awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 8:43:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

If he remembered right, today was the day that Florian was coming back to Hoenn after spending so much time in his home region of Kalos—and yet here he was, in the middle of a sudden panic attack in the kitchen!

Much as he wanted to take him out and have a nice dinner, he figured—why not slap together something else and start off small?

He had spent the better part of the morning and most of the early afternoon making the easiest thing he could think of—rice balls. He hadn’t gone shopping in a bit and was admittedly running low on supplies at home, so these would have to do!

…thankfully he had enough sense to have enough filling available to stuff them in with, as well as the required seaweed sheets to wrap them up in.

“Ow, ow, hot, hot, hot!” he yelped as he scampered around and making as many rice balls as he could bring along—because who knew if the other man was hungry from such a long journey?!

Several hours later…

It was late afternoon when he had finally arrived at Verdanturf, having had to travel as fast as he could because he knew the shelf life of rice balls wasn’t too long and they were best enjoyed fresh.

Coming in to land at one of the flower fields, he then shuffled forward, hopping off his Braviary (which he quickly recalled) and going right to the door of the place where Florian had moved back in (he hoped) and knocked on the door hoping he hadn’t made a mistake and intruded on the wrong house!

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 11:20:38 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","florian"]

Glancing around the sparse interior of his Verdanturf home, boxes waiting to be unpacked and air mattress deflated in the living room, the feeling in Florian's gut is bittersweet. He was not ready to move on from Kalos. Broken though that home had been, it was still a home. He swipes at damp eyes and laughs at his own misery.[break][break]

"I should be happy, Joli, I know."[break][break]

Twining round Florian's calves, the Sylveon had not made a peep. He didn't need to.[break][break]

"We will make the best of it, darling."[break][break]

He's busy unpacking the essentials — dishware, toiletries, Pokemon food — when a knock sounds at the door. He had only given out his address to one person thus far: Alexei? Butterflies alight in his stomach. It's been some time since he's seen the other man outside of virtual reality and video calls. Florian grimaces at his disheveled living space before going to answer the door, the Sylveon trotting at his heels.
[break][break]
Jet-lagged, with bags under his eyes and ruffled hair, the professor still smiles at his boyfriend.[break][break]

"I was not expecting you, chéri. Come in — please, do not mind the state of the place, I've only just got in..."[break][break]

Joli chirps as the professor holds open the door.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.florian b]font-weight:bold;color:#5c85d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 15:56:58 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Alexei stood outside, waiting with bated breath—he was pretty sure he had the right address, but what if he’d miscalculated and what if Florian was coming in tomorrow, or what if the flight was delayed? He then fished out his phone and was about to check when the door opened—

And he was greeted with the actual, legitimate, flesh-and-blood Florian Laurel rather than the virtual representation that he had seen last in the game that had swept through Hoenn a few months prior. It was a miracle that there was a Kalosian version that had reached over where he was.

“Flo—“ he began, before he literally threw himself into the other’s arms. He had totally blanked for a few moments that the blonde was adverse to being suddenly touched and had just—

“Arceus, I swear if this isn’t real I’m going to cry,” he began, unable to stop himself.

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 16:19:16 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Immediately, Florian tenses up at the sudden contact.[break][break]

His thoughts, already foggy from sleep deprivation and a long flight, slam into a brick wall of alarm. It takes several seconds for logic and reason to catch up to raw trauma — in those seconds, a low growl rises in his Sylveon's throat.[break][break]

Back off, it says, or else.[break][break]

It's that sound that reminds Florian that he's safe, secure, in the arms of his boyfriend and not his abuser. The stiffness leeches out of him and he lifts his arms to embrace Alexei, pulling him closer and into a hopefully-reassuring hug.[break][break]

"It's OK, Joli..."[break][break]

Joli knew Alexei from their previous vacation to Hoenn. He'd witnessed Florian staying up into the wee hours of the morning talking to the other on video chat and sometimes falling asleep on call due to the time difference. He knew that Alexei was no real threat, but no level of intimacy or closeness exempted someone from the little fairy's wrath where his trainer's mental health was concerned.[break][break]

"It's real," he promises Alexei, with a high-pitched giggle. "I would look more presentable in your imagination, no?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 18:57:13 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He couldn’t communicate at the moment, and instead ended up making a muffled crying noise in Florian’s arms. It sounded like a dying animal, but he didn’t care.

Alexei didn’t fucking care if he was making a mess of himself right in front of Florian, he was pretty much trying not to have a break down right in front of the other man because—how long had it been?! The past few months were either bedlam or absolute misery, there was no in between.

Sure, during the time that Florian had left he had managed to give away several more badges, but it was nothing—absolutely nothing—compared to seeing the other man again.

