
water works [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 6:36:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHIELDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON DEFENSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
water works [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 15:10:32 GMT
Deeper into the cavern, another pokemon appeared from amongst the shadows of the cool and rocky surrounding. It was the unevolved creature of the pokemon he caught about a few month ago in a cave as well. Azula let out a low growl, lips scrunched slightly as the wild pokemon spotted them and faced them, fearless. Maverick pondered for a moment, debating whether he should catch it and sell it. He caught the evolved form and traded it away for a rapidash. However, that was a fully evolved creature. This was not. Warm colored orbs observed the creature as it scratched its foot along the earth, getting ready to attack at any moment.

But a decision was made and as it advanced, Maverick mumbled “Set it on fire” to his Azula. The creature took in a deep breath, summoning her inner fire as her muzzle burst open just a few feet before the creature could iron head them. The stream of flames smashed against the creature’s head, forcing the creature back and soon unable to stand against the flamethrower. It tumbled back before smacking against the rocky wall, moisture that lingered from the ceiling fell on the creature along with any loose rocks. “Wait,” the man barked before Azula could attack again, seeing the creature motionless, “I think its already done. Let’s keep moving.”

With that, Maverick and Azula moved pass the knocked out creature and continued deeper into the cavern. But as they got deeper, the darker it got. At this rate, Maverick had a hunch he wasn’t going to find what he was looking for. And course, he forgot to bring his umbreon for light to go even further in the carven safely. “We can’t go much deeper in,” the man told the canine as their surroundings got darker and wetter, “We don’t know how safe it is in here and I didn’t bring any source of light.” How much further will they go to find what they are looking for?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
water works [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 21:58:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KINGLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR SHELL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRABHAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
water works [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 0:35:20 GMT
Maverick and his canine could only go so far before darkness was the only thing he could see. “Alright,” the man grumbled, seeing as though he just wasn’t lucky today either, “Let’s head back. I don’t want to get lost in here.” The canine let out a low grumble, turning with her trainer to head back the direction they came. But when they arrived at the hole he came from, a large jumped out form it. “Shit,” the man shouted, stumbling back, “Azula.”

The canine wasted no time, muzzle parted to crunch down on the kinglar. The wild pokemon flailed about, trying to shake off the canine that had his big claw. But before the wild pokemon could use their other claw to pinch her, the canine thrashed her head to the side and let go at the same time. This made the pokemon lose its balance, stumbling to one side. This was when Azula made the finally blow, taking advantage of the creature. She launched forward, razor sharp teeth clamped down the one pokemon’s crown. It hollered but soon passed out form the pain.

“Nice work,” the man praised, sending out his sharpedo in the water, “Alright. We need to head out. Azula, return.” Pointing the ball at her, it sucked her in. Turning to his sharpedo, he jumped into the water. “Let’s get out of here.” The sharpedo slashed about before going underwater when the trainer had a firm grip on his fins.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
water works [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 1:06:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE KINGLER FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR SHELL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRABHAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!