“I—I made… something, for us to share,” he hiccupped once he had managed to recover and pull himself away (reluctantly) from his hold, because he’d heard the Sylveon growling in his general direction.

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 8:47:24 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Florian softens as he registers muffled sobs against his shirt. He tightens an already fierce grip on the other man and rubs his back with his free hand. As he utters wordless reassurances in a soothing tone, the growl dies in his Sylveon's throat.[break][break]

"Shh, chéri, it's all right, I'm here..."[break][break]

When Alexei retracts from Florian's hold, the professor remains close and grips the gym leader's shoulders. Wide blue eyes survey the other's violet, wet and red. Had it distressed him so much to be apart? It tugs like guilt in his gut. He had been fine with the distance in comparison — with distance, over text, he could better formulate his responses without his emotions and traumas getting in the way.[break][break]

That doesn't mean he isn't relieved to be able to hold Alexei again, to reach up and brush tears from his cheeks.[break][break]

"Oh! Come, then, come inside, we can set it on the counter!"[break][break]

He ushers Alexei over the threshold and closes the door, fingers hovering over the lock on instinct before he decides he doesn't want his boyfriend to feel trapped.
[break][break]

In the quaint kitchen, Florian moves boxes of unpacked cutlery and dishware from the counter to the floor, making space for whatever Alexei had brought.[break][break]

"I'm sorry I don't have much to contribute, I have not had the chance to shop... there is a bottle of wine, however, if you'd like to share?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 16:21:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“All I need is a plate, that’s it, really. I mean… he stammered as he wiped his own eyes down. Bleh, he’d gone and made himself look like an utter wreck in front of the other man. He cared maybe slightly about how he looked at that moment.

Only slightly, because his mind was still processing the fact that they were together again.

Hopefully together for a long time, but Alexei didn’t want to rush into things too much. Looking over at the messenger bag slung over his shoulder, he chuckled sheepishly.

“Have you ever had—rice balls? It was about the only thing I could make on such short notice,” he added a few moments later as he fished out a small face towel and wiped his eyes. “S-sorry you had to s-see me like… like that,” he went on, letting out a minute sigh.

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 17:06:16 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"No, I haven't! I didn't get the chance to try them last time I was here."[break][break]

They weren't common in Kalos, at least not in the restaurants his family and friends had frequented while he was growing up.[break][break]

Florian leads Alexei inside and fetches one of the few plates he'd managed to unpack. Rinsing it off in case it had picked up dust somewhere along the trip, he sets it down on the counter alongside two wine glasses.[break][break]

"Don't apologise," he chides gently. "Goodness knows I've been emotional for less!"[break][break]

He retrieves the white wine from the fridge and pours them each a glass. Joli winds about their heels, chirping.[break][break]

"You must tell me how you've been," he insists. "I have been so busy with the move, I feel like I haven't checked in like I should!"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2020 16:35:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Now that the attention was on the rice balls, he then set the messenger bag on the counter top. Appreciating the clean plate, he then unzipped the bag and pulled out several reusable cases that were crammed full with an assortment of triangular-shaped rice balls.

The noticeable thing here was that they lacked the seaweed wrapping, which was in another container. He then opened the container and picked out a sheet, before looking at the rice balls that were in the first container.

“Oh, right, let me show you how it’s done,” and off he went picking one of the rice balls crammed in a corner and wrapping it as best as he could with the seaweed sheet before taking a bite out of it.

“Okay, so there’s like… grilled salmon, tuna-mayonnaise, some grilled beef… I had a hodgepodge of fillings to use so I made an assorted variety. Is there like anything you can’t have?”

He was pretty sure there were a few that had some crab sticks in it, but he couldn’t remember which ones.

“Wait,” he continued before quickly setting out all of the rice balls. Between the both of them, he’d made enough to constitute… several helpings. They were meant to be eaten without utensils after all.

“Okay, you can try some of them.”

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 14:17:28 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Florian's question goes ignored, but he gives Alexei the benefit of the doubt: he's excited about the food he's made for them, and it wouldn't do to detract from that.[break][break]

The professor watches dutifully as Alexei shows him how its done, extending a hand toward one of the balls only to retract it in confusion when he's told to wait. His eyes widen: there's a lot more of them than he'd expected at first.[break][break]

"Okay," he giggles, filled with the nervous excitement of trying something new for the first time.[break][break]

Picking up one of the balls, he wraps it in seaweed and gives it a sniff. He thinks he can smell fish: salmon, maybe, or the tuna? Popping it into his mouth, the professor's expression turns surprised. He swallows, laughs.[break][break]

"It's saltier than I was expecting; the seaweed, I think! Not a bad thing!"[break][break]

It's unfamiliar in a pleasant sort of way, and he takes a second one between delicate fingers. Joli mews at their feet, catching the scent of fish and demanding to be involved — Florian swats playfully at him with a foot.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 20:20:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I learned how to make it from someone who came from… I think it was Johto, because they kept going on about some city called… uh, I think it was Kikyo? Or something. What I did understand from them was that the Gym in the area trained Flying-types,” he said as he picked up a rice ball at random before wrapping it in the seaweed sheet before taking a bite out of it.

Eventually, he remembered that Florian had asked him something and backtracked so he could reply.

“Well… to be honest, not doing so great,” he remarked quietly as he took another large bite out of the rice ball he was eating. This one he was working on was tuna-mayonnaise flavored, and the saltiness of the seaweed wrap balanced the flavor out perfectly before the entire thing disappeared in another bite.

“I’ve… well, before you got here? he continued as he picked up another rice ball at random before wrapping it up and taking a big bite out of it to allow himself some silence to think.

“…I’ve been drinking more than usual. Sometimes, it got too lonely. Like, I know you can’t contact me all the time because you’re busy, but—but there were some days it became too much.”

He sighed, before finishing off the rice ball in his hands.

“I just—I just missed you so much, you know?

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 13:42:20 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Florian's halfway through another rice ball, ruminating over the flavour of what he thinks to be crab, when Alexei confesses a grim secret. The professor quickly loses his appetite, sticky rice resting uneaten between his fingertips.[break][break]

"You could have told me, Alexei!" His voice sharpens with distress, a hint of anger. Joli chirps at his feet. "You think I would not have dropped everything in an instant to help you through a hard time?"[break][break]

His position as a field researcher is fairly flexible, but even if it wasn't...[break][break]

"I would have made time for you."[break][break]

Anger shifts to hurt. Joli jumps up onto the counter, ribbons brushing Florian's arm. The Sylveon mews at his trainer as if begging him to pay attention. Florian doesn't notice.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2020 20:45:22 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Unlike the other, Alexei doesn’t get another rice ball and instead lets Florian have his say over what had transpired since their last ‘meeting’, even if that last meeting was online several months ago in the world of virtual reality.

“I didn’t—want to be so invasive,” he stammered at last. Even his appetite had waned, somewhat. “Like, I know you have—“ he tried to explain, but he found he couldn’t form the words when he felt this strange thing weighing him down.

Instead, he took a deep breath.

“I know your research back in Kalos kept you busy out in the field and takes precedence, so I didn’t want to interrupt you so much,” he tried again, wringing his hands together. There was nothing else to it.

At least, he hadn’t done anything too destructive. Just drink.

“I’m sorry if I worried you,” he added a few moments later as he rubbed his own shoulder, never mind that his own fingers were sticky and smelled faintly of seaweed.

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 6:06:49 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-fl]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
I JUST WANNA SMILE

[attr=class,lyric2]
SMILE SOME MORE

[attr=class,bulk]

Alexei's justification does little to abate Florian's distress. His eyes, wide with worry, water with the apology. He reaches up to swipe at the tears before they fall, the movement displacing his glasses.[break][break]

"I have never once told you that my work takes precedence!" He tries to sound firm, scolding, but it comes out in a pleading tone. "I would put it aside for you, you should know that."[break][break]

At last, the Sylveon's presence is acknowledged when he brushes Florian's cheek with one of his ribbons. The professor's laugh is strangled as he lifts the feline into his arms and snuggles him against his chest.[break][break]

"You are not meant to be on the counter."

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-flcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .tagline a, .punkianger-fl .bulk b, .punkianger-fl .bulk i, .punkianger-flcredit a"]color: #92aad1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/i37yGNV.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-flcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-flcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,040 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 17:21:54 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I—I didn’t want to appear so… so clingy, he breathed out a few moments later before another minute little sigh escaped his lips.

“It’s… I know your aversion to sudden gestures… I don’t want to rush into this all—all at once, and…

Now even his throat had gone dry after he said that. To keep his hands busy, he grabbed another rice ball and took a big bite out of it, if but to keep himself busy while he gathered his thoughts for a few moments before he blurted them out.

Damn it, why did he have no filter around the older man? Was there—was there something about Florian that let him lower his guard that much?

Just as he was about to continue speaking, there was a very welcome distraction in the form of the Sylveon who had managed to somehow leap up onto the counter and find himself in his owner’s arms.

Thanks, he thought quietly as he finished off the new rice ball he had taken for himself before speaking up again now that he had calmed down somewhat.

“Okay, so…” he tried again, looking down at the table for a few moments to compose the train wreck that was his thoughts.

“I—how much… how would you want me to… should I start slow? he blurted without thinking.

What is context, Alexei.